News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

web-bot forecasts big change to come for this year

Previous topic - Next topic

halfphased

Veccolo

I don't do much, and I do it well.

halfphased

Veccolo

I don't do much, and I do it well.

Awakening

To Jenadots,
The people who would use those types of guns for drive-bys etc. already have them. it doesnt matter weather theyre legal or not. all the ban does is stop the good people from having them. not that thats any good, but the more guns we have the less violence. Im not going to try to shoot anyone who has a gun ready, or who has friends with guns. if everyone has the power to kill each other, i think wed behave better, its why having nukes makes this the safest era in history to live. War is a lot more avoided when people know you can decimate them, even if they can annhalate you.
my 2 cents
Love Joshua

Jenadots

Adam...as you may recall the big "O" and his gang as you call it, has been wrong on every prediction he made.  

Sooner or later those clowns in  our Congress will reinstate the lapsed ban.  Not that it will do much good.  Those who really want them will find ways of getting them - they always seem to.  A ban on them just made it a bit more expensive and inconvenient for them.  

I don't worry about the "Zhendi" crowd attacking anytime soon.  Its the nutso's and fanatics who value their own lives so little that they value everyone else's not at all, that are cause for concern.

I make it a point to avoid people like that by not putting myself in their path.  

The best weapon is to not need one.

Of course, I was fascinated by the study that showed that a town where just about everyone had a concealed weapon legally, the criminals did pass them by.  As Awakening pointed out, it is the only thing some people respect.  So I don't favor disarming people if they want a gun in the home.  But assault rifles are not just little self-defense items.  There is no mistaking the intent to kill with one of those and to kill indiscriminately.  

Makes me wonder what's next.  Do I have to wonder if the guy next door has a tank in his garage and that's why his car is always in the driveway?  Canons off people's patios?  Sounds insane, doesn't it?

Yet it is possible there are people out there who would go out and buy a home tank or canons just to have them "just in case."  And they would tell you that this is perfectly normal reaction to the current state of affairs here.  

I certainly hope things don't get so bad that I have to learn to drive a tank over the guy next door, who at the moment, just has a too messy garage -- or at least that's what he wants everyone to believe.[;)]

angelburst29@Yahoo.Com

Hi Everyone,
In regards to the gun issue at hand, I sense that it has been carefully planned in advance with other factors involved, that pertain to FEMA & Homeland Security.

The bait...is giving back a supposed freedom that was limited.  A few carefully planned "incidents" by the power's that be, & the Prez signs an emergency bill to allow FEMA...door to door searches under the watchful eye of Homeland Security...& you lose the right to bear ANY ARMS!  Therefore, they give alittle bit back & come back & take IT ALL!  Wonder what the web-bot has picked up concerning this? Marianne

Aileron

well I mean c'mon!
Cant you just imagine it? Bush and Heston hanging out by the pool, takin back whiskey shots with their assault rifles laying against their chairs.

Its like clarity of the mind man, I tell ya.
St. Augustine - "Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?"

Adam

I don't know why you keep insisting on misspelling 'Zhedi', Jena. Is it some kind of insult?

So you don't believe that what Oazaki said about those 'predictions' being causal ie. designed to have an effect?

Quiet Storm

Aileron

LOL!
zhedhi
zhedi
zhendi
zedi
saidy
said to me
he said to me once I paled in comparison to the sun, so I replied, "well what do you expect. I may be sexy, but Im not that hot."
HA!!

impressed? Just pulled that one outta my arse.

any and every prediction is meant to "have an effect."

doesnt mean they're acurate or astute or acute or obtuse or obscene....but it can.

must say one thing. Oazaki has some timing. As soon as he leaves the forums for who knows how long, events began trampling the world.

(shivers) Oh god. Is it true? Is he really....should I say it? (shrugs)whatever[;)]

I think that thought is overrated, so lets dump some more insight on these current mugawhumps.
St. Augustine - "Don't you believe that there is in man a deep so profound as to be hidden even to him in whom it is?"

Palehorse

It seems Vladimir Putin is trying to use that school massacre to put an end to free elections and make a major power grab.  This should be... interesting.

Source: http://www.cnn.com/2004/WORLD/europe/09/14/russia.putin.ap/index.html
Jesus said, "I have cast fire upon the world, and look, I'm guarding it until it blazes."
    --Gospel of Thomas, saying 10

Adam

Man, guess I should keep my mouth shut about spelling errors when I can't even do the same. [:(!]

...oh, don't know if anyone saw this post, but on the healing forums, 23 August...

quote:
*snip* In fact, things will begin accelerating very rapidly indeed as of today, for all concerned. Most people probably won't pick up on it until the 25th August or so though. Still, it's going to be moving very fast indeed and will just keep on gathering more weight and speed. My masterstroke in this whole game if you like.

