News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Change your life FOREVER

Previous topic - Next topic

Rakkso

So, lurking the internet came across this article, too big and too great to be worth the post, here's the link:

http://www.quantumjumping.com/articles/subconscious/subconscious-mind-power/

Doing many Projections, with the right conditions, I thought I comprehended greatly the cappacity of our minds, but seems WE are just getting started!!

Enjoy :-)

Rakkso

This is a great Mind Exercise, for those lazy here is the technique:

QuoteThe Invisible Counselors Visualization Exercise

the subconscious power of mindIn the book Hill claimed this was his ultimate technique for sourcing skills, ideas and inspiration.

This is how you do it...

Step 1:

Just before going to sleep at night, close your eyes, and see, in your imagination, a group of people seated with you around a Council Table. Remember, you can invite anyone you like to sit at the Council Table.

And when I say anyone, I mean anyone. They could be in another part of the world. They could be celebrities or famous politicians. They could even be alive or dead. Now, not only do you have the opportunity to sit among those you consider to be great, but you can actually dominate the group, by serving as the Chairman. This is what Hill did.

Step  2:

Have a DEFINITIVE PURPOSE for holding these nightly Council Meetings.

Hill explains his definitive purpose was "to rebuild my own character so it would represent a composite of the characters of my imaginary counselors." Your Definitive Purpose can be ANYTHING you want to change about yourself or your life. Since all this is going on in your mind, your imagination is the only limit!

Step 3:

Call on the Council Members for the knowledge you wish each to contribute.

The idea here is to start a discussion with these people on any topic of your choice. So if you want to discuss leadership, you could invite
    Abraham Lincoln...
    If you want to discuss financial success, you could bring in Warren Buffet...
    If you're looking for enlightenment, you could always invite Gandhi...
    If you're looking  for ideas to grow your business and make your mark on the world, go ahead and call on Richard Branson.
    And if you need some advice on how to improve your life and relationships... maybe ask Oprah a thing or two.

Hill had originally meant for the Invisible Counselors to be an imaginary exercise. You imagine you're talking to successful people, and you imagine them giving you advice. Nothing much to it right?

But here's where it gets really interesting. After a few times of trying out the Imaginary Counselors exercise, Hill found it to be more profound, more REAL than he ever thought possible.

He reported that after a while, each of the characters he imagined actually took on a life of their own. For example, he mentions that Abraham Lincoln was always late and never smiled. Hill even recalled an occasion where two counselors in the boardroom actually got into an argument over a topic that left Hill mystified...

And on numerous occasions, the people he had invited would often give him advice and information that he could never have known by himself.

This would be Like tapping on that other 90% brain power you are supposedly not using, plus IMHO is also spiritualistic as Sh1t :-D

Stillwater

QuoteThis would be Like tapping on that other 90% brain power you are supposedly not using, plus IMHO is also spiritualistic as Sh1t grin

The brain thing has been said to be a pop-culture myth for a while, with the real truth being something more like you only use 10% of the parts of the brain for any given task, but use all of it at various times when the task is appropriate. If you were using more than that, you would be using areas that are not wholly appropriate for the task, such as using auditory processing centers while tasting food. It would amount to something like an LSD experience (which is not to say that sort of experience is worthless, but usually not super helpful in the survival-oriented sense that our bodies are ordered around).

This sounds like something I did a lot as a kid, and still do occasionally to an extent. When I was trying out a new idea I wasn't sure of, I would have an internal dialogue between myself and other people; I basically built a character of the other person I knew, and imagined with a fair deal of accuracy how their mannerisms, beliefs, values, and thought-patterns would take the idea, and what sorts of responses they would give to questions and statements. These conversations would last for 10 minutes or more sometimes. I guess it is the sort of thing that you either label a person psychotic for, or else call them inventively eccentric over, based on how you are inclined to view them, haha.  :wink:
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

EscapeVelocity

It may also be tapping into your own subconscious, paralleling with aspects that identify with these other personalities so that they might be expressed. Possibly this pulls ideas from greater, more original thought streams, we don't necessarily originate them, but power them along...just an idea...

Rakkso, are you open to Sunday night 12 to 4am EDT teleconferencing? Be open to the possibility. Report any hits...

Always be looking...

EV
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Dreamshards

I think I would benefit from that activity. I don't do it so much anymore, but when I was a teenager and started getting into meditation and energy work I would perform this excersise where I would imagine all my problems going into some kind of vault or vehicle and disappearing. Now I am realizing that instead of sitting in bed at night and trying to forget about all these issues in my life, why not try a creative method of solving these issues. I have often found that my meditations can take on new characters and dialogue of its own, so that would not surprise me. Thank you for the share!

Rakkso

Quote from: EscapeVelocity on June 15, 2014, 07:07:30
It may also be tapping into your own subconscious, paralleling with aspects that identify with these other personalities so that they might be expressed. Possibly this pulls ideas from greater, more original thought streams, we don't necessarily originate them, but power them along...just an idea...

It makes sense to me, specially since we are living in a 13.8 Billion years universe, just a spot in time.
We have the gift of life to create through action, the thoughts we are, we have or recieve.
It would be nice to learn to tap more from this info/help from outside. I guess meditation/stillness/calmness of mind does this.

Quote from: Stillwater on June 15, 2014, 06:09:00
This sounds like something I did a lot as a kid, and still do occasionally to an extent. When I was trying out a new idea I wasn't sure of, I would have an internal dialogue between myself and other people; I basically built a character of the other person I knew, and imagined with a fair deal of accuracy how their mannerisms, beliefs, values, and thought-patterns would take the idea, and what sorts of responses they would give to questions and statements. These conversations would last for 10 minutes or more sometimes. I guess it is the sort of thing that you either label a person psychotic for, or else call them inventively eccentric over, based on how you are inclined to view them, haha.  wink

Yes, that 10% explanation sounds more logical to me.

I call that Genius my friend :wink:

Rakkso

Hello, I would like to post this video.
Its about the physics on Crystals and the science of how they work, nothing magical here.
If you want to, you can watch it from the start as I did.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APvlD4-_uWw

However, Im interested in communicating with someone, for research and experimental purpouses.
If you would like to know HOW, put the video from 1:32:30
if after watching it you want to try please let me know. you must posses one too as I do as an experimental requirement, size does not matter.

Rakkso

Stillwater

Lol... you are getting all over the place with this topic.

Feel free to post the different videos in their own separate topics- they are sort of their own subjects. It is ok to have 2-3 topics in the same day, within reason.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Allenrain

I use fevibond for empowering my subconscious mind for trips in 7D.

Xanth

Quote from: Allenrain on July 19, 2014, 08:58:32
I use fevibond for empowering my subconscious mind for trips in 7D.
7D?  What now?

donkeykong

I love astral projection!

Xanth

Quote from: donkeykong on July 17, 2016, 16:54:36
The link doesn't work
Any links pointing off site are the responsibility of either that site or the poster here.  We can't fix them, unfortunately.