Please somebody shed some light, WILD or OOBE?

Previous topic - Next topic

Spencer

Fellow Travelers,

I have been practicing Astral Projection for about 9 months I guess.  I have been using the alarm clock method to project.   About 4 in the morning the clock goes off, I read for about 30 minutes and then go back to sleep.  About an hour later, the vibrations hit, I roll over and fly out my window.  Once outside my window, the world that I know seems to be ok, but many things are either in the wrong place, or seem to not make sense.  I have ended up at peoples's houses that I haven't seen for years and sometimes just strange things happen.  When I first started this method, the vibrations were like a freight train rushing through my head, but now they are merely a hum or a buzz or just a feeling.  I'm wondering if not having enough energy iis causing weak vibrations and therefor weak journeys? It always starts off as an astral projection, because I am totally aware of what is going on, but then things alway seem to get weird.  Am I  just lucid dreaming, or am I projecting or a combination of both?  The age old question.  

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Spencer