Metal

Previous topic - Next topic

Do metal rings or necklaces interfere with projections?

??
0 (0%)
??
2 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: November 28, 2007, 00:29:30

phase190

Hi everyone =) i was just wondering, I've heard from someone that metal conflicts with your projection and i was wondering if thats true or not?

Novice

As with most things like this, it will if you believe it will.

I've had OBEs while wearing rings and a necklace (two were gold, one was platinum). I've OBE'd from different houses, different body positions, different cardinal positions (head facing north, south, etc). I have yet to find anything that prevents me from an OBE except my own mind.

I recommend focusing there and see what happens for yourself. Reading too much of what others think prevents them, will only occur to you as well if you dwell on it/believe that it will happen that way.

Remember, once the body is 'asleep', everything else is purely dependent upon the mind. It isn't about the physical body at all.
Reality is what you perceive it to be.

phase190

CFTraveler

Embodied Words

I think the only way they could interefere would be by distracting you. Cold metal on the skin is always a distraction for me, I usually take off my jewelry and just put on some sweat pants or something warm.
There are in every man, always, two simultaneous allegiances, one to God, the other to Satan. Invocation of God, or Spirituality, is a desire to climb higher, that of Satan, or animality, is delight in descent.

- Charles Baudelaire (1821-1867)