Time

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben K

Ive had an interesting thought.

Time is relative, correct?

If we can realize this and apply it to OBE practices, isnt it possible to have OBEs that last hundreds of years? relatively speaking, of course. you would wake up maybe an hour later in physical time or something.

Is this possible? Any mods or experianced OBErs have comments?
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

Kazbadan

I think not...time is relative but not so relative i suppose. But..who knows...i mean, maybe we are obing right now and when we die we will see that we were "sleeping" and wake up for real life...like in Matrix or Existenz movies.

better to check with real obbers.
I love you!

HippiexEyes

well what about deja vu?

that applies to time and collective memory right..reincarnation a bit as well..
.x.X.x. The smaller light follows the larger, and the larger follows the source .x.X.x.

Kazbadan

Deja vu has a scientific explanation and, besides , we cannot give paranormal explanations for everything.

Its om to believe in OBEs, etc etc but its better t do not exagerate, in my opinion.
I love you!

Ben K

QuoteDeja vu has a scientific explanation and, besides , we cannot give paranormal explanations for everything.
Whats the difference between scientific and paranormal explanations?
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE

Souljah333

i'm more interested in the word "exaggerate".
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

Souljah333

cassiopaeans are saying that deja vu...is when you've experienced something that one of your other dimensional bodies has experienced. that we're all connected on a unconscious level (collective) with millions of other selves. 2012 (roughly) they talk about a merging of all the selves, which they refer to as the moment of enlightenment...they say it could "appear" to last forever, but it'll just be a moment in time.
NEW (again) MYSTICMYSFITS.COM

Frank

Hi:

I had an idea this deja-vu topic was going to come up again.

Yours,
Frank

Psan

So now that we know whats gona happen in 2012, can we make a sticky of it and stop posting stuff about 2012 from now on.

Frank

Hi:

Just as the deja-vu topic comes up we get the 2012 topic. Happens every time. It's like deja-vu but all over again.

Yours,
Frank

Ben K

Frank: all the deja vu stuff aside do you think its possible to "control" the passage of time while in other foCs?
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE