Free on-line course in astral projection

Previous topic - Next topic

mi22ad

Greetings fellow seekers.

I would like to recommend a free on-line course in Astral Projection, given by www.gnosticweb.com.

I have bought and read a lot of books on Astral Projection in my life, but none of them have given me the same great results as this free on-line course. Everything is easily explained in video-files and there are forums where every question you might have can be answered by competent teachers, this makes this course much less "static" then a book and it generates a kind of group strength, as you can discuss the astral with all the others, from every corner of the globe, that are taken the course as the same time as you are.

I can really recommend the courses at Gnosticweb.com, and as they are free, there is nothing to loose in checking them out!

The courses are given several time every year, the next round of courses are to begin January 10 2006

Regards
Mattias I, Sweden

xxxruxxx

Sounds good.. i signed up  :grin:

Cant wait till January 9th!  :razz:

jalef

QuoteAt the end of the course, all the students from around the world both online and in Gnosticweb centres, try to project to the same location in the astral, to meet and verify their experience.

Thats a very good motivation. Ill sign up too :grin:
The truely wise man knows that he knows nothing!
  - Confuzius

mi22ad

Your are right, that is a great exercie. It is very inspireing reading peoples account of it.

Nay

Oh... it's called Gnosticweb now instead of Mysticweb?  Cause if I'm not mistaken, that is Mr. Beezelbub himself. :grin:

Nay

mi22ad

Hello

Mysticweb still exists, it is there studens articles and things of that nature is post. The forums are still there.

Gnosticweb is the home of the courses theses days, and there is a new public forum there

and then there are astralweb of course...

Mattias

Shueisha

AstralBorn

All I can say is LMFAO!

I have met that Belzebuub...
He is a wanabe... He has never projected in his life...
I know well over 100 people that have done his "course" on the net and in person and none of them have gotten any results what so ever...

And a few of them were even offerd money to go around saying they have had results... So was I...

-AstralBorn
They say that Ignorance is bliss, But hey I wouldnt know...
How is it for you?

mi22ad

Hello AstralBorn

I, of course, have to disagree with you, I have myself got results from the course and I know many people who have too.

This really creates problem for anyone else reading this, doesn't it?

However, do believe or disbelieve me or AstralBorn is inferior, I would like to say to anyone reading this that they should not believe neither one of us, they should investigate for themselves, so that the KNOW, not just believes or disbelieves.

A happy new year from Sweden

AstralBorn

By all means people can try it...
I didnt say what I said to make people not want to...
I just said it to let everyone know...

That he is teaching without personal experiance,
That well over 100 people havent got any results at all...
And that they offer people money to lie for them...

If people would like to associate with people like that then they should go right ahead and sign up as quick as possable...

-AstralBorn
They say that Ignorance is bliss, But hey I wouldnt know...
How is it for you?