News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Zeta Project: Zeta conversations - and questions

Previous topic - Next topic

James S

Celeste has made a very good point, one I think everybody here should be a lot more mindfull of.

If someone replies to your post by saying something like "You're completely wrong, the reality of it is this...", or some variation on this, IT IS JUST AN OPINION! You don't have to go on the defensive, you don't have to feel insulted. It is only an opinion of someone who has a different view to yours.

If someone replies to your post by saying something like "You're a complete idiot! How could you possibly know that, you've got s**t for brains....", or something similarly PERSONALLY insulting - not insulting of your idea, but personally insulting, this is an attack and is not an acceptible or tolerated way of discussing things here.

You can get as passionate about you're ideas or beliefs as you want (providing you don't use this forum as a vehicle to shove those beliefs down the throats of others), BUT DON'T MAKE IT PERSONAL!

Regards,
James.

vesselinpeev

No one should force anyone to believe anything. I urge people to accept each other's differences and communicate in the most logically coherent way they can.
The best we can do is to present coherent arguments based on real data, and insist that others verify our own findings by themselves.
I'm sure you'd agree that one of the biggest problems of our so-called civilization is that we do not tend to value each other's opinion enough so that the most open discussion without any tension is possible among people today. Yes, sometimes a person may say apparent nonsense. Yes, sometimes they may look to be completely off track. But then, we must not condemn them even the slightest, we should just try to point out the logical flaws in their arguments, concisely and dispassionately, never insulting. In case we only have limited knowledged of the discussed matter, even if we are very partial to certain ideas and teachings, it is better to remain silent. Writing threats and condescensions just to make a poor substitution for a coherent response are ad hominem attacks that have been always very common, so that the Latin term survived to the present. Moreover, non-existing threats and condescensions in our opponent's words should not be made up and pointed out by adopting an unnecessary defensive position and in turn threatening like our opponent did, taking part in a silly game of "showing each other who is more important without giving solid arguments." That only leads to fruitless discussions and is repulsive to potential sharing of information of people who might actually share something valuable if others were more thoughtful in their communications.

We need a pleasant, loving communication atmosphere as much as an unbiased, logical one.

-Vesko
Man exists physically for the sole purpose of developing spiritually -- "Thiaoouba Prophecy" by Michel Desmarquet.
Have you also read "SHE AND I" by the same author? A great book about parenting.

Squeek

Very nice work celeste.  I agree with what you've said completely.

This is only a battle if we make it one.

~Squeek

Edi

Zeta Conversation

The following is a log file from Fuzziwig's first telepathic conversation with the Zetas via a telepathic link provided by the Pleiadian guides... it doesn't only include the talk to the Zetas, but also a surrounding frame to show you how this and other things are always done working closely with the guides. We experienced some network problems then, that's why Fuzzi got dropped several times, but I hope it doesn't disturb too much.

Furthermore, from now on Fuzziwig may assist me in doing those sessions and post his own dialogues with the Zetas as he wishes. Welcome on board Fuzzi [:)]

Colour scheme:

Mayatnik (M) in red
Fuzziwig (F) in blue
Jopeha, Fuzzi's guide (J) in orange
Zetas in green(Z)
Edi (E) in brown

M: Are you ready for a session now Fuzzi?  All quiet there?
F: very
E: I'll be quiet in the background.
M: That's good.........and that was an interesting session you had with TruthSeeker....
I saw the transcript of what the guides were doing with you.  How do you think it went yourself?

F: well we were trying to contact throught telepathy, and it seemed like it didnt work...it
was when i picked up that picture tseek got things got interesting

F: if i had doubts before the were all gone as we confirmed each other in what we saw
F: the = they
M: Yes........it taught you something there...... and you learned that you could both go
to the same place (as I did with TruthSeeker in that session with him....I was shown the same
place, and could go).... the place is for one person like a 'window' here...and the other one can be
'joined' to it.

F: i learned that i can help ppl when im in these pictures, and it seems that there is allways
some1 with a problem where i arrive

F: we even got to scenes at ones which we both could switch back and forth....different
time

F: to = two
M: Yes, there are 'situations' that the guides create for you to experience in.....and
you had a good double-experience there. So, well done !

F: thank you
M: Have you talked to Jopeha since?  Can you talk to him now?
F: i can talk to her, yes
F: and i have
F: we have a game where i she give me a difficult word and we make a conversation from
that

M: Would Jopeha like to give me a demonstration of that for a minute or so?
F: i have made some questions for tonight which has been "run" through Jopeha
F: okay
M: When you say "run" you mean you asked Jopeha about them?
F: yes
J: Power
F: yes this is a good subject, we have talked about this before
F: can you tell me about politics ?
J: yes in politics, ppl usually join for good motives
J: some for the power alone
F: ic, then what turns these motives to power ?
J: well you see every living person has a urge to become special, by gaining power you
feel like becoming special

F: gain power by knowledge ?
J: as we talked about, by holding back knowledge you gain power over others
J: Sometimes false knowledge is just as good
F: we had a talk about Roswell earlier today
M: That is an interesting subject
F: :)
F: i have been talking about roswell and it seems that the whole politics (holding back
information which is false anyway) is important

M: Can you explain this a bit more?
F: you see the whole roswell was a sham, and by staging the crash and making witnesses
believe they saw that ufo they had a source. This source would the goverment try to prevent
from revealing any of it. There is allways leaks so its being told to the public. Its this false
information i talk about.

F: "any of it" being the lie
F: it has several purposes
F: one is to reveal a military strenght by (not)showing you have alien technology
F: the is other is plain confusion and fear
M: This is what can be done with one thing......it is like a game of chess, strategy.
M: Does Jopeha want to explain some more 'words' to you?
F: no
M: What would Jopheha like us to do now, please?
(Fuzzi dropped out here)
M: You keep dropping out Fuzzi
F: cant help it
M: Bad night for connection
M: Yes......as long as it is reasonably quickly......otherwise we lose text
F: im logging
M: That's good
M: I'm sure Edi is also...... so theZeta will be happier about that....they don't want
window siwtching though

F: im excited about the subject i will bring up tonight
M: Ah....you have a good subject then?
M: Ok.......then ask Jopeha can she connect now?
J: yes
F: sorry
M: That is good......because the Zeta have been waiting for the window to settle
down.

M: type everything that you AND Jopeha (J:) AND the Zeta (Z:) say......plus any
comments you have.

(Fuzzi dropped again)  
M: Ok...you're back
F: yep
M: What is happening now?
F: *shiver*
F: am i to connect ?
M: You can ask Jopeha.
M: Jopeha will do it when it is time........the message I got was "We are waiting to
connect" J

F: i allready have a picture
F: preview
M: Can you describe ?
F: its a face with black almond shaped eyes
F: white background
J: you have contact
F: Hello
Z: Hello
F: Your voice is a bit deeper than mine
Z: This is correct
F: it is nice to meet you :)
Z: we are happy to meet you too
F: i have some questions i hope you can answer
Z: we will be happy to answer them for you
F: I want to ask if humans think about survival in the same way after the poleshift ?
Z: Humans will think differently after the poleshift and survival will not be important
F: Will food and clean water be needed after the poleshift ?
Z: No, pure energy will be consumed instead
F: i see
F: Will fear make the transition hard ?
Z: There will be fear at first, but when ppl realize out intent, then there will be love
F: is it important to remove some of those fear before the poleshift ?
Z: It will make the transition faster
F: in the long run will we be able to help other species less developed than ours, like your
species and the pleidians are doing with humans

Z: yes you will be able to do that, but you have alot of work ahead of you. Later It will
be a cooperation with other species.

F: maya ?
M: You're doing fine
M: Good questions
F: where does the energy which we are to consume come from ?
Z: The energy is all around us, its everywhere
F: so there will be less time spent on survival and more on progress and development
Z: This is correct, the next stage is ahead and what you describe will remove
frustration and confusion.

