OBE or?

Previous topic - Next topic

bpar

Hi,

I came to this forum 8 years ago after a very strange experience while sleeping. After waking up shaking, I immediately found this group and posted what had happened. The responses all seemed to agree I awoke during the process where my spirit was re-entering my body very slowly. It really freaked me out at the time, but I felt at ease after getting feedback from the members here.  That experience had prompted me to meditate on a regular basis and I had some great experiences doing that, but life got hectic and complicated and I never made that a permanent habit.

So I'm back to day due to a strange experience last night.  I fell asleep on the couch at 9pm and woke up at 1:30am. I stayed up until 3:30 and when I finally went to bed, I was in a very relaxed state. Within 20 minutes ( I believe), I heard a rumbling and I was suddenly aware of bright light. I had a strong sense of elation.  I thought, "OBE?" and attempted to sit up and move my "arms". I sensed that I was doing so, but it stopped suddenly.  Could that have really been the start of an OBE or could it have been a physical response due to my broken sleep cycle? What I did note was that the first event 8 years ago happened during a similar sleep pattern. Any input appreciated.

desert-rat

I think you were in an altered state of consciouses , maby not quite out of body yet .

Contenteo

Sounds like you fell into the phasing process without knowing and popped yourself out of it when you realized those feelings.

The pull upward(towards the crown of your head) does feel magnetic, energizing, and is accompanied, or sometimes not, by vibrations that feel electrifying. This is also accompanied by hypnotic visual and audio phenomenon. I would definitely give it the word 'elation.'

If you weren't going phase, you were probably going F18, which is more body centric. Kind of an in between zone.

Sounds like a good experience to me. If you can get back to that place and focus in on that feeling and forget about the physical realm then I'd have money on you projecting or at least something exciting. Best.

Cheers,
Contenteo

bpar

Thanks for the feedback.  I will have some time to try this again on the weekend.