News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Tactical nuke exblodes in Iraq

Previous topic - Next topic

Mydral

Well according to comments on the site you got it from it might not be a nuke.

And by the way..... why didn't any western news channels report anything of this event? A freaking fire  at Camp Falcon.... a huge freaking fire. The ammunition debot freaking blew up!

I will give two quotes from Iraqi resistance website (NOTE THIS DOES NOT MEAN I AM IN ANY WAY IN CONTACT WITH THESE PEOPLE OR HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THEM, ITS JUST INFORMATION. I WILL NOT POST THE LINK OF THE WEBSITE FOR OBVIOUS REASONS, sorry for caps but I just want to make this clear)

"Nine huge transport planes ferry American casualties to al-Habbaniyah airbase from devastating Tuesday night Resistance strike on US Falcon arsenal, indicating heavy American losses.  US claims "no casualties," but Iraqi regime evacuates 90 injured puppet troops to ar-Ramadi hospital.

Remains of US Falcon arsenal described as "burned out wasteland with no buildings."  US helicopters continue to dump water on site Wednesday to extinguish last flames.  Puppet officials estimate US losses could exceed US$1 billion.  Iraqi puppet army orders two regiments to move to southern Baghdad to fill gap left by decimated American troops."

If the above is true this would be a major event. Of course Western news services never reported anything like this.
In somnis veritas

Arn de Gothia

Well, the blast was freakin enormous, night turned to day and the bloody mushrom cloud. Anyway nuke or not the American occupation are about to end very soon.

no_leaf_clover

I just wanted to point out that I know absolutely nothing to cause such a blinding flash with no fireball, except a nuclear detonation.

They talk about mini-nukes on the major new channels now. What they don't tell you about is theoretical work now available for "fourth generation" nuclear weapons in public domain, even though it's been 60+ years since the first ones were developed and detonated. There has been research into MRR devices (minimal residual radiation), with declassified Department of Energy documents from DECADES ago saying these were successfully tested.

We could also assume the % of critical mass undergoing fissure has been increased to a more efficient number than 1% for the Japan bombs, which is why they left so much radiation in the first place. All the rest of the junk went flying through the air, superheated. Tritium may also be used. There are even declassified documents from the DoE saying they were looking into SHAPED nuclear devices, meaning the blast isn't just straight up, necessarily, but DIRECTED. Whether or not they ever got anywhere with that, of course, we don't know. But it was stated that they got somewhere with MRR's, which is useful enough.

All the big bombs would set off WW3. So, how useful could THOSE be? Seems like you'd only be using any of them in one situation: when you're trying to rush all of them out at once.

Smaller bombs would have been a much more useful, tactical priority, which is in line with the above. They use these things as all-purpose, virtually undetectable (MRR) bombs whenever they want to genuinely decimate something within a small area.
What is the sound of no leaves cloving?

cainam_nazier

I dunno.  The footage is in night vision.  Any explosion, even a minor one, places hell with the way they work.  Any light is considerabley brighter in night vision.  Not to mention you can nearly blind a person using night vision with a flashlight if you are in the same room as them.

Edit.

Sorry I had to edit my responce because I did find somehting about what happened.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,219422,00.html?sPage=fnc.world/iraq

Arn de Gothia

Info From Fox news..., I would'nt trust them, they print what their corrupt owners tell them to print. Actually the footage is not taken with nightvision.

cainam_nazier

Okay if its not night vision then why is greyed.  Unless it a black and white camera which would do the same thing.

And as far as Fox news goes.  Name one agency that doesn't tell "thier version of the truth".

Also. Do you think that it is possible for a nuke to go off any where on earth with out every one knowing about it.  I seriously doubt that this one news group are the only ones telling it how it really is.

no_leaf_clover

I have to ask how familiar you guys are with FAEs and high explosives. I see nothing remotely conventional about that image.

I would sooner believe it to be a video anomaly than conventional explosives being detonated, no matter how much they say it was. High explosives NEVER produce lingering bright flashes. That is something only nukes do.

Mydral

Well... the main reasons for it not beeing a nuke:

There was no shockwave
There was no EMP

Check the normal street lights etc. in the distance which are on. They should have been off due to the EMP after. Also there is nothing to see of a shockwave.....

