anyone ever see deity?

Previous topic - Next topic

astralspinner

You might want to define at what point an entity stops being a spirit and starts being a deity if you want meaningful answers to that one. . .

izanagi

good point. i have no real clue of the answer to that question, so maybe if people just use their own judgement. so if you think you've seen a deity PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT IT! im interested! thanks[:D]

overfien

I've met with many awakened masters.. In various temples in the astral.  I never waste any my astral experiences.  To name a few to verify by invoking them in the astral.
Cagliostro, kout humi, sanat kumara, Moria, Samael Aun Weor
Saint Germain, Anubis.  Nothing is like the experience of being taught at the foot of the masters.

View others I haven't had a chance to verify but i'm planning to in the near future are:
Rabolu
Jeshua Ben Pandira  (which HP Blavatsky Verified as Jesus)
Belzebuub
melkezedek
Buda (Gautama Sakiamuni)
Pythagoras
Quetzalcoatl

halfphased

I once saw Lord Vishnu.  Such a beautiful blue...  It may have just been a hallucination though, but he seemed to appear before me and I was able to talk with him.  When I apparently couldn't think of anything intelligent to say, he skipped town.

Kazbadan

Jeshua Ben Pandira

who is that guy? is it the real name of Jesus or is it someone that it is the reeicrnation of Jesus?

I never heard this name.
I love you!

Joe_Oh

When it comes to meeting, or seeing entities on the astral, a question comes to mind. But before I ask, I know that at the time when I seen an entity that I was fully consious and aware of what was going on. Though I have never thought about the entity I saw, or seen the likeness of it, I still wonder-

Are these entities real? As to say, are they real to themselves as we are real to ourselves. Independant entities doing there own thing with their own agenda doing that agenda regardless of anyone witnessing it or not?

I understand that "Real" or "Reality" can be subjective and seen from many points, but when I mean real- I meant what I said in the above paragraph.

Perhaps I need more exposure to these entities to know that they are their own "people" and it doesnt matter to them if I beilive if they exist or not, and they do their own thing regardless.

If I were in this reality for a few minutes, then went elsewhere, I would probably doubt the existance of this reality because I'm not exposed to it 24/7. Apparently I need to see something constantly and have it effect me in some way to know that it is there.

But if in fact they are their own people with their own agendas and they are entities from the fabled legends, Then I can't wait to verify it myself. Maybe the entity I saw will comeback and prove it to me one way or the other.
Faith is falling into the Abyss knowing that eternity will catch you.
--------------------------------------------------
Humans are to Magick.......As monkeys are to double-barrel shotguns! :)

izanagi

quote:

I've met with many awakened masters.. In various temples in the astral. I never waste any my astral experiences. To name a few to verify by invoking them in the astral.
Saint Germain, Anubis. Nothing is like the experience of being taught at the foot of the masters.

View others I haven't had a chance to verify but i'm planning to in the near future are:
Rabolu
Jeshua Ben Pandira (which HP Blavatsky Verified as Jesus)
Belzebuub
melkezedek
Buda (Gautama Sakiamuni)
Pythagoras
Quetzalcoatl

yes! im glad i've found someone who's had some interesting encounters with deities... overfien, could you possibly share some of your experiences? for the past while i've been attempting astral projection for the sake of meeting with a deity. one in particular named the "mizu spirit" in japanese myth. i havent been very sucessful with astral projection yet though because i always fall asleep[V] but i am making some progress. anyways i've got one more question for you. once i actualy do astral project, how can i invoke a spirit or deity? sounds complicated[:P] and thanks

izanagi

Joe_Oh

My guess is to call out to that entity by name when you have successfully astral projected and you are aware of whats happening to you. Then don't try to speak with your voice, but instead, "Think" outloud the name, and if that entity is in the mood, then the entity may drop by.

Couldn't hurt to try...
Faith is falling into the Abyss knowing that eternity will catch you.
--------------------------------------------------
Humans are to Magick.......As monkeys are to double-barrel shotguns! :)

izanagi

i was just wondering out of personal intrest if anyone has had any experiences or encounters with deities while in the astral?

SirLeon

Quote from: overfienI've met with many awakened masters.. In various temples in the astral.  I never waste any my astral experiences.  To name a few to verify by invoking them in the astral.
Saint Germain, Anubis.  Nothing is like the experience of being taught at the foot of the masters.