F: this is slightly different question (new subject)
F: i would like to ask if you have crashed in Roswell ?
Z: We have not
F: have there been any autopsies of your species ?
Z : No
Z: We dont crash with a spaceship, there are very strict rules about us appearing
before humans

F: so the goverment would be behind this crash ?
Z: This is correct
F: maya i think im done
M: Has Jopeha disconnected now from the Zeta?
(Fuzzi dropped again)
M: You're back in this window now Fuzzi
F: oh no
F: what was the last msg ?
F: i gave
F: .
M: Z: This is correctFuzziwig says:maya i think im done
F: okay
F: i have thanked them for answering my questions
F: should this appear in the transscript ?
F: to give the appearance of protocol
M: Yes.....what you say and what they say.
M: To show a normal conversation
M: JUst as it really happened
F: .
F: I have no more questions at this moment, thank you for answering
F: Z : It was our pleasure (gentle smile)
M: That was good.  How do you feel now after your first talk with the Zeta?
F: i feel good
F: i was surprised to be able to hear an actual voice
J: we have been working with sound lately
M: And you could feel the personality?
M: What did you feel, then?  Can you describe something about it?
F: formal and pleasant
M: Did they sound like they were 'busy'? or did you sense any others there?
F: i did only sense the one who answered, because he had a distinct voice. He didnt
sound busy, but relaxed

M: Yes, I sensed he was relaxed.
F: he stressed his 's's slightly
M: So that was part of his 'character', to stress the 'ss' sounds
M: Some people would not understand at all how you could be talking to an 'alien'.
F: yes i know, but it seems to me that communication is possible through so many
layers/distances

F: we are not that different
M: They are very similar.  In fact, they know us far better than someone in our own
street.

M: So, you felt very comfortable with the Zeta.
F: oh yes, like a part of me
M: What is Jopeha going to do after this now, working with you?  Is she gong to talk
more about the Zeta?

J: we will not talk about the Zeta, at this moment
J: we have other things to work with
F: i reckon
M: Then should we leave you to do some work with Fuzziwig for a few days?
J: there is work to be done with Truthseeker, and this will take some time
M: They are working with enthusiasm together.
F: yes, im very excited
M: It will be good for you to work together with your guides, each of them.
M: J: "We will finish it here for tonight, Mayatnik.  And see how we progress
Fuzziwig and myself over the next few days, doing things sometimes with TruthSeeker"

F: its been productive i think
E: You had a good session there... thumbs up!
F: thank you :)
it's love you're looking for

Edi

Zeta Conversation

Here's another Zeta conversation from quite some time ago, by Valerie. I've retained the exact formatting as it was in MSN, only adding colours, because the link was not so clear in the beginning... so you can see what difficulties can arise in the beginning of these sessions, and why it is important to have some training and be relaxed in order to get clear answers.

So, applaud and draw the curtain for Val [:)]

Colour scheme:

Mayatnik in red
Valerie in blue
Philon, Val's guide in orange
Zetas in green

MAYATNIK says:
You recall last Sunday, and the Zeta?  Well, the Zeta and the Pleiadians now have a program worked out for better friendly interchange between Zeta and humans, working with the Pleiadians in this, and using telepathy....rather than the stand Zeta method of AP and trance.  So the Zeta are highly delighted with this arrangement I have made with them in conjuncrtion with Karek, to train a few people
MAYATNIK says:
to have contact with the Zeta.
MAYATNIK says:
So, Karek decided that you would be ideal for this...as it is a Major First for humans.
MAYATNIK says:
Only Edi has done it so far, after spectial tuition by me with his guide alongside.....and we want 2 or 3 for this initially.
Val says:
OK. I want to try.
MAYATNIK says:
This would have been done before, with you....but due to your nonavailability...it had to be put off till now.  But it is a matter of urgency now to get this contact......and you will enjoy asking the Zeta questions about themselves and about their guides (such as Shea, Salex's guide) annd many other things.
Val says:
Ouf!
MAYATNIK says:
You will find them very easy to talk to, but they are more 'formal' than a Pleiadian guide......they particularly like 'politeness', diplomacy and etiquette.
MAYATNIK says:
They tend to not be as laid-back as the Pleiadians (who are more highly evolved, and teachers to the Galaxy)..and the Zeta are very 'work-conscious'.....they are always rushing to a job or coming back from one to rush to another.
Val says:
Why is it a matter of urgency?
Val says:
I see.
MAYATNIK says:
Because the Zeta want to get the program organized..and they have a special Zeta guide-representative standing by.....they like to 'get down to the job'.
Val says:
And what do they look like again?
Val says:
(It may help me to visualize).
MAYATNIK says:
The Zeta are long necked, with large black almond eyes and small mouths, also long arms... but they often appear in 'human' form, usually with long hair.
MAYATNIK says:
Some people are frightened by non-typical appearance.
Val says:
OK. I got the picture.
MAYATNIK says:
The link with them will be set up through the Pleiadian computer's switchboard to the Zeta computer, where the Zeta representive-guide is waiting.
MAYATNIK says:
So, all we have to do....is to start a conversation with Philon (just to get you relaxed) and then Philon will make the hook-up (like a telephone hook-up) with the Zeta...and you'll be put through......just introduced yourself and start talking, simple as that.....
MAYATNIK says:
Type everything you say and everything that Philon (P) says and everything the Zeta says (Z)
Val says:
I will "hear" a difference between Philon and he Zeta?
MAYATNIK says:
You will indeed...and probably appearing to come (like stereo) from different sides of your head, if that will help....but just go with it.......Ok....start talking to Philon now.and type away.  Philon's waiting there now.
Val says:
Will I be able to do this?  P: It's up to you.
MAYATNIK says:
Just take it as it comes, and relax......it's easy to do.
Val says:
Philon you there? P:Yes!
Val says:
You will help me? P: As always.
Val says:
I am ready. P : You are.
Val says:
I am doubting. P:you should not.
Val says:
About myself I mean. P you should not.
Val says:
Ok  P:relax
Val says:
I don't know... P :you must relax.
Val says:
I am reaxed now.
Val says:
Hello?
Val says:
Should close my eyes? I think I will.
Val says:
Mayatnik I have thoughts coming to my mind but I don't know. I heard "I am not that close to you"
Val says:
Did I hear a Zeta talk? P;......
MAYATNIK says:
P: She heard right.  She needs to relax
MAYATNIK says:
This is just a meeting...... so greet the Zeta as you would ordinarily
Val says:
Hello. Do you hear me well?
Val says:
Z : Yes.
Val says:
My name is Val. What is your? Z : BLispt???
Val says:
Can you send me a picture of you please?
Val says:
Z : (no answer)
Val says:
Can you talk to me about you please?
Val says:
Z : Female...   V: Do they have a gender Mayatnik?
MAYATNIK says:
Ask the Zeta guide
Val says:
Do Zeta have a gender?   Z:no
Val says:
No?   Z: Of course they do!
Val says:
You want to tell me about you? Z:I am here for that.
Val says:
OK. Sorry, I don't hear you that well.   Where are you right now? Z : Far away from you.
Val says:
Z : Look plus loin than you can.
Val says:
Z: I understand that you learn...
Val says:
Are you still there? Z:We still receive you.
Val says:
I am sorry, I am tired now and can't hear you well.
Val says:
Z : Go up. ????
MAYATNIK says:
You can talk to Philon at any time as well
MAYATNIK says:
Don't be nervous, just enjoy the conversation...and you'll receive clearer
Val says:
P, whay can't I hear them?  P: You are too anxious.
MAYATNIK says:
Treat it as Messenger......you send...they receive...then they send back.
Val says:
OK I try again. Should I talk in English or in my mother tongue, or does it matter?
MAYATNIK says:
Whatever is comfortable
MAYATNIK says:
The Zeta understand any language
Val says:
Zeta guide, do you hear me? z : yes I do.
Val says:
Can you see me right now? Z : yes I see you in my....mind.
Val says:
Can you please send me a picture of you? Z : I have done so already.
MAYATNIK says:
Ask Philon to put up the picture
MAYATNIK says:
Philon is there to assist you
Val says:
P please show me this picture.  P: You saw it but did not look at it.
Val says:
I'll try again. Show me.
Val says:
Please tell me somthing about you that I don't know. Z : we are four here.
Val says:
Z : We are thinner than you are.
Val says:
I feel coldness, I don't know what it is.
MAYATNIK says:
Philon is just strengthening the link
MAYATNIK says:
Ask about their location, why there are four of them.
MAYATNIK says:
What do they do there.
Val says:
Why are you four there? Z : My collegues want to assist to this session.
Val says:
Do they talk too?  Z : Yes
Val says:
I mean to me, now? Z : No they don't. They are just listening and smiling.
Val says:
Where are you? Z : in a room.
Val says:
What is around you please?
Val says:
Z : The room is round.
Val says:
OK, I thank you for this communication.  
Val says:
This was my first try. Next time I'll do better.  Z : Thank you.
Val says:
P, this was not easy.  P: You know it is easy.  
Val says:
I know. I'd be better in my bed for doing this I guess. Mayatnik, I really think that I'd be better in a more relaxed position than this, at my desk. I know it's impossible to do though. I should by a portable.
Val says:
Anyway, this was stressful I must say.
MAYATNIK says:
It was important to be at the computer for this session.....and of course you can do it in bed, as that is relaxing for you.  But treat it as an intereesting conversation and it will not be stressful.
Val says:
But can I contact the Zeta from my bed? I mean, would philon connect me to them anywhere?
Val says:
I feel a yes from him...
Val says:
Butnot now. Am I right?
MAYATNIK says:
The Zeta kept the answers short beause you were nervous.  And they also wanted you to ask more about the room.....It was round.....why was it round?  Were they in a craft......Do they always have the same four there, for what they do?  Were they gathered there just for this session, and do other things?  Was it a special room.
Val says:
You are right, I did not know what to ask.
MAYATNIK says:
Philon will arrange another contact.....at an appropriate time.  The contact time has to be set up, due to scheduling of the Zeta side.  But the Zeta are happy to talk to you at any arranged time, and answer your questions.
Val says:
It's like the pendulum, at first you don't know what you want to ask, but then, when you think about it, you see all the questions you have.
Val says:
I did not hear a special sound or anything. That is the hard part.
MAYATNIK says:
If you think of it as a conversation - which it is...then simply ask what you are curious about......if a person came to your house with strange robes on then your conditioning makes you shy at asking, being direct, if you are English.....if you are French this is not as bad.....so think "Ah, that's interesting so....." and ask away.
Val says:
You're right. I'll try it next time.
MAYATNIK says:
This is an initial venture for the Zeta into this 'area' with humans...so there is not as yet a department set up specifically for this, hence the need to set up an appointment at the moment.
Val says:
But their English should be better than mine, right? So their answers should be in perfect English. One of my problem is that I have to translate right away.
MAYATNIK says:
They welcome very much this "friendly interchnage" with humans in this way......so feel relaxed and enjoy.  You have met a very old species tonight, and thei r are doing very important work for humans every day.
MAYATNIK says:
It is a matter of what is comfortable for you.  You set the parameters, not the Zeta.  They can communicate in any language easily and fluently.
MAYATNIK says:
You have to remember, that this is telepathy.......not via the mouth.....so the 'symbols' of communication come into your brain....and are 'translated' by your brain (which has imperfect Engish) so it will be as good or poor as your ability to use that language.
Val says:
Oh yes. You are right. I had not seen it like that.
Val says:
It's obvious that a Chinese and a French can do telepathy and understand each other.
Val says:
Thank's for reminding me this.
MAYATNIK says:
There are 'techniques' (actually their 'computer' - Zeta or Pleiadian) for sending in fluent language without the interpretation of YOUR brain....but that requires you to be strongly connected to their computer (and you are not at that stage yet) and also it uses a lot of your energy.....it is what was called 'Speaking in Tongues' that the Apostles did...in the same way exactly, via the Computer.
MAYATNIK says:
I have been trained to use their computer for Speaking in Tongues...so I know exactly how it works.....it takes training for this, and special techniques in sending and receiving.
Val says:
Very interesting.
MAYATNIK says:
the 'simple' way of doing that is to just 'take over' the mouth, and let the words come out... as in trance....but this is conscious telepathy, and more advanced therefore.
Val says:
So you pronounce the words you are receiving through your mouth?
MAYATNIK says:
Philon will show you.  Yes, you put your mouth into the pronouncing shape as you sense what is coming in.  The guide gives lesson in this....rather like singing-practice lessons.
MAYATNIK says:
At first, it feels like a baby trying to pronounce what it wants to say.....but it develops very quickly with training.
MAYATNIK says:
This way, you can pronounce any 'spoken' galactic language..... and you would be amazed at the sounds that can come out of your mouth!
Val says:
Wow. You should record an example and let us hear! Boy, I will need my whole life to learn all this!  
Val says:
Can you do that with dead people too?
MAYATNIK says:
It doesn't take long at all.  All it takes is dedication, and diligence.......putting the time in......I spent hours and hours learning each day.
MAYATNIK says:
Not with dead people........the nerve impulses activate the various parts of the mouth...and send blood to vitalize the muscles into the appropriate action, plus the lungs to control the vocal chords........dead people don't have any of those facilities.
MAYATNIK says:
In any case........ 'dead' means the Being that inhabited that body has gone elsewhere.....permanantly, since the body does not function any more.
Val says:
But tell me, what I "heard" from the Zeta, can you confirm it was right? Did I get some wrong answers?
MAYATNIK says:
No.....it was all correct......no wrong answers......only lack of hearing sometimes due to anxiety.

