search for the cause

Previous topic - Next topic

Major Tom

Nick

The astral sight is referred to in several books, including Astral Dynamics by Robert Bruce. It can be one of the pre-obe sensations one experiences in the mind awake/body asleep state.

See http://www.astralpulse.com/guides/gudes.htm#tobe

Very best,
"What lies before us, and what lies behind us, are tiny matters compared to what lies within us...." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Dream Cadet

Futureset,

I think you may be very close to OBEing for 2 reasons. Before I start to OBE, I have very heavy hypnogogic imagery consisting of mostly faces.  Next I see out of my closed eyelids like I am looking at my body from a chin against the chest perspective as I'm usually lying on my back.  Shortly there after I get the sensations of fear and vibrations and I hear a loud bang and I get out of my body.  If by chance I happen to doze off before OBEing, I don't worry too much.  When I wake up I stay still for a few seconds and see if I have any sensations.  If so, I roll over on my side and it sets the sensations in motion.  I have OBE'd from lying on my back as well as both sides. I don't know why, but this may have been what happened when you rolled over.

Hang in there.  If you haven't OBE'd yet, it sounds to me like you are getting very close.

Dream Cadet

Futureset

Last night i had an experience that confused me.
When i fully relaxed my body, i was in the usual state before going into trance. During this period, i had experiences where i could see trough my closed eyelids. I presume that in the hypnogogic state this is possible but i don't know the cause. But last night when i was thus in this state, i turned over on my side and suddenly that vision came ! What could be the cause, a sort of 'shaking' the energy to the right place or....anyone can help me ?

Future