It might have just been a bunker buster or some other huge bomb.
In somnis veritas

Arn de Gothia

Are you a nuclear weapons expert or what?, it was probably a small nuke not a 100 megaton hydrogen bomb

Novice

QuoteAre you a nuclear weapons expert or what?

hmm...are you?   :-D

I think Mydral and Cainam both raised several interesting questions. I would also like to pose the question that if a nuclear bomb detonated, wouldn't there be radiation in the air? We just verified N Korea's test from an air sample. With the amount of US forces in Iraq, I'm sure someone would have tested the air to see if, in fact, radiation was present.

I should also caveat my comments by stating I have not watched the footage. So this may have been addressed in the video. If it is, then I apologize for bringing it up.

Of course even if they did test the air and publicly say it was negative, I'm not sure everyone here would believe them. Several would claim government cover up and say they are lying about the results; and that's their choice....but we should all respect each individual's thoughts on the subject.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

no_leaf_clover

Quote from: Mydral on October 17, 2006, 16:42:41

There was no shockwave
There was no EMP

Neither were there Little Boys or Big Boys being dropped. You're thinking in terms of 1940's, inefficient beasts filled with 60 kg of Uranium or etc.

Check this out, from the DoE's Restricted Data Declassification Decisions 1946 to the Present:

QuoteE. RELATED DEVELOPMENTS

1. Enhanced Radiation Weapons (ERW)

1. The mere fact that the U.S. is interested in pursuing a program to determine the characteristics of an "enhanced radiation" weapon (neutron bomb). (63-5)

2. The fact that the W-79 is an enhanced radiation weapon. (78-1)

2. Minimum Residual Radiation (MRR) Weapons

1. The fact that we are interested in and are continuing studies on a weapon for minimizing the emerging flux of neutrons and internal induced activity. (67-1)

2. The fact of weapon laboratory interest in MRR devices. (76-3)

3. The fact of successful development of MRR devices. (76-3)

You guys catch that?

Quote3. The fact of successful development of MRR devices. (76-3)

When so much mass undergoes fissure, there's not much left to contribute to radiation levels. Just a fact. Much more energy efficient bombs (than the Japan bombs 60+ years ago) could accomplish this.

Department of Energy documents released decades ago (this is what I'm referencing; these are from declassified documents released in the 60s and 70s) also show they were pursuing directed devices, which could lead to "shaped" blasts.

The EMP is from a burst of electrons as the mass undergoes fissure. You'd only get a nice EMP from a small bomb if you detonated it in the air. Otherwise, all that crap in between the detonation and your street lights is going to absorb it, and that's not assuming any inherent features to modern nukes that head-off EMPs in the first place.

Stillwater

hmm... may or may not have been a nuclear weapon, but it wouldn't be hard to conceal if under-reported.

There are "strageic nuclear weapons", the kind that destroy a city, and then there are "tactical nuclear weapons", which have significantly less energy release, and are designed to target a building or a building complex, or a troop position.

If there was indeed a nuclear weapon used, I would guess it would almost certainly have been a tactical weapon, and thus much easier to hush up.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

cainam_nazier

Okay but wouldn't even a tactical nuke, the smallest one they can make, level that entire complex?  What about all the people that should have died.  A nuke would have taken some one out.

I have also seen a couple of different videos because its starting to be a little more findable.  The one you post seems like it might have been slowed down.  And yes it is in night vision.

Stillwater

It is difficult to say what really happened, and whether or not a nuclear weapon was used; one group (apparently an Arab news agency) which I found hosting the video claimed insurgents caused a weapon to detonate in the fire, which is illogical, as all nuclear weapons I am familiar with are designed to fail in that event; another group claimed that a weapon was used by the U.S. troops to destroy Camp Falcon, but this is nearly as difficult to believe. Since the U.S. is never in any hurry to publicize its "covert ops", I do not think this situation would be different, and so I do not think sufficient information to say what really occurred exists right now for anyone not directly involved, I am afraid.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Leo Volont

Quote from: Mydral on October 17, 2006, 16:42:41

There was no shockwave
There was no EMP

Check the normal street lights etc. in the distance which are on. They should have been off due to the EMP after. Also there is nothing to see of a shockwave.....

It might have just been a bunker buster or some other huge bomb.

Street Lights would not care about EMP.  EMP is inductive overload which burns up transistor junctions.  The filiment of a light bulb can certainly handle a little bit of current, don't you think?  What, isn't a Street Light in the order of several hundred Watts? 