(other things followed which I cut off here...)

Fuzziwig

Hello all
First i would like to thank you Edi for that welcome [:)]
Second i would like to say that i will do a followup on the conversation since it was in my opinion brief and not detailed enough.
Should you have any questions about me/for me feel free to ask (let the hailstorm come [:P]). I realize that there are alot of questions already posted and i will have a look at them.
Warm feelings and best wishes
Fuzziwig

Ashen

from one of Edi's transcripts :
"Z: The state of the human brain is linked to the electromagnetic waves it emits. As the brain controls the bodily functions, and the brain can be influenced from the outside (there was much research on this, and it is actively being done by governments), ..."

1. What can we do to prevent/minimise these influences from outside?
2. Could you recommend any technique/excercise to radically quicken our spiritual development? :)

James S

Edi, just a thought,

Could you please try using a colour other than orange for the PLeiadian's lines please. On the light blue background you get on every second post it is hard to read.

Thanks,
James.

no_leaf_clover

Question for Zetas: What happened to Phobos 2?
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

Euphoric Sunrise

I have a few questions for the Zeta:

Music, as i'm sure you know, is a huge part of life. As i understand the Zeta feel no emotions, which, to me, is the core of music, but do they listen to music? Are there any types of music that give off negative vibes?

I'm just wondering about the belief the Zeta have of an after-life. For example, i've heard of a theory from Bruce Moan (sp?) that humans create their own after-life according to their beliefs, and there are different zones of after-life which vibrate at different frequencies, or something similar. Could the Zeta give their thoughts on this issue?

I recently read a book by Whitley Strieber (sp?) called "Communion" where he remembers, through hypnosis, instances where he was abducted. I remember him mentioning something about the image of an owl as a memory he thought was to screen his mind from remembering what really happened. Do these screen memories exist, are they created by the ailens or the humans, and do the Zetas create the memories? If so, is this done so as not to scare the humans?

Another question regarding Whitley Strieber: Was he abducted? If so, was it by the Zeta?

What's the significance of the triad, or the triangle symbol? Is it simply symbolic or does it give off some kind of frequency?

Can you give us any information on the 12-strands of DNA mentioned in "Bringers of the Dawn?" I realise this book is channeled by Pleiadians, but i figure you must have some information. What exactly are we capable of with these 12 strands active? Are many human's in the process of being aligned and remembering?

Thank you very much for any answers you may give us to these and other questions.
"The soul is never silent, but wordless"
* Emperor - The Tongue of Fire

silentjohn

silentjohn reporting for duty (haha)
growing more aware and more awake, isn't it great?!!
we'll all be there soon!! job well done.
to the zetas: thanks for all the tips, the guides, what not...

:)  Questions ------

1) What about the zeta talk on other websites, like the forum at http://godlikeproductions.com  - Also ive noticed zeta talk updates, are they in the same format, or in a more apparant format now?

2) Any information on Kirael and the "three days of darkness"?

3) Can we simply send "Requests" for zeta guides?

lol, peace.