Adam

Have we forgotten Toutatis btw? [:D]

quote:
According to NASA on September 29, 2004 a large and potentially hazardous asteroid called Toutatis 4179 will come very close to planet Earth.

Facts from NASA:

·Toutatis is about 3 miles long, 1.5 miles wide
·Discovered in 1989, it nears earth every 3.98 years
·It has a very strange shape, rotation and orbit
·On Sept 29th it will come less than 963,000 miles close
·963,000 miles is considered a very near miss
·It orbits into the main asteroid belt between Mars & Jupiter
·Earth, Mars & Jupiter's gravity affects its orbital path
·It will slow down crossing near Earth at about 24,000 m.p.h.
·It will be very bright, visible even with binoculars
·Officially, NASA gives a zero chance of impact
·A collision would kill most all life forms on Earth

'eres a link: http://echo.jpl.nasa.gov/asteroids/4179_Toutatis/toutatis.html

Im just curious....probably pointless to ask, but has anyone noticed rather vulnerable feelings lately? Almost trancelike and groggy, as though they are not getting enough or too much sleep even though they may be getting their average amount of sleep, and more suceptable to influence?

I ask because Ive noticed myself feeling like this and more of my friends are relating to me similar feelings.
I will be driving or in a conversation and drift, much more so than previously. I will seem to just go blankminded.

Obviously when someone brings up a point like this, it can create a more conditioned response, as though once someone talks about it everyone begins to agree even though it may not be true but it validates certain opinions or emotional viewpoints.

I wanted to know though because this has not only become increasingly odd for me and people close to me, but when I watch the news, at political conventions or just in responses to certain events going on, reaction seems more subdued, people respond rather lethargically. At least it seems so to me. Obviously there are still those who act out more so than what I am speaking about, but a majority just seemed cowed to me.

Almost like the timing of that would be perfect wouldnt it? People going into barely noticable trancelike states closer and closer to the election. Influencing majorities.

anyways, I just thought I would bring this up, but dont let the topic disarm you and lead you to believe it is happening when it might not be, I was just curious if there are more people out there feeling like this.
We are slaves unto nobody. We are not defined by the countries we live in, but how we live our life on this world. We are Human.

Jenadots

Maybe it is just plain exhaustion...I know I am really tired after a hectic two weeks.

Or it could just be we are all crisis-ed out and on crisis overload.

Seems like every news show is blaring loud music and big, bold banners about something -- hurricanes, war, the Sudan, the election, the candidates, you name it and they turn it into a crisis.  When everything, including all the big murder trials, gets treated as a crisis, I think we just become immune to whatever we hear.  It is hard to find some low-key, just the facts type of news on any channel these days.  The closest I have found is the BBC International which at least doesn't scream the news at you every few minutes.  

I think what I have been feeling lately is that I can't do anything about all that, but I can do something about the here and now - where ever I happen to be.  A feeling of that just has to be enough.  It is not really indifference to what is going on in the world as much as it is a recognition that I can't really do much about those problems no matter how much I might want to.  

Right now I am in a low-stress mode of events come and go.  Some are good and some are horrible,  but the people around me are what is important.

I guess it is kind of zoning out, but it is also very calm.  

I do know what you mean about going blank-minded tho, sort of an all talked out feeling.  More meditative, more wanting to sense things than to think or rationalize about them.  Seems to have been that kind of week.

Quiet Storm

I think it has something to do with the HAARP and like as well as other mind technologies. Those same ones are mentioned in the article I posted here the other day about Scalar ELF technology and their possible use in weather manipulation.

There are also companies hat set up the "towers" that receive and transmit these low frequency waves all over the US, and they even try to do it secretly by blending them in the background. In fact that's something that these companies learn to do.. they try to hide them...in trees, rocks, whatever they can use to ensure the least possible exposure.

Here's something I read on them today:

Latest Info On The Microwave Vertical Array ELF Towers Being Erected Countrywide http://educate-yourself.org/dc/dclatestonmctowerarrays25may02.shtml

halfphased

Quiet Storm

I read that article just yesterday. I hope he wins in his case.

Check this other article out if you will:

Since the end of the cold war, the United States has been trying to come up with an operating theory of the world—and a military strategy to accompany it. Now there's a leading contender. It involves identifying the problem parts of the world and aggressively shrinking them. Since September 11, 2001, the author, a professor of warfare analysis, has been advising the Office of the Secretary of Defense and giving this briefing continually at the Pentagon and in the intelligence community. Now he gives it to you.

http://www.nwc.navy.mil/newrulesets/ThePentagonsNewMap.htm

That article is fcking revealing as hell!! This guy, from the Navy states truth in such a way as to conceal it to the sheeples while also adressing those that KNOW the US government is tyrannical. It's another one of those 'jokes' officials like to play on the sheeple.

Quiet Storm

Looks like Russia´s war on terror will start with the USA and UK...

