News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

Rosalind McKnight BSer?

Previous topic - Next topic

Rastus

Believing someone elses accounts is a personal choice.  Did it ring untrue with your soul or your mind?  It matters very much.  Other peoples input should not sway your decision.
There is a physical limitation upon how much light a human body can sustain. Interestingly, there is no limit on how much light a human vessel can generate. When fully enlightened you must instill your light in order to maintain its wisdom.

Krevency

quote:
Did it ring untrue with your soul or your mind?

My soul.  My mind had all kinds of reasons that it seemed true, and I gave most of them to my roommate who thought McKnight was, at some level, a BSer.  But after all the reasons, it just don't feel right.
quote:
Other peoples input should not sway your decision.

That's true.  I want to give the lady the benefit of the doubt, you know?  I hate to shoot people down when whatever they're saying may actually be 100% true.  I guess it doesn't really matter whether I think one way or the other, though.

Krevency

Have any of you read "Cosmic Journeys, my out-of-body adventures with Robert Monroe," by Rosalind McKnight?

I read it, and would like to believe all of her accounts.  I know that everything in the book is supposedly her recorded experiences at the institute.  Also, it has a link to buy the book at the Monroe Institute website.

But, for some reason, I get this feeling in my stomach that something about that book is highly dishonest, or innaccurate.  Maybe it's not, but I wouldn't be able to convince myself of that.

Input from anyone else who's read it?