Munroe hemi synch cd

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean Wittick

I've seen several videos where someone mention the Munroe hemi synch CDs. They are kind of expensive, I've never AP'd,though I've been trying for years. Do u think they are worth the money,or are regular binual beats just as good? I've seen many different binual beats ,but what is the best frequency to use?

Stillwater

From what I have seen, binaural beats can be a helpful tool, but you still have to do the work too. The Monroe hemi-sync ones are good, but not so much better that they justify price, in my opinion.

Net frequency of 4-8 hz  is where projections are believed to mainly happen- in theta, or early delta states.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

desert-rat

On himi sync , as I understand it works like this . You have head phones , in one ear is a signal at 1000 Hz the other ear is like 1004-1008 Hz. That 4-8 Hz difference does some thing in the brain . Some of the old tapes are on the torrent sites , like
www.kat.cr
p.s. search Robert Monroe , one of a few
https://kat.cr/robert-monroe-tmi-explorer-series-32-tapes-t9695637.html   

Xanth

Quote from: desert-rat on April 15, 2016, 00:47:03
On himi sync , as I understand it works like this . You have head phones , in one ear is a signal at 1000 Hz the other ear is like 1004-1008 Hz. That 4-8 Hz difference does some thing in the brain . Some of the old tapes are on the torrent sites , like
www.kat.cr
p.s. search Robert Monroe , one of a few
https://kat.cr/robert-monroe-tmi-explorer-series-32-tapes-t9695637.html   
Close.  :)

Using your example.  You have 1000 Hz in one ear, and 1004 Hz in the other.  That's a difference of 4 Hz.  The two "HEMI-spheres" of your brain then try to "SYNCH-ronize" the two separate sounds into one.  The difference being the sound you end up hearing.

That hemisphere synchronization is what "assists" you in your endevours.

desert-rat

As Monroe was an electronics guy,I think he took the idea of hetrodine for hemi sync.  You mix 2 freq. to get a third.

Astralsuzy

I think it is a waste of money.   Of course, there is no harm in trying.   I think you can ap.   All you have to do is mediate for a while.   If nothing happens do an ap technique.   If you do not succeed have a break and try again.   Keep trying until you will succeed.   Eventually you will succeed.   To succeed you have to put your mind to it.   At times I do not feel like making the effort and I do not ap.   It helps if you believe you will ap.   The more you believe you will ap, the more likely you will ap.   

desert-rat

Monroe was doing work on more than just a.p. If you can download some of the old mp3s off torrent sites it only cost some time.

floriferous

Quote from: desert-rat on April 16, 2016, 15:57:00
Monroe was doing work on more than just a.p. If you can download some of the old mp3s off torrent sites it only cost some time.

Please do not encourage such practices. The Monroe Institute is really not the big company people think they are. They are a small organization struggling to get by doing good work in the are of consciousness. Have some respect and pay for their products if you want them. While the Gateway Experience may seem expensive there are plenty of cheaper products they offer for download on their website.

Hemi sync works as mentioned above but it is separated from other binaural beat products in one major way. In the early days of it's development Bob Monroe discovered that beaming someone with a low theta signal that borders the sleep delta range would just make people sleep. So they found that a combination of frequencies blended produced better results. So something like focus 10 will have a mix of theta, delta and beta in there to produce a more effective result. But it's not just a random mix. They spent years honing this blend

Xanth

I 100% agree with floriferous.

Let's remember that TMI isn't a big corporation. 
Try to support them as best you can.  If you do happen to download something, please support them and also purchase the CD directly from them.

This is the only way we get better technology to help us!  :)

desert-rat

I believe the mp3s on the torrent sites are the older recording. What they have for sale is much newer.