hi, im new here

Previous topic - Next topic

alcoholica24

hello all, im new here and this is my first post. first off, i've never really wanted nor tried to have an obe, but something that happened last night brought me to search the net and here i am lol.

well, i had problems falling asleep last night, i had worked 3rd shift for three days straight and then had to work a 1st shift (today). so i was used to be awake at night cus of the 3rd shifts. so there i lay tossing and turning til basically 2 in the morning lol. well, i eventually got really relaxed and just laid there letting my mind go. i started to get a really weird feeling and had no idea as to what it was. well, i had heard of obe's so i decided to try to "come out" or "float" out of my body. well, this is the part that really scared me. as i decided to do that and tried to, my hands started to tingle and i heard a high pitched noise. i was fully aware of my surroundings and all, but it made me go into a panic and i made myself come out of it.

i had to take a deep breath when i was up lol. any idea as to what this is or was? any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance for any help/advice u all may give.

Kodemaster

Welcome to the forum!

I second what lola says...keep on practicing, using the techniques found in the FAQ and Technique Central.

Best,

Jen
JenX
Choose empathy. It costs nothing.
Curious about #Welsh? https://www.youtube.com/@JenXOfficialEDM Learn with us!

Sepultura123

This sound is very common , while I tryed to project I usually hear more ear sound ...

Kallas

I dont get any results untill a few months in, and you get it first go... :grin: welcome to the forums

Sepultura123

My first try was almost my most succesfull...

I think my mind was fully into the project.