Can astral projection be used to kill people?

Previous topic - Next topic

Stillwater

For a moment, I thought Zorgblar was back, and shuddered.

Did you really need to respond to a decade-old question, lol?
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Nameless

LOL, of course. I see people being referred to old topics all the time.
I just couldn't help myself. ;-)
Remember, You came here to this physical earth to experience it in its physical form. NPR will always be there.

Stillwater

QuoteLOL, of course. I see people being referred to old topics all the time.

Nothing against our users, but a lot of them do some iffy things  :lol:

No strictly express reason not to... just that when you bring up a topic this old, it generally merits an increasingly better reason or finding, the older it is.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

ThaomasOfGrey

In WW2 experiments were conducted to test the limits of the placebo effect. The experiment is set up with two prisoners facing each other in restrained chairs. One victim watches while they blindfold the other and slit his wrists. After he has witnessed what is going to happen, they then blind fold the first prisoner and pretend to slit his wrists with an icicle.

The results showed that the prisoner without his wrists slit died of unknown causes. If you believe you are dead the placebo effect can make it a reality. I have witnessed this with farm animals such as Roosters that stress themselves to death when a younger male enters the coup.

I have heard that it is possible to give people thoughts and impressions from the astral, so theoretically you could convince someone to die via the placebo effect. Ultimately I think the subject needs to accept your influence for it to become real here. Physically killing a person with a ghost stab I am pretty sceptical of.