Has this ever happened to anyone?

Previous topic - Next topic

omega

Hi the more I practice Projection or the more time I spend in the altered state including Meditation. Every once and I while I hear my name in my ear when I am out side doing something has anyone experienced this before?

Xanth

You're simply becoming more aware of the larger reality. 
It's normal and natural.  :)

Astralzombie

I can't say for sure if I have since I don't know your real name. :-D
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Bedeekin

TwixxDreams

Dude i have had that since i was young, more often though now that my closest cousins have passed away in 2011.. I will be fully awake and doing somthing, whether it be outside or inside, on the computer, smoking a joint etc.. But i will hear this calming voice say " Tyler" And ill just think.. ughh... Yea? and nothing.. Then i think i must be really stoned from the pot lol. But it has happend while completely sober.. Idk how to answer your Q, But i think were on to somthing man!

Astralzombie

When we are attempting to phase or project we will here all sort of funny things like our own names, weird noises and names, bells ringing, and other auditory hallucinations.

If you hear these things while wide awake taking care of everyday business then that's the NPR just letting you know that they are aware of you too now. :-)
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain