Fusion

Previous topic - Next topic

Hi,

Why do you want to fuse into one being?

You can both occupy a body made by your wishes, but you'd still have two different consciousness.

gravy

What a great idea, this way you can't get lost.

Hello from South Auckland :D

Van-Stolin

Hmm, an interesting thought.  I would say you would be in the same energy body, but still be seperate concusnuss like he said, though thoughts may be known to the other and energy shared when like this, just like in astral sex.

Though I also had a thought about a theory on reincarnation, that there are many part of the same soul and what would happen if you were to encounter someone like this?  I got to thinking that there soul would be absorbed into yours and you would basicly gain all of there memories and stuff, though I would think this would only apply if they were dead as when you project it isn't your soul, but an energy body that is sort of being remotely controled.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

Mystic Cloud

Yes this is possible. Has happened to me and my partner,
though we were not in the astral but in our bodies.

Though I suspect we might be very much the same being anyways
so that could be the reason.

While being a single unit you still have 2 consciousness points.
Hard to explain anything about it in words.
If we compare us to infinitely small,
that will make us infinitely big,
but if we compare
ourselves to infinitely
big, it will make us infinitely small.
What is our size again?

Van-Stolin

I know what you mean Mystic.  Sort of like your minds connect in a special way, you still think seperately, but there is also that little part where you know each others thoughts and feelings, it is a great feeling isn't it?  My mate and me share something like this to an extent, but I have a better connection with a spirit that I meet he is currently pretty much apart of me, like what I had been suggesting before about something with the same part of your soul or maybe just close enough to match that it will think it is your soul and will form a bigger one.  It is quite strange getting use to new memories that really shouldn't be mine, but now are.
Thou shall not kill, remember?  What kind of church man are you? - Vash, Trigun

I will destroy Naraku with this Tessiaga! - Inuyasha, Inu-yasha

Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind. - Edward D. Morrison

nismotech

Yes i have also thought about the reincarnation idea,i had an idea that when say my cousin dies he could just wait for me in the astral planes and could fuse to become part of me and live his life in the same body as mine...lol it sounds crazy as and i dont think is possible but it waz an interesting way to kill about an hour arguing about it [:P][:D]

nismotech

Can two projectors,lets say myself and a mate,meet up in the planes and fuse together as one single being?