Extreme Visualization

Previous topic - Next topic

nerofaora

In my opinion, I have great visualization skills,...like really good. But i'm not perfect and I have some problems.

Now,..my problem is that sometimes when I visualize a scene, the scene just does what is wants.( this is primarily visual wise ) I can always correct it, but it just goes bazurk yet again.

Secondly. What do you think is the extent of Visualization? Or do you think that there is none?

I was thinking the other day, wondering if its possible to get so good at visualization, that you can literally put yourself( consciousness ) into that scene which you are visualizing. Either purely visual wise or feeling/touch wise or sound,taste,touch or all at once.   Do y'all think its possible?

Kzaal

It's all about the focus and the intention, also, a good trick to have better visualization and creativity while projecting is to look at all daily objects in your life.
Try to remember what's in your fridge, what movies were on TV today, what object around your house, their shapes, go outside, watch nature, try to remember the shapes of the trees in the forest etc.
All theses things will ease your creativity side.
Then you have to focus. While meditating try using a blank 3D canvas and creating everything necessary to look realistic. then imagine yourself somewhere on that canvas until you can feel the wind, smell the trees/flowers/nature, put some fruits or vegetable in your canvas and try tasting it, try remembering the taste etc... hear birds around, feel the vibrations, talk, hear your voice, hear someone else's voice... They are all possibilities, as long as you focus during daytime and focus during meditation to remember it.

Hope that helps. 
The partial becomes complete; the crooked, straight; the empty,
full; the worn out, new. He whose (desires) are few gets them; he
whose (desires) are many goes astray.

Xanth

Quote from: nerofaora on April 21, 2015, 03:07:08
In my opinion, I have great visualization skills,...like really good. But i'm not perfect and I have some problems.

Now,..my problem is that sometimes when I visualize a scene, the scene just does what is wants.( this is primarily visual wise ) I can always correct it, but it just goes bazurk yet again.

Secondly. What do you think is the extent of Visualization? Or do you think that there is none?

I was thinking the other day, wondering if its possible to get so good at visualization, that you can literally put yourself( consciousness ) into that scene which you are visualizing. Either purely visual wise or feeling/touch wise or sound,taste,touch or all at once.   Do y'all think its possible?
http://www.astraldynamics.com.au/content.php?205-Part-2-NO-Visualization
Give that a read.

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.