Time to ask,Its been bothering me

Previous topic - Next topic

beavis

Maybe your connection between spirit and brain is getting stronger so they communicate even when you dont want them to, causing your mouth to say what your spirit thinks. If thats the case, you're doing good.

RandomName

That or my santiy could be going...  hehehhe JK.

Thanks for the response beavis.

Anyone else have input on this? Its awkward...

clandestino

Hello there Psi !

Yes, I've experienced this plenty of times, and I guess that 90% of others have experienced it too.

It sometimes happens when I drift off to sleep, or more often when I'm listening to TMI wave 1 (hemisync CD). If I lose focus during the CD, I'll sometimes start to drift off into a dream which is 50% daydream, 50% dream. Something usually happens in the dream which requires me to make a sudden movement, e.g. kicking a ball, stopping something from falling.

As you describe, the action in the dream is mirrored by the physical body. So, you find yourself waking suddenly, immediately remembering that you were moving part of your body in both the dream and reality.

Until you pointed it out, I didn't draw the connection with sleepwalking...good point.

I've noticed that it happens more often when you are hovering back and forth between sleep and normal waking. When you are on this border, and not commiting to staying awake or asleep, perhaps the mind / body is easily confused.

regards,
Mark
I'll Name You The Flame That Cries

RandomName

Thanks for the info mark, I appreciate it. As for that, I started dreaming and remembering it again recently and the reactions of movement have stopped also. Had an interesting dream involving upcoming school, and usually my dreams reflect something :-
Good luck to all :-D

Tayesin

Hi PSI, some years ago a group of older Ladies(60-ish)were helping me to get to some past lives.  In the altered consciuosness I would reach for something or describe things that I was seeing or doing and my arms etc would also move in the real world.  The Ladies thought this was wonderful as it conveyed to them the depth of the connection.  

I have been told too that when I am leading a group in journeys or meditations, that my hands also move as I describe things to the group.  I do feel it in the physical, but it is a very subtle feeling, not as course as when our focus is in the world.

Have noticed the same thing in dream states too.  I think it is gr8, and I gotta say, you are not crazy.  Coz if you are, then we all must be crazy together. LOL.

Love always.

JustLikeThePill

when ever i am in bed sumtimes i feel like i'm falling so my leg jerks quickly , or my muscles will spasm and twitch for no reason, if thats the kind of movement you mean.

fireprooflighter

I think I know what you mean, because I was in a day dream/dream when I fell down and when I woke up I was bouncing up and down in my bed.

RandomName

Hello again everybody, Im back with more questions,comments,stupidity for amusement, etc.

Anyway, I have noticed a few things I have been doing recently in my meditation, and I have NO idea what to make of it. In my meditations while trying to project, I have noticed that sometimes when i start to accidentally follow a daydream but im still half concious, Ill actually make a quick movement following that daydream. Lets say, I move my arm to pick up something in the daydream/vision, I will sometimes actually move my arm in response, as if a sleepwalking type thing. I never thought much of this until recently, I actually SPOKE while following this. I daydreamed I spoke something to someone else ina  daydream, and I caught myself saying it as I became more aware. I stopped myself halfway, frozen in astonishment.

Anyone else been AWAKE to recognise UNCONTROLLED sleep/meditational movement?