Russians Blast US-UK
Sponsorship Of Chechen Terror:
http://inn.globalfreepress.com/modules/news/print.php?storyid=
793&PHPSESSID=be4cdc6168a069b727d08e1fb8e651e2

Quiet Storm

MOSCOW (AP) - President Vladimir Putin said Friday that Russia is "seriously preparing" for pre-emptive strikes against terrorists, while Chechen insurgent leader Shamil Basayev claimed responsibility for a school hostage-taking and other attacks that have claimed more than 430 lives.

Speaking to a meeting of world mayors in Moscow, Putin also made a veiled attack on the West, saying that double standards in dealing with terrorism are "disastrous for global security."

Putin didn´t name any specific countries, but his comments appeared aimed at European and U.S. officials who have urged Moscow to conduct peace talks with Chechen rebels.

"There continue to be attempts to divide terrorists into ours and others, into moderates and radicals," Putin said in televised remarks. "All this is a condescending, justifying attitude to murderers, which amounts to being an accomplice to terrorism."

Putin firmly ruled out any "bargaining" with the Chechen rebels. "Every concession leads to aggression, a widening of their demands and multiplies the losses," he said.

The president said that "now in Russia, we are seriously preparing to act preventively against terrorists," adding such action would be "in strict accordance with the law and norms of the constitution, norms of international law."

Putin didn´t elaborate, and it wasn´t immediately clear whether he was referring to action against terrorists only at home or abroad as well. Other Russian officials, including Defence Minister Sergei Ivanov, have said that Russia could conduct pre-emptive strikes against terrorists abroad, saying such action could involve any weapons except nuclear.

The main Chechen rebel website, Kavkaz-Centre, posted on Friday what it said was an e-mail from Basayev, claiming his Riyadus Salikhin Martyrs´ Brigade was responsible for the bombings of two Russian passenger jets last month, a suicide bombing outside a Moscow subway station and the school siege in the southern city of Beslan.

More than 430 people were killed in the attacks, including 338 at the school, where the Sept. 1-3 hostage standoff ended in a hail of gunfire and explosions.

The lengthy e-mail, signed with Basayev´s nom de guerre, Abdallakh Shamil, defended the attacks as part of the Chechen war for independence against Russia. It also sought to shift blame for the massacre to Russian forces.

Putin and other officials have said they had not planned to storm the school, where the attackers had rigged bombs amid the 1,200 hostages, many of them children. According to Russian officials and witnesses, after explosions rocked the school and armed volunteers started shooting, Russian special forces opened fire, too.

Basayev´s e-mail disputed that, saying: "We declare that the Russian special services stormed the school, (and that) it was planned from the very beginning."

The e-mail alleged that Emergency Situations Ministry workers who entered the school to collect bodies of dead hostages were, in fact, security officers, and that the explosions rang out only after those workers yelled "Run out!" to the hostages.

The letter said the attackers promised to give hostages water if Putin decreed an end to fighting in Chechnya and a troop withdrawal from the region; if the troops were really being withdrawn, the captives would have been given food.

"As soon as the troops are withdrawn from the mountains, we will let children up to age 10 go, the rest after the full troop withdrawal," it said.

If Putin had resigned, the attackers would have freed all the children and left for Chechnya with the rest of the hostages, the e-mail said. It also cited Basayev´s letter to Putin, which offered peace in exchange for the Kremlin´s recognition of Chechnya´s independence.

It was impossible to confirm whether the e-mail was genuine, but the website long has served as a mouthpiece for Basayev and has carried his previous claims of responsibility.

Alexander Ignatenko, an expert on Islamic militant groups, said the message appeared to be Basayev´s response to global condemnation of the school seizure.

"He is afraid of losing support even in the Islamic countries," Ignatenko said. "He wants to shift blame to the Russian authorities."

Basayev also sought to cast the school attack as rightful vengeance for alleged Russian atrocities in Chechnya.

"We regret what happened in Beslan," he said. "It´s simply that the war, which Putin declared on us five years ago, which has destroyed more than 40,000 Chechen children and crippled more than 5,000 of them, has gone back to where it started from."

Basayev´s e-mail said the 33 attackers in Beslan included 10 Chechen men, two Chechen women, nine Ingush, three ethnic Russians, two Arabs, and five other Russian citizens. Russian authorities have said there were 32 attackers and that all but one was killed.
----------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry I dont have a link...

Jenadots

OH! NO! Not another conspiracy theory - hiding under every rock![:P]

Now I have to be afraid of the rocks in the garden turning me into a walking vegatable?  

As for Putin, he is right.  We cannot very well expect him to negotiate with those who took over that school and caused the death, some by beheading, of so many children if we won't negotiate with Bin Laden and others like him.  Telling him to do it was a stupid remark on the President's part.  He knows Putin and he knows he will never negotiate any more than he will.  Either one would really have to face the wrath of their people if they did.