Edi

Zeta Conversation

E: Perena, I'd like to do the session now...
P: Youd like to? Youre feeling not that good about it.. lets talk a few words in order for you to see clearly how to do it without getting too unconscious and getting stuck in details.
E: Am I doing it right now?
(I asked here about the way I received the words)
P: Yes... Let the general idea come vague and superficially, and then hear the words along those lines from or or the Zetas. Thats good. This will also show show you the framing for the answer.
E: Do I have to know anything before we start?
P: Yes... write this preliminary talk when you post it on AP, too. I open the link now.
(I feel the presence of or the connection to someone else)
Z: Hello Edi
E: Hi... do we start right away?
Z: Yes

AngelicSayan: In relation to Hale-Bopp, is the mothership what caused the whole "companion" or "satellite" hype whatever with the comet? [...] However, I have noticed the solar cycle is starting to peak again. What is the cause of that? Solar Cycle 23 has been the most unique of ALL the solar cycles on record (it did produce two nice auroral shows here, 43 degrees north latitude, both out of God only knows how many I have missed)

Z: Yes, the Mothership was the cause for that what happened regarding Hale-Bopp. We will gladly explain more about it if it is wanted... until now you Edi had some difficulties in getting deeper details, seeing and understanding it clearly.
E: And the sun cycle... was it anything special, does he differ significantly from the previous ones?
Z: No. Its not possible yet to state clearly that it is that way... the measurements are all in the range of normal deviations, and it will take some time until anomalities are unmistakeably visible.
E: What do you have to say in regards to the solar cycle peaking again?
Z: We could say its a sign for the growing influence of Nibiru. But you can interpret it as well as common fluctuation.

Tayesin: Are these Zeta Reticuli the same Grey's that are described as being around 3feet 6inches in height? Are they the same Grey's that I have seen and had contact with since my birth ?

E: Do you want to say a few words about greys in general? Is it easy to identify the different species, or are there thousands of different ones, who mix with each other and also have different orientations and variations among themselves?
Z: There are lots of different species, but its not that complicated and obscure.
E: Your answer to Tayesins question?
Z: We are not the same Greys, regarding our orientation. We are rather similar, regarding our physical appearance. We share common ancestors with them. We are not the group of Greys Tayesin is in contact with since his birth.

Who then do you say are the taller (around 5 feet in height) pale coloured Grey's ?

Z: They are their leaders and overseers.
E: Are they the same species?
Z: No. They have much genetic material in common with the littler ones, but there are other  influences that make them that big.

Would they describe the Higher-Self/Guide connections?

Z: Okay... first a few words about the higher self: everyone IS his higher self, an unseperable part of it, during an incarnation you normally have no direct connection to it, at least it looks like that... this seperation is done so you can have your experiences during the incarnation in a suitable state of mind and knowledge, to be in the dark von time to time, figuratively speaking. This way it is easier to use a life on earth to evolve further.
E: And the higher self guides you?
Z: Of course. This happens mainly through intuition. Intuition leads you the quickest way to the hot spots in your life, and out again when youre done with it. This Intuition is also clearly distinguishable from inspirations which come from the outside, if you are used to watching such perceptions. The intuition coming from yourself (from your higher self) is the best and well the only guideline you need for life.
E: And guides?
Z: They also guide.. because they want it and its an experience for them, and because many people freely accept such guidance. Its their determination to help others with their development.
E: Whats the connection between higher self and guides?
Z: Normally the souls of both know each other quite well, if its a guidance for a longer time who works closely with the person.

Will the 'pole shift' follow the description layed out by Albert Einstien?

Z: No. His model is good for certain happenings, which already did happen, but the pole shift will not happen this way.

If they are here to help us humans, then why is the information given so far been the same information that can be found in a multitude of other available sources ?

Z: Because the questions are the same, and the facts dont change that much. We dont care about other sources or try to 'pop out of the mass'.

Why are these people involved in 'The Project' being assigned Guides who they do not meet face to face in order to truly know if the beings/entitiies that are responding are their True Spiritual Guides?

Z: Its not that simple to just appear on earth, and also its not necessary. For some people its the right and necessary thing to do, but not the common case. What would such an appearance really prove about the intentions? The guide is someone to talk to, who suggest points of view and possibilities, and everyone has to decide for himself if he sees sense and help in it, and if he agrees to see where it leads to.

Who has deemed themselves to be on a level where they can ASSIGN any humanly-incarnating Soul a Guide?

Z: The guides are organized. Theres a structure those beings spend their lives in, they are part of a species, part of a civilisation, the have teachers, friends and students. If a group decides to be there for humans, its only logical that they organize themselves somehow and delegate responsabilities. If then someone from below knocks at this hierarchy, certain things can be arranged, according to the needs of the person. There are guides, and on a higher level there are supervisor guides who are responsible for the assignment and duties of the guides.

E: Okay... so we finish here?
Z: Yes... bye.
E: Bye.

Tayesin

Dear Edi,

Thank you for taking the time to ask my questions, I deeply appreciate it.  It does affirm what I knew about the evolution of the two main Zeta groups and it sated the curiosity I had about which group was in contact here.

I am glad that you also asked the questions I formulated to test the answer providers, that shows great courage on your behalf, and, I am well pleased with the answers.

Thank You very much.

Love Always.[:)]

Edi

Tayesin, many thanks for your kind words. Sometimes I do get the feeling that what I do here has some sense... my opinion on all this is still floaty, and I really welcome comments by people who have more personal experience than I have. I just can receive words and ideas and throw them into public consideration, and at the moment I'm mostly concerned with receiving the information correctly, which isn't easy for me all the time. I don't know where all this will lead to, but I agree to be a 'channel' for now... other people's words, both warning and encouraging, help me to keep some balance, and I'm especially glad to get some confirmation. And after all, it's quite interesting to see how people respond to this :)

H2owong & RisuNoKairu: Regarding energy body development, nature of Astral Plane, earth history, 4th dimension etc., I have to say that those are huge topics huge topics which probably can't be covered in a few sentences... I'll try to include the questions you ask about this, and the more details you ask about, the more we'll be able to form a picture of it which makes sense. When I'll have some idea of those topics, I might write a summary covering my working model, but I still lack knowledge and experience in this, so it'll take some time.

I just see that this was a rather short session... well, better than nothing :)

Zeta Conversation

P: It's 4 o'clock.. do we begin?
E: Okay, I'm just collecting the questions... do we connect already?
P: Yes.
Z: Hello Edi... nice that you keep the appointment.
E: I thought time is something totally different for you?
Z: It's different, yes... but the closer to earth we work, the more we fall in the influence of time as it is for you.
E: The more you come 'down'... I understand. Can't you communicate from 'above' with me?
Z: Yes, and it doesn't matter much if you can't keep appointments... but don't forget that we didn't transcend space and time completely. We, the Zetas, move mainly inside time and space, but with more freedom than you do.
E: Good.
Z: Before we begin, a few words to all reading this... and also regarding Tayesin's questions. Test us as you like, especially those who know some things.
E: What type of 'tests' do you mean?
Z: Nothing like 'What colour is the tail of my cat?'. Simply questions about personal ideas and experiences, to see if our answers make sense.
P: Don't worry about this wording.. it will be about understood. The previous questions which came were well in that direction.
Z: Yes... we can continue now with the next questions

h2owong: Who is God/the god that we know from bible and other religions? Is he really God of universe? Or a "middle level" god that look after earth? Or just a group of different high level spirits that role playing god when human call upon? When we call upon God. Who will respond? God of Universe? Or others?

Z: The god of the bible is a distorted, manipulated view of earlier beings who were looked upon as 'godly' because of their apparently supernatural abilities. There IS someone who 'created' this universe, and you can see a god at different levels. The philosophical model is that you collect all the intelligences, energies, and all consciousness in this universe and call the sum of it god, prime creator, or whatever you like to call it. Or you do this only on a solar system level, and find a 'god' of this solar system; some sort of being, intelligence or consciousness who on the one side IS this solar system in its visible manifestation, on the other side sustains it by some invisible forces and energies. But when we say this, don't forget that this is just our model for trying to understand reality, nothing more. There is much we have no idea of.
E: Is any 'god' a being seperate from us?
Z: No. There is no god who makes rules, laws and punishes. Prayers work not because a seperate supreme 'god' hears them, but because of 1) psychological effects and 2) beings who care to listen for requests for help, which are sortof broadcasted, directed by your intent.
E: What do those beings do then?
Z: Sometimes nothing, sometimes they give you an idea or an impulse which will bring you forward, sometimes they just send loving caring feelings, that depends on who you reach and what you need.

How about buddhism? How real is Buddha's teaching in spiritual development compared to the real situation of universe?

