Stopping the body from reacting?

Previous topic - Next topic

magic

I´m training to come closer to achieve an OBE.
I have entered the trance state but as soon as I try to visualize my hands climbing up the rope ( using the rope projection ) It´s my normal hands that begins to react.

If you visualize your hands, should you just visualize them moving or should you try to think that they feel like your real hands?

What would you say is the best exit technique when laying in your bed which don´t accidentally strain the muscles in your regular body and blows the projection?

Selski

Quote from: magicIWhat would you say is the best exit technique when laying in your bed which don´t accidentally strain the muscles in your regular body and blows the projection?

Go for the butter method.

Imagine you are lying on a huge pat of butter.  Your body heat is ever so slowly melting the butter and you are sinking.

Keep sinking through the butter.  

If it works, you'll find yourself hovering under your bed, or going through the floorboards!

It's one of my favourite methods - very relaxing.  Hard not to fall asleep though.

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.

magic

Thanks for answering but  I thought that a downward motion was something that you do while in trance and to project you need and upward motion in order to exit your body??

Ben K

lol what a mess of beliefs there! no it doesnt matter what you do to get out of your body. any direction is fine. You could probably exit through your butt if you practiced hard enough!
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

Selski

Quote from: Ben KYou could probably exit through your butt if you practiced hard enough!

Honestly Ben!  :roll:  :lol:

Deja-vu?

Sarah
We all find nonsenses to believe in; it's part of being alive.