And yes, the government did encourage independence for that part of Russia which has been fighting for it for nearly a hundred years.  The terrorist attack really had nothing to do with that issue.  Some terrorists just saw it as a handy excuse to attack and kill.  

Unlike the US, which is sometimes too politically correct in dealing with terrorists, Putin and the Russian government will not fret over giving them a fair trial, or any trial at all.  They will simply hunt them down and kill them.  

Good for Putin.  I just hope he doesn't sacrifice his own people's rights to do it.  I would hope he doesn't lead his country down the path of another totalitarian state as bad as the Soviet state which collapsed.  Tho if I recall correctly, he was a part of the KGB himself. He will have a hard enough time just staying in power after these attacks.  And maybe that was the purpose of it all.  Another Russian government collapse would lead to chaos all along its southern terroritory.  A terrorist's dream.

We live in trying times.  It is 1939 all over again.  But there is not just one man, or one government, that is causing so much bloodshed and terror in the world.  Unlike WWII which had a definite end, this kind of thing could go on for decades.  I hope not, but realistically, there seems to be an unending stream of young terrorists with no real value for life -- theirs or anyone else's.

Sooner or later, we in the USA will face another big attack.  The attacks of this year around the world just seem to me to be the test runs.  I don't know if we are better prepared, or not.  If someone is really determined enough, there are millions of easy targets around.

I forget who said "Pray for peace, but prepare for war."  But it does have a certain wisdom in it, doesn't it?

The world seems to need a good bloodletting every 30 or so years.  Could be we are overdue.

Quiet Storm

FBI´s Anti-Terror ´October Plan´

WASHINGTON, Sept. 17, 2004

Convinced that al Qaeda is still determined to disrupt the U.S. fall elections by an attack on the homeland, FBI officials here are preparing a massive counter-offensive of interrogations, surveillance and possible detentions they hope will disrupt the terrorist plans, reports CBS News Correspondent Jim Stewart.

FBI field offices and Homeland Security agencies will be advised of "extraordinary measures" that will go into place "beginning the first week of October through the elections."

An internal e-mail advisory to supervisory agents this week from the FBI´s "´04 Threat Task Force" said the purpose of the counter-offensive is "to foster the impression that law enforcement is focused on individuals who may be a threat."

Specifically, the plan calls for "aggressive - even obvious - surveillance" techniques to be used on a short list of people suspected of being terrorist sympathizers, but who have not committed a crime. Other "persons of interest," including their family members, may also be brought in for questioning, one source said.

All recent truck thefts, chemical thefts and suspicious cargo truck rentals will also be reviewed as part of the plan. Mosques will be revisited and members asked whether they´ve observed any suspicious behavior.

Throwing hundreds of agents on the street and conducting invasive surveillance has become a standard post-9/11 tactic for the bureau, which hopes at a minimum to force terrorists go back into hiding and re-think their plan.

Some officials believe it was just such tactics that foiled the remainder of al Qaeda´s New Year´s bomb plot in January 2000 after agents arrested one operative, Ahmed Ressam, in Port Angeles, Wash., with a car trunk full of explosive material.

The bureau also knows it can expect to be criticized for the strategy if it goes too far. One element of the plan calls for addressing what some officials fears could be a wave of protests from Arab-Americans and civil libertarians once the so-called "October Plan" kicks off.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/09/17/
eveningnews/main644096.shtml
--------------------------------------------------------

oh hellz nurr...!!!

thats like martial law. detainment camps anyone?? and I wonder who the FBI considers "terrorist sympathizers"...people against the war on terror??

Antiwar Million Worker March
Oct. 17, 2004, Washington, D.C.

From: "AntiWar 4 the Million Worker March" <antiwar4themillionworkermarch@action-mail.org>
http://educate-yourself.org/cn/antiwarmarch17octinwashDC14sep04.shtml
[}:)][}:)][}:)][}:)]

Just like New York, only bigger.

Quiet Storm

Jenadots: Aren't you forgetting that Putin is blaming the US and the UK for sponsoring the terrorist "twin" plane crash as well the "school terror" event, and not Osama Bin Laden?

EDIT: I gotta bring this up again:
CIA AND MOSSAD AGENTS BEHIND GLOBAL TERROR http://www.surfingtheapocalypse.net/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=6557

Of the MOSSAD, the Israeli intelligence service, the SAMS officers say: "Wildcard. Ruthless and cunning. Has capability to target U.S. forces and make it look like a Palestinian/Arab act." [Washington Times September 10, 2001]

The Phony (Mossad)
Al Qaeda Cell in Palestine http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/fakealqaeda.html

Also note that there were NO Arab bodies found in the autopsies of the people who were in the planes of the 9/11 tragedy, but there were whites and Israelis.

[}:)]