Z: Buddha's original teaching (which of course became distorted and decorated over the centuries) is a good guideline, as good as the true teaching of other spiritual teachers like Jesus. Buddha used the expressions and ideas from his time to convey his ideas, this is why some might not feel as comfortable with them. Every time has its own language. Get from the past what good you find, and leave the rest behind.
E: I like the saying 'pass on the fire, and leave behind the ashes'...

E: Okay... I'd say we finish here?
Z: Yes. It's better to do some quick short sessions than infrequently having a big one.
E: Good. Thank you then, and bye.
Z: See you.

cainam_nazier

Okay, I have another handful of questions.  I will fully understand if the following is difficult to get answers for because I believe they might fall under the "huge question" catagory.  But these are a few things I haven't seen approached in other sites.

Cloning.

It was previously said that the Zeta's use cloning as thier means of reproduction.  With that in mind.

1.  Do you (the Zeta's) believe that we are on the right track with our own process of cloning?
2.  Did you go through the same kinds of pitfalls that our own scientists are experiencing?  That being abnormalities that have resulted in so many different kinds of failures.
3.  It is currently believed that you can not maintain a race through genetic replication alone because of cellular degridation.  Is this a problem for you or have you managed to get past that into pure genetic replication?
4.  DId your race go through the same moral conflict as our own when it comes to cloning?  That being over the implications of cloning something that can be self aware and the effect of knowing ones origins on the mind.
5.  Did your race go right into cloning for reproduction or did you first try to create clones for organ harvesting or attempt cloning individual organs for replacments?
6.  What do you think of our own moral issues with cloning bodies for the sake of organ harvesting?
7.  Did cloning become needed for reproduction or did it just seem like a good idea at the time?  And how did your race as a whole react to the idea?
8A.  This could be my own flawed view but, cloning seems to negate the idea of a soul.  The human idea of a soul is that it is not an "item" that can be replicated along with a body, ie it is not a biological function.  Is our idea of a soul in error?  
8B.  Is the soul we refer to not so much a thing but an idea?  To better describe, is what we describe a soul simply self awareness?  
8C.  If it isn't simply self awareness what effects would cloning have on our being and the soul?  Would we be without one?
8D.  And what about past lives and re-incarnation, things we believe happen because of the soul, how would cloning effect them?
9.  And just for the topper.  Because of the idea of the human soul and its function is it even possible to clone a human correctly?

Like I said I understand if the above is difficult.  My brain kinda hurts just from thinking of the possible answers.  I already have an idea on some of these because of my own beliefs on how the human soul functions.  But I would like to hear what the Zeta's have to say.

Edi

Today I had a chat with Anthony (Soulfire) - he got to know his permanent guide Reaz a few days ago (Reaz was working some time with SilenJohn before). The guides thought that he would be able to have a conversation with the Zetas, even if he doesn't feel sure about it (who does, in the beginning?)... and you'll see here how extraordinarily well he does after leaving fear and blocks behind, holding the toe in the cold water first, and then jumping in.. and it's not cold anymore. We had the last questions which were posted by cainam_nazier answered, and the resulting conversation is pretty interesting to read... so here you go. The MSN logs arent's so nice to read, but I wanted to preserve the original as it happened, I hope it's okay to read that way.

Usual colouring... me red, anthony blue, guides maroon, and zetas green.

