News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Coast to Coast AM Radio

Previous topic - Next topic

Lionheart

del

Volgerle

Quote from: Lionheart on December 05, 2013, 14:55:33
I guess they are going to have to rethink that "Man has only been here for 6,000 years philosophy, lol"!  :roll:
Soon will have come the day when the "establishment" of archeology and evolution biology will have to bow down and apologise to the likes of Michael Cremo. Looking forward to it.  :wink:

CFTraveler

I don't know where you two got the idea that the scientific establishment put humankind here six thousand years ago.  That's the bible-based  religious folks, not the scientific establishment.

Here you go:  According to science, prehumans were around for millions of years.
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-evolution-timeline-interactive

Why?

Lionheart

del

Stillwater

Yeah, I follow you Lionheart, but people who want to follow fundamentalist ideas will find any excuse to reject what seems to be reason. For instance, if anything should have convinced people the earth wasn't 5 or 6 thousand years old, fossil records of all manner of bizzare creatures ought to have given the hint that this place might be a bit older than advertised. But then it was the devil that put all those things there. And then we can look at the detailed scientific explorations of evolutionary biology from the perspective of molecular biochemical indicators, and all of the rungs of biomorphic steps in developing something like retinal tissue, or fingers. But then all of those sciency people are self-decieved.

People are on the whole just not fully rational, and this is just how it is. You can tell them the the sky is magenta all day everyday, and of course they will reject that. But then if you find the verse in the book that explains that the sky is really magenta but the devil is making people believe it is every color but magenta, guess what color the sky will then be, lol.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Volgerle

Quote from: CFTraveler on December 05, 2013, 17:31:36
I don't know where you two got the idea that the scientific establishment put humankind here six thousand years ago.  That's the bible-based  religious folks, not the scientific establishment.

Here you go:  According to science, prehumans were around for millions of years.
http://humanorigins.si.edu/evidence/human-evolution-timeline-interactive

Yeah, I know. I wasn't referring directly to the 6.000 years.  I'm aware of the 200.000 years theory for Homo Sapiens Sapiens (I had biology as a major in my college school years and evolution as exam topic).

I just think that this one which is double as old indicates that there might bei HSS(-like) forms much older than previously expected and that and they have to back-date "human" history more and more, which they already did anyway in recent years IIRC (and this in my view redeems the 'daring' theories of Cremo and others, at least a little).

Lionheart

del

Lionheart

del

Allenrain