News:

Welcome to the Astral Pulse 2.0!

If you're looking for your Journal, I've created a central sub forum for them here: https://www.astralpulse.com/forums/dream-and-projection-journals/

White Noise reviews

Previous topic - Next topic

OBEmagic

The movie White Noise, about contacting the dead, is getting mixed reviews in the media. Has anyone seen the film? What are your opinions? Post them here...

torjan

Well i saw the trailers beforehand and it looked really good. It started out well, but degraded towards the end. In my opinion it was far too exaggerated and could have been alot better if it was kept a bit more simple.

But still. not bad, i would recommend anyone to go see it. It gives out certain messages too...

BirthOfTheNight

I did not like it at all. Cheap horror movie. There are "good" cheap horror movies and there are bad ones. This was a bad one. Now, if somebody made a good documentery on EVP THAT would be cool.
That in which you have doubts cannot be accomplished. That in which you have no doubts can be accomplished.

Ta_alos

Hi,
 My wife and I saw it.  We both ended up being really disappointed in the moive.  I was expecting something better from a micheal keaton movie...
My Awarenss is a wonded lamb amougst a pack of starved wolves.  My only awareness is being painfully unaware as I am perpetually devoured.