Anthony says:
SO any suggestions for me or words of advice from you or the guides?
Edi says:
Just explore :) Well, I can show you some things like reiki energy, or we can have a conversation with the zetas later if you want
Anthony says:
I probably need to get past some of my blockages before I could receive the zetas accurately, no?
Edi says:
But it'd be good to settle down with your new guide first for a few days
Edi says:
Oh well, I too have blockages
Edi says:
You can receive them as well as you can receive your guide
Anthony says:
I have trouble receiving when I feel like I am being watched, but Raez sais I definately need to work past that if I am going to be of use to people.  lol
Edi says:
hehe
Edi says:
Yes, work on it
Edi says:
I feel the same, but I don't know if it's a big problem for me... I have been on stage on many occasions... with concerts (I played trumped in an orchestra and a band), and with my theater group... so I'm totally used to people pointing at me, when I do silly things =)
Anthony says:
I have a difficult time feeling "silly" in front of people.  If I feel like I know what I am doing I am fine, but without that confidence first, it amplifies my fear (Raez is explaining) and the fear energy blocks my ability to receive.
Edi says:
After the first Zeta session Ed told me I was reaching a _mass audience_ ... phew... good that he didn't tell me before
Anthony says:
lol
Anthony says:
Well Raez seems to think I am ready for that, and he is kind of teasing me because I don't.  
Anthony says:
But I most definately do NOT feel ready.
Edi says:
If I think back to the moments where I have fear or act totally wrong... then most of the times I'm not very conscious in those moments... so it'd be a good way when you're in that situation to breathe deeply, wait for a few seconds, and check what you are doing and where you are
Anthony says:
*nod*  Makes sense.
Edi says:
People often underestimate their abilities and hinder their progress
Anthony says:
Raez sais I am real good at that!  
Edi says:
haha
Edi says:
See... in a few weeks you'll have that left behind
Anthony says:
Well that would sure be a quantum leap for me!  
Anthony says:
Well maybe sometime if you feel up to trying a session together and don't mind if maybe I am not too god at it, we can try.  I guess the only way I will get past it is to work through it.  hehe
Edi says:
Just look at MY first session, or the first tries of the other people, and you'll have no fear anymore  
Anthony says:
Well I do, but I am willing to try it anyway.  hehe
Edi says:
That's great  
Anthony says:
There is no sense me even having a guide if I am not willing to grow and bring some benefit to tother besides myself.
Edi says:
You bring benefit even by only growing... but you can do much more
Anthony says:
Raez sais that I have reached sort of a plateau, where it will be difficult for me to grow much more personally without breaking some of these personal barriers and taking some things to other people.
Edi says:
Everyone has his comfort zone in this regards... and it's not easy to get out there the first time
Anthony says:
Apparently those obstacles have to start to disilve before much more growth can take place.
Edi says:
but when you're out, it's not uncomfortable there... you feel comfortable everywhere
Edi says:
growth takes place by dissolving those obstacles
Anthony says: :)
Edi says: :)
Anthony says:
Well sometime when you feel it's good, you can send me an e-mail or something?  If I have advance warning, I can probably make a point to be here at any time you feel is good.
Edi says:
Do you have time now?  
Anthony says:
But unless we just bump into each other, I'll need a day's waring or so.
Anthony says:
Sure.  
Anthony says:
Although I have to admit part of me was hoping it would be later...the YELLOW part.  
Edi says:
haha
Edi says:
Let's ask raez about it..
Anthony says:
About what specifically?
Edi says:
What he thinks about doing it now.. just type what he says
Edi says:
Reaz, do you think anthony can handle this easily?
Anthony says:
I checked to see if my pendulum was at hand for verification, and he told me playfully to put that dumb thing away for now...I use it as a crutch!  
Anthony says:
R: He can handle it, but it will not "feel: easy to him.
Edi says:
You can surely do it without the pendulum!
Edi says:
Don't worry, I can check everything with raez
Anthony says:
So you guys keep telling me!  
Edi says:
Raez, will he be able to receive the information from the zetas correctly?
Anthony says:
It's funny that he has such a sense of humor about my doubts and fears.  hehe
Anthony says:
R: That is up to him.  He could, but I am not sure he will choose to.
Anthony says: :)
Edi says:
Perena made many jokes about my doubts, too... and humour is in fact the best way to handle that
Anthony says:
*nod*  
Anthony says:
Could he have hooked me up just now without my asking?
Edi says:
reaz, does he know some questions to ask? or will it just come to his mind then?
Edi says:
He'll tell you
Anthony says:
All of a sudden, I sort of see in my minds eye 3 curious looking greys looking at me?  
Anthony says:
One in front, 2 others behnd?  Did I just imagine that?
Anthony says:
R: He's not hooked up, but he is being watched?
Anthony says:
This is too wierd.
Edi says:
Reaz says to me you're precipitating ... but the link isn't made yet
Edi says:
The Zetas of course are ready when you are
Anthony says:
what does precipitating mean?
Edi says:
I have no idea to be honest, but it seemed the right word  
Anthony says:
raining?  
Edi says:
I meant that you're expecting thing, which could colour your perception
Anthony says:
Hrm...ok Raez, hook me up whenever you are ready
Anthony says:
R: Just relax Anthony
Anthony says:
ok, I'll try, but I don't feel real relaxed.  I feel kinda tingly to be honest
Edi says:
Write Z: for the Zetas... and just have a nice conversation with them... I'll check everything you write
Anthony says:
I'm not getting anyting yet....wait, I think I got:
Anthony says:
Z: Hi Anthony?
Anthony says:
Is that ok so far?
Edi says:
You can probably perceive them in your mind's eye...
Edi says:
it's perfect, just go on and don't think about it too much
Anthony says:
I still sort of see 3 of them, one more clearly in fron, looking at me.  A sense of them being calm and very intelligent
Anthony says:
Their consciousness is deeper than mine by quite a bit.  They have a lot of "depth".
Anthony says:
Z: What would you like to ask?
Anthony says:
Well, this is kind of a spontaneous decision to try this to be honest, I did not prepare any questions as I was not expecting to do this.
Anthony says:
Z: That's allright.
Anthony says:
hard to keep up with the tying for me sorry.
Anthony says:
typing
Edi says:
Take your time, you're doing fine
Anthony says:
R: It does not matter what you ask, this is just an excercise and experience for you.
Anthony says:
sense of them waiting patiently
Anthony says:
Geez...I'm sorry, I'm getting nerovous
Anthony says:
lol
Anthony says:
R: Just relax
Anthony says:
They don't seem to mind my ineptness at all, they are very patient?
Edi says:
you could ask them about how many they are... if there is only one talking to you, what the others do...
Anthony says:
I feel I can sense from them understanding, like they know what I am going through and how I feel...strong empathy with me?
Edi says:
They are very patient and understanding in that, don't worry
Anthony says:
Kindness
Anthony says:
I smile at them and I feel them mentally smiling back, but not a physical smile.
Anthony says:
Z: You are very empathetic, you communicate more easily when you dont know you are communicating.
Anthony says:
R: I agree LOL
Anthony says:
Is this on track so far?
Edi says:
This is perfect!
Anthony says:
R: Raez playfully scolds me for doubtng myself.
Anthony says:
I feel very uncomfortable, almost afraid to ask something I do not already "know" the answwer to, as I am not very good at receiving things liek that yet.
Anthony says:
Ok, do you feel the people of the earth or making any spiritual progress at all?
Anthony says:
Z: Your progression as a race right now can be accurately described as what you call growing pains
Anthony says:
Z: You are progressing, but it is slow and there is much turmoil right now.
Anthony says:
Z: Much like labour or giving birth, that pain will intensify and then it will end, leaving behind new life...spiritual life.
Anthony says:
Is this ok so far?
Edi says:
I check everything you receive... everything is ok (of course is it)
Anthony says:
Raes is pointing out that this information was received more easily because my higher self already had the framework for it, it was not totally "new" to me.
Anthony says:
R: He is still afraid to go into totally new territiry yet, but that is ok because this helps too.
Edi says:
If you provide some puzzle-pieces, it can be put together by your guide or the zetas easily.
Anthony says:
What do you mean exactly?
Edi says:
The simplest example is a yes or no question... or you ask about some idea, receive a few facts, ask more in detail, and receive information step by step.
Anthony says:
R: Receiving some information through other higher self channels, even memory, and then letting the Zetas or guides build something with them greater than the sum of the parts
Anthony says:
Cool.  
Edi says:
Exactly.
Anthony says:
R: You do this all the time, and have for much of your life, but you were unaware of it.
Anthony says:
Ok, sorry for keeping you waiting...that you for being so patient with me.
Anthony says:
Z: You are welcome, we don't mind.  
Anthony says:
Well you certainly are polite...everyone has said that, but not I experience it directly and can even "feel" it.
Anthony says:
Hrm...I feel stupid, I don't know what to say.
Edi says:
That's not stupid... if you're not blocking yourself, there are lots of things to ask
Anthony says:
R: He has things to ask, but he is afraid to and is holding back on some things still
Anthony says:
Tattle tale!  
Anthony says:
R: laughs
Edi says:
Perfectly honest  
Anthony says:
I think someone has asked some question on cloning on AP, would you mind if I looked those up and asked those?
Anthony says:
Z: That would be fine.
Anthony says:
You think that would be ok Edi?  I'm not sure if I will want them published, but at least that will take me into new territory.
Edi says:
Go on... we all are fine with that
Anthony says:
Let me find them...
Anthony says:
R: That;s what I wanted him to do to begin with, and I told him that, but he gagged me.  
Anthony says:
Which forum is that in, do you know?
Anthony says:
I cant get search to work in AP
Edi says:
Communications forum... here's the link: http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/topic.asp?whichpage=-1&TOPIC_ID=6924&REPLY_ID=58249... select those questions you like
Anthony says:
Thanks...I could not get the search page to load.
Anthony says:
Oh man, looming at these questions I am getting REALLY nerovus
Anthony says:
1. Do you (the Zeta's) believe that we are on the right track with our own process of cloning?
Edi says:
It will be good to ask those questions... just trust what you hear, so far everything was totally accurate.
Anthony says:
R: He's blocking, he started to get something but then he "blanked it out".
Anthony says:
Z: Yes, you are on the right path towards achieving the process, but at the early stages.
Anthony says:
Z: However, it is not really necessary for you as a species to develop this process.
Anthony says:
Is this ok so far or no?
Edi says:
Everything is okay.. I will jump in if something is wrong, but this is perfect.
Edi says:
Turn off your worries until we are done  
Anthony says:
I think there is more on this, but I am not getting it, so I will go to the next question and see if it comes to me later?
Anthony says:
2. Did you go through the same kinds of pitfalls that our own scientists are experiencing? That being abnormalities that have resulted in so many different kinds of failures.

Anthony says:
Z: Yes we did, and worse ones too.  They are not so much failures as they are you working thought the difficulties in learning the process one step at a time.  Nothing is truly a failure.
Anthony says:
Question added by me: Is there any danger involved in the failures, anything to worry about creating imperfect life forms or something like that?
Anthony says:
Z: There are issues, but no actual worries.  
Anthony says:
Can you be more specific please?
Anthony says:
Z: Some unpleasant things can be created and flawed life forms do not always have the most pleasant life experiences, but nothing that is easy to label as "bad" is actually bad...all things serve a useful purpose.
Anthony says:
I understand this on some level, but creating life forms that are bound to suffer seems unfair to me?
Anthony says:
Z: Think of the imtes in your own life when suffering led to something useful.  Nobody is allowed to suffer without it leading to something useful for them and the others involved in the process as seen from the complete perpective.
Anthony says:
Z: You are not always aware of the benefits, but all flows of energy are useful, including suffering.  
Anthony says:
Ok, I understand that..but it seems that knowingly creating situation for another being that we reasonably expect to be unpleasant is les than ideal behavior?
Anthony says:
Z: THis is true from a certain perspective.  You would not do this because you are at a different place than the scientists invlved.  THe people who choose to participate in this procees however have something of value to learn by the experience, both the scientists, the politiciant and funders of the projects, and even the new life forms "created"
Anthony says:
Ok sounds reasonable enough I guess.
Anthony says:
We still on track here?
Anthony says:
This is going way beyond what I expected to happen.
Edi says:
Your guide confirms that you received that correctly.
Anthony says:
I get a sense that the Zetas at least are please with the answer?
Anthony says:
3. It is currently believed that you can not maintain a race through genetic replication alone because of cellular degridation. Is this a problem for you or have you managed to get past that into pure genetic replication?
Anthony says:
Z: This is true at your level of technology, but we have worked past those problems.  If we had not, we could not have survived as a species by this process of cloning.
Anthony says:
4. DId your race go through the same moral conflict as our own when it comes to cloning? That being over the implications of cloning something that can be self aware and the effect of knowing ones origins on the mind.
Anthony says:
Hrm...I'm having trouble with this one...
Anthony says:
Z: Yes we did.
Anthony says:
Z: We have found however that you do not actually clone "awareness"...
Anthony says:
Z: Just the vehicle that awareness operates through in the physical.  The process is not fundamentally different from creating a new life through conceptions.  The vehicle becomes viable, and a soul...with it's own awareness chooses to inhabit it.
Anthony says:
Z: This is why it is not "immoral" to create even imperfect beings, because the conscious who chooses to inhabit it CHOOSES that...it is not being forced on them.
Anthony says:
Makes sense, thank you.  
Anthony says:
5. Did your race go right into cloning for reproduction or did you first try to create clones for organ harvesting or attempt cloning individual organs for replacments?
Anthony says:
Were you typing somethign Edi?
Edi says:
I was typing 'That was what you were missing before.', regarding the questions above, but thought I would write it later  
Anthony says:
Z: We bagan by cloning individual cells and worked up to more complex structures as we developed the technology.
Anthony says:
Ah...cool.  
Anthony says:
6. What do you think of our own moral issues with cloning bodies for the sake of organ harvesting?
Anthony says:
Z: THere really are no moral issues that are relevant when you see the complete picture as described above.
Anthony says:
Z: It is normal to struggle to come up with these answers, but there is nothing "wrong" with doing this.  A lot of good can come out of it, and eventually it can lead to some amazing medical breakthroughs for people with organs failing, etc.  However...
Anthony says:
Z: It is also worth noting that all of this, even replacing failing organs and extending life is not strictly necessary...
Anthony says:
Z: A person will experience an organ failure when that is appropriate for them, and will also experience the aoption to replace that organ only when that is also appropriate for them,
Anthony says:
Z: Technology can never exceed the requirements of individual souls for life experince, but will instead fit into the plan so to speak.
Anthony says:
Cool.  
Anthony says:
Is this what you meant by cloning tech not being strictly "necessary" for us as a species.
Anthony says:
Z: Partly, yes.  But there is more
Anthony says:
I'm starting to fade a bit here, but I think Raez is going to help me to continue?
Edi says:
If you want, you can go on... as you like. You've already got much here
Anthony says:
I'd like to try and finish the questions, but I am going to avoid any additional content for now even though I know it is there.
Edi says:
okay... that's fine
Anthony says:
7. Did cloning become needed for reproduction or did it just seem like a good idea at the time? And how did your race as a whole react to the idea?
Anthony says:
Z: We felt it was a more efficient means of producing vehicles for consciousness to experience.  We also felt that it allowed us to choose more specifically how we wanted to evolve as a species.
Anthony says:
Z: This was a specific choice our race made based on our own experiences and beliefs, it is not necessarily "true" for your species or any other.  In fact, cloning will NOT be the future of your species.
Anthony says:
Good, because I kind of like reproducing the old fashioned way if you don't mind.  
Anthony says:
R: thinks that was funny
Anthony says:
8A. This could be my own flawed view but, cloning seems to negate the idea of a soul. The human idea of a soul is that it is not an "item" that can be replicated along with a body, ie it is not a biological function. Is our idea of a soul in error?

Anthony says:
Z: We have touched on this so far already.  Cloning merely creates the vehicle for a sould to choose to inhabit.  You cannot clone a soul.
Anthony says:
Z: Another implication of this is that when you do succeed in cloning more complex organisms or even beings, they will not be as identical as is currently believed.
Anthony says:
8B. Is the soul we refer to not so much a thing but an idea? To better describe, is what we describe a soul simply self awareness?
Anthony says:
Z: Yes and no.  And you have to be careful here, because different people interpret the word "soul" in different ways.  Words are only a signpost.
Anthony says:
Z: In truth, things and ideas are one and the same.  Everyting is energy and exists simultaneously and manifests in many forms simultaneously.
Anthony says:
Z: So a soul is energy, it is consciousnless, it is an idea in the creator's thought processes, and there are many more leves in which it exists that most of you are not aware of yet.
Anthony says:
Z: Everyting is trule much more milti-dimensional in nature that people understand.
Anthony says:
Z: Even we are only just beginning to understand some of these levels.
Anthony says:
Wow, cool.  
Anthony says:
8C. If it isn't simply self awareness what effects would cloning have on our being and the soul? Would we be without one?
Anthony says:
Z: A being without a soul is simply a lump of tissue.  Note that each of those cells and even particles and atoms has it's own equavalent of a "soul".  What you often perceive as your sould is actuall made up of an infinite number of souls substructures of your reality, working together, communicating to each other, which makes up your sens of self.
Anthony says:
Z: You perceive yourself as individially right now, and this is true on some levels, but it is far from the complete picture.  You are a team on both the microcosm anf macrocosm level.
Anthony says:
Z: It can be said that your entire species is a single soul made up of each you you seperately as individual cells in a similiar manner to how you perceive yourself as a seperate soul composed of cells.  This dynamic is expressed on infinite levels.
Anthony says:
8D. And what about past lives and re-incarnation, things we believe happen because of the soul, how would cloning effect them?
Anthony says:
Z: It wouldn't.  Inhabiting a clone, as we have already said, is not really any different that inhabiting a form created by a biological process.  It is like the defference between deciding to drive a red car or a blue car, or maybe a chevy or ford.
Anthony says:
Cool.  
Anthony says:
9. And just for the topper. Because of the idea of the human soul and its function is it even possible to clone a human correctly?
Anthony says:
Z: It is possible, but it is not likely that this will ever occur for you species on a wide scale if at all.
Anthony says:
whew
Anthony says:
Well thank you very much for your time and willingness to talk with us.  Please accept both my personal thanks and the thanks of anybody to whom these ansers will prove helpful.  
Anthony says:
Z: We are pleased to be of assistance.
Anthony says:
R: *closing the link*
Edi says:
That was absolutely... fantastic  
Anthony says:
Wow, that was really COOL!  
Edi says:
See?  
Edi says:
It's easy as soon as you let go and relax
Anthony says:
*nod*  I really did not think I was going to be able to do it.  
Edi says:
I'm glad you tried
Anthony says:
Me too!  
Anthony says:
I have got to run for now, but thank you SO MUCH for encouraging me to try this and for checking the accuracy.
Edi says:
Do you agree that I post this on the forums?
Anthony says:
If you feel this would be useful to post, please feel free?
Anthony says:
*nod*  
Edi says: :)

Edi says:
People will enjoy it.
Edi says:
Thanks for doing that, you were great!
Anthony says:
If the information is accurate, it would be kind of cheesy not to let anybody else see it.
Edi says:
yep
Anthony says:
Well, that was a great experience...thanks to you and Raez and the Zetas for helping to make that happen.
Edi says:
To be continued I say  
Anthony says:
Actually a lot more people deserve thanks than that.  
Anthony says:
Ok!  *wave*  

Soulfire

Hi everyone,

Sorry for all the typos in that log.  Hopefully you can understand most of what was being said despite my lousy typing.  I am not a good typist under any conditions, but the problem was further coumpounded by having my awareness split among several different processes and conversations going on all at once and not having time to make corrections or even read over what I had typed.  Still, it was a really amazing experience for me.  I just wish I had done a better job communicating the experience.  Thanks for posting it Edi.  :)

--Soulfire

cainam_nazier

Wow, that was great you two. Well actually 6+ if we count all involved.[;)]

This is all really interesting which leads me to even more questions.

1.  If the individuals own soul/consiousness wished to continue into another body, through cloning, a blank would have to be on hand or available shortly after seperation?

2.  The way the process was explained also implies that a living thing, or rather a currently incarnated being/thing, could never be fully replicated because of the soul/consiouness.  Even if the replicated being was physically similar it would vary simply on its soul/cousiouness.  Is that correct?

3.  Okay and not to sound a little geeky, but lets see if we can get this concept into terms more easily understood by the general populas.  The interaction between the soul, cousiousness, group consiousness, and so on seems to be a bit like it is described in Star Wars with midicalorians and the force.  Would that be a fairly accurate analogy?  To clear up my meaning, that being a soul or what term is better suited, inhabits all living cells.  That together they form consiousness and bind us together with all living things.  

4.  If I am thinking correctly, which I believe I am, in essance the individual is his/her own "group consiousness"?  Just as the individual is a part of the larger group?  And ultimately the universal mind?

5.  Would all of this explain why for me, and probably others as well, why many of the answers given here, even to the odder questions, are seemingly already known?   That many of the answers given are the expected responce even if the question was not previously pondered by the individual?

Tayesin

Hi SoulFire,
Excellent first time experiment with contact, you did do very well.

For many years I have been trying to get people to understand that we are huge, powerful beings in our own right existing in many realms at the same time, and the form we take here is the smallest part of what we are.  So,  I was very pleased to read in your session that the Zetas are affirming that fact.  It makes all the years of being told I am weird or stupid or crazy, well worth it.

