muscles tighten up when the energy flows

Previous topic - Next topic

kifyre

Hey Don,

I noticed this exact same tightening thing, and it really messed with my head, because I thought I was doing something wrong, getting to tense, etc. A gentle flexing of the stomach is apparently an indicator that energy is being raised. Your chakras and other energy systems are connected to your physical body, and when they're stimulated they can cause involuntary muscle movement. I'm digging through "treatise on obe" and "new energy ways," but I can't seem to find this info. Does someone know where it is? I just relax and periodically re-relax, and ignore any twitching in between.

Best of luck! Post again if that doesn't make sense. Anyone else get this sensation? Does it go away? I think it's starting to disappear for me. It definitely used to be stronger.

Mark

Veo

Hi,
Your question is very similar to one I posted a while back. "Balance between tension and relaxation" is the subject title. It's on page 12 of this same forum in case you want to see what people said back then. (Oh, you may need to set 'Show topics from the last year' to see pages that far back)

I have not yet resolved it but it seems that just practice and becoming more and more familiar with the different states helps a lot.

Good Luck,
Veo

Kodemaster

It's funny how the more I read on here, the more people I find having the same problems as me. :)

I have the exact same problem, and it annoys the heck out of me!!! Different muscles tense for me, in addition to my stomach. I wish I had a solution. It ruins so many projection attempts for me!

Are you a beginning projector? Maybe it's one of those things that happen to people that are starting out or have only had a few OBE's. Beyond that, I really wish I had more insight!

Jeni

JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

darrenbeck

dllb

Yes I am a beginner.  Tried an OBE last year for several months but couldn't get one.  Have started again last month.  The Brow Chakkra focus method is getting me further than ever before.  I feel the muscle tightening is because I'm not relaxed enough.  Whenever it happends I think about it, relax the muscle, then start to raise the vibration/energy again.  I'm stuck in this catch 22.  Relax, focus, raise energy, tighten muscles, relax, focus, raise energy, tighten muscles.  I'm still trying different things to try to get past this road block to an OBE.

Anyone have any ideas for us who have this problem to try?

Thanks
Don

darrenbeck

dllb

Hi

When I'm all relaxed everything is fine.  But when I start bringing in the energy through my feet or when I concentrate on my Brow Chakra (either one raises the energy in my body) my stomach muscles tighten up.  I remember reading where you have to keep the physical body relaxed at all times or it spoils the exit ability. When I feel my muscles tighten up, I relax them but this changes my focus and lowers the energy level (the vibration).  What can I do to keep my stomach muscles relaxed when the energy level (vibration level) increases?

Thanks
Don