Ahhhhh, Cant project yet!

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger

It could be any number of things, the distractions, some kind of guilt associated with your dad, in sufficient practice.  At least for my experience, an OBE isn't like turning on a light switch (yet).  But I think that if you continue on with your practices, you will undoubtedly succeed.

Robert mentions in AD that he can meditate amidst children clamoring and climbing all over him and you might be heading that way.  He notes that when you exercise, you don't build muscles by lifting a featherduster.  It's a long road for alot of people and you can't always expect instant success.  But with perseverence and continued practice, every day, you will be getting more proficient and closer to your goal.

Good luck.

Froggman

I sympathise (sp?) with you because my house gets quite hecktic.  I find it very hard to block it all out however I'm getting much better.  Keep up your practice and you'll be able to meditate into a trance no matter what's going on around you.

Mobius

G,day DjMidgetMan,
Ok here's a few ideas/suggestions.
You said you "usually use the point shift technique to get me out
of my body".This needs to be at the end of your paragraph,if you
are trying to induce an OBE & are new to the sensations you will
need to get things in order.
The order,using the techniques you know should probably look like
this:
1)Full body circuit
2)Deep physical relaxation
3)Breath Awareness
4)Cleared Mind
5)Trance with a falling/floating or rock&roll technique
6)Firmly fasten safety belts as Kansas is goin bye bye!

I,m not sure if you mixed up your words or not but you said
"add on a falling technique to induce a trance" .OBE do you mean?
Otherwise dont know anything about using a falling technique to
induce a trance,how would that enhance a trance?

Hope I could be of some help & good luck

Journeys?All the best!

Mobius

DjMidgetMan

Ive been trying hard, doing energy work all the time.... I usually use the point shift technique tog et me out of my body, an I get close but the sensations soften every time I try.... For example, every time I try to project, it takes me a little bit more effort to get the same sensations... I think thats because of my energy body growing, but it seems kind of odd for projection.... Well anyway, I got off topic.... One of the main reasons, projection is hard to acheive for me, is because of the all the yelling and talking going on in my house... It takes me a lengthened amount of time to acheive a trance, because I need to concentrate a great amount to be able to acheive a clear mind and to ignore the distractions.... And many times, my brothers will SCARE THE CRAP out of me.... Well thats one of the problems..... The other problems are unknown to me, because I feel like Im going nowhere.... I start out the projection with deep physical relaxation.... I then do about 2 minutes(should i do more?) of a full body curcuit... Then I do breath awareness for a couple minutes and then add on a falling technique to induce a trance.. I almost always induce a inbetween light and full trance level(see AD)... And then I do breath awareness followed by the point shift technique.... I feel a couple minor energy sensations, but I never usually feel any sensations associated DIRECTLY with Astral projection.... What in the he ck/ll am I doing wrong??

DjMidgetMan
  "Mind over Matter"