Science and AP

Previous topic - Next topic

Pineapple man

Ive read many articles on AP that say science is starting to take notice and tests are being caried out in an attempt to prove/disprove AP.

does this mean therefore that if/when AP is proven by science,
(which seems perfectly resonable to me as the astral plain/ astral body is all to do with different vibrations and frequencies, things that are already common scientific knowledge)

life after death will be proven by science too, (as death will be just a permanent separation of the astral from the physical)

Then, maybee the theory of life after death (permanent separation of the physical from the astral) will beome as accepted as any other scientific thoery such as gravity or photosynthasis.

I realise ive jumped the gun tremendously, and its all just theoretical, but the futures going to happen some time and i do think that, just like the first discovery of the earth being round instead of flat and other such revelations, is Astral projection or even the accepted norm of life after death going to be the next?

And what then will be the impact on a world wide sociological and religious scale?

Just a few thoughts,
What do people think?

Aequitas

If AP was proved and what you say is true....my... the religious bodies wouldn't know what to do. They, of course, would try and find something bad about it.

I believe that people would also start to become a little more wreckless, as they know what happens after death.  They have no reason to fear it as they know that life exists on the other side.

Some random thoughts I'd share.

lo_ri_der

I think people will start to see the bigger picture, resulting in a friendlier, more peaceful environment for everybody. Possibly more suicides and daredevil accidents would occur, but for the concept of war i believe it will end because of people's new spiritual ideals.
How much longer must you remain in this dream before you finally figure out if you're insane or a genius?

Aequitas

I'm not so sure about that lo_ri_der. While I do agree with your idea of more suicides and daredevil accident, I can't see countries that are at war just drop their arms and start loving one another. War is in our nature and it's going to take more than a new spiritual reality to stop people from conflicting.

/hope that made sense.

MFInsane

Science as we know it is proven facts mixed with unproven theories.

Spiritual sciences are unproven theories that are made real only by the individuals life experiences. With this in mind; we who have the ability to ap and obe have been proven that it is real. It is our own individual reality.
"IMAGINATION" is the "ART" of the "SOUL"!

Ben K

Quote from: Pineapple manIve read many articles on AP that say science is starting to take notice and tests are being caried out in an attempt to prove/disprove AP.

does this mean therefore that if/when AP is proven by science,
(which seems perfectly resonable to me as the astral plain/ astral body is all to do with different vibrations and frequencies, things that are already common scientific knowledge)

life after death will be proven by science too, (as death will be just a permanent separation of the astral from the physical)

Then, maybee the theory of life after death (permanent separation of the physical from the astral) will beome as accepted as any other scientific thoery such as gravity or photosynthasis.

I realise ive jumped the gun tremendously, and its all just theoretical, but the futures going to happen some time and i do think that, just like the first discovery of the earth being round instead of flat and other such revelations, is Astral projection or even the accepted norm of life after death going to be the next?

And what then will be the impact on a world wide sociological and religious scale?

Just a few thoughts,
What do people think?
Haha, you are exactly right!

You will see this scenario happen in your lifetime. Science will discover all the focus stuff, (if you count http://www.monroeinstitute.org/ it already has) and it will become common knowledge.

This will of course, wreck religous institutions once and for all. They are already irrelevent anyway, of course, but IN YOUR LIFETIME religion will be gone, dead.

The implications are astounding, batman!
EXPERIENCE IS KNOWLEDGE