It's easy! Don't make it harder than it is

Previous topic - Next topic

justin35ll

Hey guys I just wanna make this quick topic to tell the newest people that this is easy, and to not make it harder than it really is. Obviously when your new and trying to have you're first obe you're gonna try and do everything under the sun to make it happen, but honestly you might make it harder for yourself.

It took me about 2 months to have my first obe and I tried every day about 3 times a day. My mom thought I was depressed because of how much I was sleeping lol. It wasn't until one morning when I woke up and DID NOTHING that I finally had the obe.

But anyway, recently I've been out of the picture because I've been focusing on life and trying to make some money so I haven't had an obe for about 4 - 6 months now. Two nights ago I came on here and read the post "the sweet spot" and watched his video. Everything he said is very true. I went to sleep and counted how many times I woke up, it was about 4 - 5 times. I think just HAVING THE AWARENESS that you woke up and are now going back to sleep is all you need to make this happen. If you don't have that slight awareness you'll fall right back into sleep.

So all I did was roll over onto my side, REALIZE I was awake, and kept my eyes shut. (I didn't start thinking about what I was gonna do that day or anything like that because that would prevent me from falling back asleep) Within 15 seconds I was hearing vibrations. I thought "Oh wow haven't felt those in a while" I'll just keep laying still. Within another 15 seconds I was in my backyard looking at the back of my house, but I was still completely aware of my body. I kept focusing on the full picture I had of my backyard and house and within 5 to 10 seconds I had a complete conscious will OBE and was fully emerged in that reality flying and jumping around.

So obviously for the newest person it's not going that be that easy, but just realize that OBE's are very natural and we do them while we sleep anyway, so doing it consciously doesn't feel abnormal or take very hard work. You just need to know what works best for you.

8-)

SweP

Hey Justin, nice to hear.

I have been trying to get an OBE for a month. I have no problems to get into deep trance state. Usually about 10-15 min in I am in deep trance. Then when my body starts to numb that's when I get scared.
After this moment if I fail once I can't continue because it is quite hard to reach this state again.

My best session was a few days ago when I hadnt eat for like 8 hours and my second time sitting up when doing this.
Any advice for me?

As always, take care <3

Lionheart

After reading this excellent post I found this thread from the past that say it all.

http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_astral_consciousness/whats_the_secret_to_astral_projection-t34308.0.html

It has excellent advice from past and present members on what it really takes to be successful with AP.

Sometimes when we practice, we put too much pressure on ourselves to be successful. We may find that when we take a step back, that all of a sudden we have an involuntary AP.

This makes perfect sense, because coming to this site and searching out all of this info has shown your true "intent" to your "higher self". Now that you have backed off for a bit, you have relieved all of that pressure, so now your intent can finally shine through.  :-)

justin35ll

Thanks for the quick replies and feedback guys!
@SweP it sounds like you are def on the right track, but keep going! It sounds like you are trying to do this from a fully awake state. The best advice I can give you is to try this AFTER at least 3 - 4 hours of sleep in the early morning when you wake up.
For me personally I have NEVER had an obe from a fully awake state during meditation, only during evening naps and early mornings because of how much easier it is. Honestly I haven't even meditated in probably 4 months either.
I've seen so many people saying crazy things over the past 6 years being involved with this about religion, certain things you have to do, or certain things you have to not do in order to get obe. Honestly in my opinion none of it matters, all that matters is that YOU want to get OBE. Everyone is different and I know for me that I am NOT religious at all, but I'm def not ignorant and I KNOW there is more to me than this physical body and getting obe is possible and that's all I needed to know to make it happen.
I didn't have to eat 5 chickens a day or rub some magic holy water on my face for it to happen. EVERY HUMAN is from the same source and that's all you need to know to know that getting obe is VERY possible for you and every other person.