Astral projection, vibrations and focusing the eye's upward?

Previous topic - Next topic

soki

For sure it is, it's called phasing, it's the exact same principle than what I do. The only difference is you are watching the light flashes to put your attention far from the physical, and I am watching my scenarios that play in my head.  Really happy to see it helps, good luck with your practice Sean!

KarmicBeats

Quote from: soki on March 02, 2015, 22:48:28

... Right, so inside the front part of your brain, about where I told you to imagine the red dot, is a
portion of the brain that has the ability to see the Astral region(s). Imagine that the Astral regions
are the VHF FM waveband (in the UK it's 88 to 108 megahertz) and that the portion of the brain
I'm telling you about is an FM radio. But also imagine that this radio has no loudspeaker - just a
headphone outlet.
So now imagine a situation where the radio is switched-on and tuned to a station; and you are
standing next to the radio wearing a pair of headphones. But the headphones are not plugged in.
In other words, the radio is receiving and playing a signal; and you are standing there with
everything you need to hear it; but you can't actually hear anything... until... you do the simple
act of plugging in the headphones and bingo! Instantly you hear the station.
In the physical body, your focal point of awareness are the headphones. The part of the brain that
connects to the Astral is the switched-on radio. When you shift your focal point of awareness
upwards... you plug in the headphones.
It really is that simple. ...

Frank
2552 Astral Projection & Out of Body Experiences / Welcome to Out of Body Experiences! /
Deep physical relaxation?? on: April 01, 2002, 14:39:40

The spot he is referring to has been known for thousands of years.  It is called the Third Eye also known as the 6th Chakra (Ajna).

The Ajna is the part that sees the non-physical.

At least one Yoga Asana I am aware of that involves looking up at the third eye and I am sure there are more.

Meditative techniques that involve looking up at the third eye go back thousands of years, for instance in the Vigyan Bhairav Tantra, a text that is considered to be at least 4500 years old the 5th technique is as follows:

Attention between Eyebrows,
let mind be before thought.
Let form fill with breath essence
to the top of the head
and there shower as light.

This means you look up at your third eye while willing prana to flow into the top of your head.
For a full explanation look at the "Book of Secrets" by Osho
Here is an online version.
http://www.meditationiseasy.com/mCorner/techniques/Vigyan_bhairav_tantra/meditation_technique_no5.htm

Also looking up at the third eye is quite common in meditations designed to open the third eye.  I am guessing that the third eye must be at least somewhat open and active before you could astral project.
Karmic Beats provides free binaural, isochronic beats, ASMR, videos for astral projection, lucid dreaming, study & focus, healing and other meditations.
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrKlawdek

Fractal art wallpaper at blog:
http://karmicbeats.blogspot