Rabolu
Jeshua Ben Pandira  (which HP Blavatsky Verified as Jesus)
Belzebuub
melkezedek
Buda (Gautama Sakiamuni)
Pythagoras
Quetzalcoatl

But you have to make a dissociation if you met the inner beings of the Masters you mention or their Bodhisattvas.

I say this because the inner beings(the above names belongs to the inner beings, not to the Bodhisattvas) never fall and are always perfect Masters.

The one that falls is the Bodhisattva. So be careful who you call a Master because you may mislead someone that is searching for a teaching.

For example Rabolu the Inner Being is a perfect Master and one of the 42 Judges of the Law of Karma. Although Rabolu's Bodhisattva didn't achieve self-realization. He betrayed his guru and changed the teachings he received. So one mustn't trust Rabolu's teaching here in the physical plane of existance although in the internal worlds you may be guided by his inner being.

Thanks,

Potential

I met Vajrayogini and White Tara in an OBE. They both blessed me and I stayed with them until the OBE ended.

rowofmushytit

I met Buda (yeah, i know this sounds like a cliche). Yeah, all i had to do was think out loud in my LD: " i must seek out the enlightened one!"
It was quite a journey to get to him - felt myself getting blown over hills and mountains for ages. Tons and wind and noise. Then i only saw his face for a second - but that was enough to provide a piece of englightenment and feel his presence. Then i found myself out my body next to my bed. I guess i need more energy before attempting this again!

overfien, i would like to hear about your meeting with Belzebuub and why you would seek her (lol) out in the first place - that takes balls!!!
you'll never entirely understand yourself, since your mind, like any other closed system, can only be sure of what it knows about itself by relying on what it knows about itself[/color]

SirLeon

Ehm, beelzebub no longer is the perverse, prince of darkness that we all know from the Bible.

Although he is still a demon, as almost everyone of us is in this planet.

For the moment he has a physical boby in order to achieve self-realization(his bodhisattva is a woman born in France).

Master Samael saved Beelzebub from the infradimensions in order to give him a chance.

But i repeat Beelzebub isn't a self-realized being for the moment.

P.S. Although someone has the illusion that he is Beelzebub...(Mysticweb)

rowofmushytit

QuoteEhm, beelzebub no longer is the perverse, prince of darkness that we all know from the Bible.

good to know. Guess there is hope for even the worst of us if Beelzebub is on the road to recovery.

Guess this means there's an job opening in hell?  :twisted:
you'll never entirely understand yourself, since your mind, like any other closed system, can only be sure of what it knows about itself by relying on what it knows about itself[/color]

SirLeon

He he, i don't know about his job but Master Samael states that Jahve went mad after the revolution of Beelzebub  :wink:

ARCHDRAGON

how is it that we are all demons sirleon, because you said although he is still a demon , as almost everyone of us is in this planet
do the kirby dance <('.'<) <('.')> (>'.')>
<(>)<)>(<)>>(<<)>>(<<)>(<)>()<(<)()(<<()><

SirLeon

Do you have ego? Do you think that the ego has anything to do with the divine?

Do you think that we can enter into heaven if we have anger, lust, envy etc into us and we express them with every chance?

Jesus said that we have to become innocent children in order to enter heaven. There is wisdom in this phrase.

Matthew, Chapter 12

/12-43- WHEN THE UNCLEAN SPIRIT IS GONE OUT OF A MAN
HE WALKETH THROUGH DRY PLACES
SEEKING REST
AND FINDETH NONE.
/12-44- THEN HE SAITH
I WILL RETURN INTO MY HOUSE FROM WHENCE I CAME OUT AND WHEN HE IS COME
HE FINDETH IT EMPTY
SWEPT
AND GARNISHED.
/12-45- THEN GOETH HE
AND TAKETH WITH HIMSELF SEVEN OTHER SPIRITS MORE WICKED THAN HIMSELF
AND THEY ENTER IN AND DWELL THERE- AND THE LAST STATE OF THAT MAN IS WORSE THAN THE FIRST. EVEN SO SHALL IT BE ALSO UNTO THIS WICKED GENERATION.

The above quote describes the concept of eternal return.

Those seven wicked spirits are the seven capital defects.

We keep coming here life after life until one day if we eliminate everything that is evil in us, we will reach heaven.