Abyss -Has anyone else had this experience with Abyss Track?

Previous topic - Next topic

moondial

This has really been bugging me for the last couple of weeks, so I thought I'd stick a post on here & see if anyone can shed any light on this.

I downloaded the Abyss track (free when I purchased mind power studio).

I opened it from the folder I'd saved it to, and was very confused by what I started to hear!

It wasn't the abyss track, it was a man talking!

He had an american accent,  but I'm English so I can't really tell which part of the states he was from, it did sound like an older gentleman. he was talking in quite a harsh voice, by that I mean he had hard tones to his voice rather than being softly spoken, quite a snappy voice, didn't mince his words, "calls a spade a spade" kind of a guy.

The subject he was talking about was "materialisation" but it didn't sound like he was being interviewed, or a clip from an audio program or anything like that, it was more as if he was having a one sided conversation with someone, well I suppose he was, with me, I certainly didn't answer back ;-)

It sounded like he was rambling, rather than a well planned statement, but it was obvious the subject was to do with "materialisation" which is a term I wasn't familiar with until I looked it up.

In case this makes any sense to anyone, one of the things he mentioned was "I used to put a ruby in a cup" it sounded like he was explaining how he proved  materialisation to none beleivers.  He went on to talk about how he had been called a marriage breaker, because some people once they knew the truth realised they weren't actually in love with whom they thought they were.  He also said "some people don't think it's real - it's real, even if people don't beleive it I don't care, I know its real" or words to that effect.

It's hard to describe it in more detail though as he was rambling & only half finishing sentences & so on, as if he had so much to say but not much time.

He swore quite a bit too ;-)

Does this ring any bells with anyone, anyone have a clue who this guy could be, or why he was playing out of my earphones instead of the abyss track? LOL

I actually stopped it & re-started it a couple of times, but it was still the guy talking, so I assumed it was on the beginning of the track, but then suddenly after a few minutes, it stopped, and abyss started playing, I've tried everything to try to get it to play again, downloading it onto other devices, stopping & starting over again, it just isn't there!

It's really frustrating, if I'd have known I'd never hear it again, I would have written it all down!!

Cheers

Kev
http://www.webmasterwebsitedesign.com

Search Engine Friendly Website Design

mactombs

I think it's a good time to put this one out:

:WTF:

Did you ask Adrian about it?
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

moondial

Ha ha, that's kind of what I thought at the time!!  :wink:

Yes, I told Adrian, actually to begin with I just thought it was a glitch or something, I'm no techy, Adrian told me it couldn't have been, he says it sounds like it was a Psychic  experience, and he wasn't in the least bit surprised, he's had lots of people comment about wierd experiences listening to the track.

I'm just really annoyed I didn't pay more attention!

Literally, I was listening to a guy talking, it wasn't like I was having some dream or feeling the words or anything like that, his voice was coming out of the head phones loud & clear.

Wierd!  Mind you really cool & wierd things do happen to me, like ending up chatting on the phone to Uri Gellar, which has happened a couple of times, he's a really nice guy you know. Oh, and getting a phone call from a TV company last month telling me they want me to go to California (I live in the UK) all expenses paid to be in a commercial (no I'm not an actor, and yes it did happen, I'll be all over your screens in the US from January LOL, look out for me, I'm the good looking english guy being interviewed in the commercial for a marketing Ebook :wink: )

Oh yes & waking up in the middle of the night floating - but then again you guys won't find this wierd, LOL, and I can't seem to get that to happen when I want it to, Doh.

Every time I listen to the track now I wonder if I might hear it again, I'll let you know if I do, this time I'll have a pen ready!

Quote from: mactombsI think it's a good time to put this one out:

:WTF:

Did you ask Adrian about it?

mactombs

Hmm ... now it's time to bring out the:

:thumbsup:

That's really cool. Keep us posted on this stuff. I hope if anyone else has experiences, they'll post them too ... ;)

All I can say about Abyss right now from personal experience is, it's fantastic if you can't sleep at night, great for going in deep. I have a hard time maintaining awareness at the end. I rarely stay awake through it. Very good stuff: deep, expansive, and relaxing.

There should be a review/experiences thread for it, or maybe for entrainment tracks in general. I've heard some interesting experiences from other people.
A certain degree of neurosis is of inestimable value as a drive, especially to a psychologist - Sigmund Freud

moondial

Quote from: mactombsHmm ... now it's time to bring out the:

:thumbsup:

That's really cool. Keep us posted on this stuff. I hope if anyone else has experiences, they'll post them too ... ;)

Thanks  :grin:

Yeah, i must admit it puts me out pretty quick too, I find it has an interesting effect if you listen to it while walking down the street, I find it kind of helps to put me in the observer mode if you know what I mean, really interesting experience.

I've stil not had the guy talking though, I have a horrible feeling that was all I'm gonna getm which is a shame! :sad: Nay mind, next time something cool happens I'll post it here :cool:

Cheers