Leo Volont

Quote from: cainam_nazier on October 17, 2006, 11:04:20

Also. Do you think that it is possible for a nuke to go off any where on earth with out every one knowing about it.  I seriously doubt that this one news group are the only ones telling it how it really is.

People must rely upon the "News" and in America and Europe they have in place a kind of National Security Policy regarding the News, where Media People are not to report anything that is decleared SECRET.

Everyone is Patriotic and they all go along with it.  When somebody does not go along with it, well, we never hear from them, do we?

But the Arab Sources report, but then, the West never hears about these Reports... except what leaks through as in this case, but then it is dismissed as "conspiracy theory" distributed by crazy crack-pots.

Oh, and by the way, is anybody else really annoyed with the perspective that CNN takes of so closely identifying with the "Colalition Forces"... it is always "us" and "we" and they speak of the Insurgency as though they are the Enemy of the Media as well.  Not even the slightest pretence to journalistic neutrality. 

In short, it is an unashamed Propaganda Machine.   

jub jub

I'm pretty sure nukes can't be detonated externally and most nukes are stored underground or in hardened facilities without detonators so the likelyhood of the explosion being a nuke is next to nill.
"A moral being is one who is capable of reflecting on his past actions and their motives - approving of some and disapproving of others"  -  Charles Darwin

Leo Volont

Quote from: jub jub on October 20, 2006, 22:13:59
I'm pretty sure nukes can't be detonated externally and most nukes are stored underground or in hardened facilities without detonators so the likelyhood of the explosion being a nuke is next to nill.

Unless a Team went in there and detonated a Tactical Nuke.

Remember, the Russians had thousands of tactical nuclear warheads, and many of them are unaccounted for.  They have complete lists of Serial Numbers that had been in the inventory, but they aren't there now.

So what if the Iraqi Insurgency had bought a Russian Nuke and had taken it to that facility to blow it up, in order to wipe out an important military target. 

They say it was important, no?

Yes, destroying the Green Zone would have been so much better, but the access to the Green Zone is impenetrable... more security there than Saddam ever had at one of his Palaces.

But the Ammo Facility was penetable, and so it was attacked.   

Mydral

Quote from: Leo Volont on October 20, 2006, 18:24:23
But the Arab Sources report, but then, the West never hears about these Reports... except what leaks through as in this case, but then it is dismissed as "conspiracy theory" distributed by crazy crack-pots. 

Acctually its spread over the internet using underground sites made by supporters of the Iraqi resistance of the Iraqi resistance themselfs (for Americans the Iraqi insurgency). The problem is accessing these sites might get you in trouble if you live in America since after their weird policies you might then be a "potential terrorist". I am not sure by what level goverments track which IP addresses access these sites etc. thats why I also didn't directly link to them and just quoted.

And by the way Jub Jub, the Iraqi insurgency definatly did not attack with a nuke. They would have said so on their site and boast about it, they didn't do this.
They hit the ammo depot with a motar shell and got the info on where to target most probably from Iraqi translators who worked for the US.
In somnis veritas

Leo Volont

Quote from: Mydral on October 21, 2006, 03:29:45

And by the way Jub Jub, the Iraqi insurgency definatly did not attack with a nuke. They would have said so on their site and boast about it, they didn't do this.
They hit the ammo depot with a motar shell and got the info on where to target most probably from Iraqi translators who worked for the US.

It must have been a remarkably lucky shot, just while the American's were being sloppy.  You see, the Protocol for Ammo Storage is to keep discrete amounts of Explosive Potential in specially designed bunkers that would contain any blast and direct it straiht up, to isolate any damage away from all of the other Storage Areas.  This means that the Insurgents were able to catch a large amount of Explosives while they were being unloaded -- while they were still on the Trucks, and while all the trucks had been parked too close to each other -- all which should have been prevented had the American's followed their own Job Operating Instructions.

I have found it a common almost universal problem with Americans, that they NEVER read instructions.  In their Corporations and in their Military, half the People write up the Job Instructions, and the other half, who do the Work, NEVER read them.   And so Ammo trucks pulled in and parked bumper to bumper, when protocol would have had them spaced out a hundred yards apart or further, and a lucky mortor round dropped on one of them and they all went UP.