Thank You.

Edi, thank you for including the section of communication that stated to test as we will, that shows an openess that I am pleased to see.  All of it is helping to alleviate the concerns I had with this stuff.  You are doing very well Edi, so keep up the good work.

Love Always.[:)]

Fuzziwig

Hello all
Im back with another zeta conversation. I hope it will shed some light on some of your questions. [:)]
Format :
Me, my description, guides, zeta and questions and remarks

Tao:
After the pole shift would it be some kind of a drastic change in our social life - what i mean is will we be living like we do now in houses and tall buildings or more like trees and something like that OR in more advanced buildings..

Fuzziwig:
Note : As this question is a big one i chose to answer it with a remoteview. If its still required for the zeta to specifically answer the question, let me know. I ask my guide in this session to take me to a community after the poleshift.

I am somewhere in a desert with dunes around me. I see my guide on my left hand and shes running ahead. I move with her and a large structure appears. It seems to be some kind of egyptian style tomb with two small obelisk at the both sides of the entrance. I go down to the entrance which looks dark. My guide is right behind me as i move inside the entrance. There is a passage to the down left, and then a large tunnel which leads to this bright light. I move down and im out of the tunnel. There is this big city build into an oasis it seems. There are palms around the city kind of making a natural fence around the place. I look down and see alot of ppl down there walking around. Alot of small houses are there and i decide to go down to have a closer look. The city has small water canals running through the streets on the side with fresh water. They are formed in the tiles in the path which seem to be dark blue. The ppl have disappeared.
J: You are not allowed to talk to them yet
F: is it because they are from the future ?
The houses are made of clay or similar but not with several storages. The city has a kind of arabian architecture. This house is light brown but with a thick red stripe close to the top of the wall that goes around the house. It also has a small dome on top of it. I go inside and notice that there is a bed, a small table with an oillamp. There lives a man here. A man whos task is to improve DNA. He takes great pride in his work, because he is helping out. I walk out of the house and out on the street.
F: What year is this Jopeha ?
J: 2300
F: Is there anything you would like to show me ?
J: Go see the well
There are alot of these houses forming a neighborhood. I decide to go for this well. I see the well and i can see that all the water in the canals eminate from this well. I look down the well and i see this bright white energy ....bubbling, pulsating. The energy seems to be creating all the water in the well. It looks so beautyful. I take a taste of it, its a bit warm but tastes nice and clean.
I am puzzled by these barriers that seems to be there outside the city. I go out of the city and out to the barriers. The palms are there to hold me back but there seems to be a invicible forcefield of some kind creating a spherical bend to the air. This bend is visible because things beyond are distorted.

F: What is this forcefield ?
J: Its a barrier made to keep the community safe
F: Safe from what ?
J: Safe from intruders, that wish to plunder the ppl living in the city
F: So this is necesarry ?
J: It will be necessary for a time
F: I see
I wonder where these ppl work if they work. I see in the town a house which is build differently. It has no dome and no red stripe. There is a recess in the wall making an entrance to a door. The door is a double door which has a red wood frame and stained dark blue glass forming a mosaic in the middle. I go inside and there are benches with some tools on the table. The tools are made for genetic improvement. This is the place where the man in the house is working. The tools are very hard to describe. They all fit the hand by making room for fingers. They appear in chrome.
F: What are the tools made for specifically ?
J: The one you are looking at is made for extracting dna (tong build with room for 3 fingers going up to a small device)
F: And this ? (Tong also build with room for 3 fingers and up to a small box like device but in beige color)
J: Its made for putting together dna sequences
F: SO this place is used for Dna improvement ?
J: Yes
F: Jopeha i have seen enough of this city for now, can you please connect me to the zeta ?
J: Yes
F: Hello
Z: hello
F: (i see a zeta with blue cloths)
F: It is nice talking
Z: It is nice talking to you too
F: Would you mind if i asked a couple of questions ?
Z: Not at all
F: I have been in this room before right ?
Z: yes you have
F: (the room has an oval table in the middle, there are two other zeta's sitting at the table. There are 2 oval windows on the left which shows the stars outside)
F: So this is onboard 1 of your spaceships ?
Z: that is correct

Tao:
What is you bussines on this site ? If you want to help people you aren`t helping many.. you could appear on TV and really help.. This internet propaganda (if i may call it like that) is not really helping your cause in my opinion, because the majority of people see it as mambo-jambo.. because HEY ! this is internet :)

F: Do you have any comments for this ?
Z: Our business is to inform ppl about us and about questions that they may have such as the one you ask. Second we do help many in different ways. One is of giving information to others and another is of working active with individuals in their development. As for appearing on television, it could only be a bad idea since many are still afraid of "aliens". There will be a time when we can show ourselfs, but it will be in a time were there is no fear of us.

MJ-12
I get the sense from these zetas that they are single-mindedly focused on the pole shift, or rather the post-poleshift world, and (supposedly) on sending love thoughtforms into this new world, by setting things up now.
Any comments?

Z: As a race we are often misunderstood. We have many other task. The reason why you percieve us as single minded is because we often mention the poleshift. This is because its important for your race to know about.

Euphoric_sunrise:
Music, as i'm sure you know, is a huge part of life. As i understand the Zeta feel no emotions, which, to me, is the core of music, but do they listen to music? Are there any types of music that give off negative vibes?

Z: We do listen to music which is harmonic sounds. This music eminates feelings which are feelings of joy. We listen to music when we do not have other tasks.
Z: Yes there are certain kind of music that eminates feelings that can make you negative. It is often that the feeling with the intent of the music is eminated.

F: Okay that was the question i had for this time, it was nice of you to answer them
Z: it was our pleasure
F: Goodbye and take care
Z: Goodbye

Kind regards
Fuzziwig [8]

Nagual

Here is a question for our Zeta friends:
The Sun is expected to "die" in 5 billions years...  What will happen to Solar System races?  Where will/can they go?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Arthelion

Hi Edi and everybody from this great forum. I've read various topics of this forum and I have a plenty of questions about them.

1.What exactly is energy development good for? I'm not interested in ki balls and things like that. After I tried the NEW energy ways by Robert Bruce and I could feel the energy flowing in my body, but what is it good for? Anyway I felt mentally exhausted and didn't find the will to try it again.

2.Do drugs like marijuana help to astral project or OOBE? Anyway is it worth the side effects?

3.Is there a planet called Thiaoouba? I've read a book Thiaoouba prophecy and it contains A LOT of interesting stuff about the creation of the universe and how people came to Earth etc. and I have a simple question: Is the book true?

4.Was Buddha just an ordinary man who found a way to enlightenment? Or was he some higher being sent to teach people? And what exactly the enlightenment is?

5.What spiritual path should a novice take to make the best progress? I mean, is there some way, which could be called the best or fastest? And what should be the primary goal in one's effort?

6.What do you think of today's education? I don't know how it is in other countries but here in Czech Republic it seems to me like a wasted time. After 10 years of studying (I'm 16), what have I learned? Well, I can solve biquadratic equations, I can calculate with specific heat capacity of various substances, but how do I need these in my life? There was absolutely no spirituality or something useful for life in last few years and especially now I find it just exhausting and non-motivating to continue. Anyway, what subjects or braches do you think will be useful in the future? I'm still wondering what should I specialize in. Whether it should be something technical (like computers) or humanities (like psychology). I'm quite interested in both areas. OK, enough of this.

7.I don't know the exact date but it was in the late August in Czech Republic. It was like a fireball falling from the sky. Of course the military radars didn't see anything. A month later they said it had been a crashing plane (BS). Do you know something about it?

I think this should be enough for now and I thank you in advance for a response.
With love,
Arthelion

bomohwkl

Just be reminded for people who are wishing to grow spiritually.

There are danger of spiritual mis-information. Suicide cult is one of the extreme. The danger lies to the fact that when you incorperate such spiritual mis-information to your life. Such mis-information can hinder one's own effort to grow spiritually.

Buddha had once said that any beliefs that we accept as true without personal verification are called `superstition`. He also said that the truth can only verified through one's own realizations of the fruits of manifestations of the essential universal truths. (this is an important part of cultivation of mind)

Buddha emphasised of independent thinking. He wanted his students to reach his own conclusions and not following what he said and accepted as truth.