Couldn't go back to my body.

Previous topic - Next topic

Chilledon

I'm seriously confused here, can someone please explain.

So, my experiences are usually jolly and happy, but this one was terrifying.  I got out of body, though when i got out, it was different. There was screaming and yelling, lightning and thunder.  I was looking around when this figure appeared relatively far away.  I immediately got scared and tryed to return to my body, though I couldn't. The figure came to me and said "you can't go, you're one us now."  He grabbed ahold of my forearm, I tried to tug away but his grip kept getting tighter.  The more I tried to get back in body, the more tense things got.  Finally he let go and I snapped right into my body.  My forearm was hurting in the exact spot he was grabbing and there's a small bruise.

Can someone please explain to me what happened?  I'm litteraly scared to AP again.

Sagar

Sometimes these experiences can be tests.  It seems you may have had a fear test.  Maybe your higher self or spirit guide trying to teach you something about fear.  Maybe, your arm was let go of because you had failed the test so at that point you could go back to your body.
I think alot of the time its better to approach scary situations without fear because the situations change instantly.
Here's an example.
I was in a graveyard and this dark animal started running through the graveyard at me roaring and screaming.  I kept calm and walked calmly towards it and the animal jumped into my arms and turned into a stuffed animal xD
You only get hurt if you allow yourself to.
For the Love

EscapeVelocity

I like Sagar's read on this experience. At some point, relatively early on, you get a huge fear test to see what your response will be. It's okay to blow the first one or two, but at some point, when a fear scene just suddenly bursts on you...you have to have the instinctive knowing that you are Non-Physical and that nothing can hurt you. That should eliminate the fear response...how you then react is part of the next test.

And it won't be just the once. They check you from time to time, but your instincts get better over time. Welcome to the NPR!

Nice, gutsy response Sagar.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

soarin12

Quote from: Sagar on September 28, 2014, 21:39:11
Sometimes these experiences can be tests. 

I agree.  I had a similar experience where I was flying through a room, and the scene kept repeating itself.  When I got to the end of the room, I'd be right back at the beginning of it again.  I couldn't get out.  I had a 'knowing' that someone was trying to get my attention, so I stopped flying and yelled, 'What do you want?'  I large scary looking man came over to me and grabbed my arm.  I tried to pull away but he was stranger than me.  The harder I pulled, the harder he pulled back.  So I stopped fighting and closed my astral eyes which made me phase out of his reality.  All was dark and I prayed for help for a few seconds.  Then I turned my astral vision on again, and he had let go of me and was walking away with a humble stance.

There are a number of ways to handle these situations such as ignoring, confronting, or phasing out of their reality.  But the common factor in all of them is that you lose the fear and use MENTAL ability to neutralize them.