how do use hemi sync gateway?

Previous topic - Next topic

Beero

Hi I downloaded hemi sync presets for brainwave generator but I don't know how to use them, ie how do you know when you're 'done' with each session etc.  I know it's supposed to be intensive use for a week I would probably want to do it part time for longer than that though.  there are different presets for each focus level etc.
hope someone can help
thanks from

CFTraveler

You're done with each session when you feel you're done.  Each preset is of different length and if you are using them with MAP the program tells you know how long you should use them.
They come in order so start at the beginning, etc.
QuoteI know it's supposed to be intensive use for a week each
That is not my understanding.  Each one is designed to be used for a week, but you don't have to do them every day.  I only used them 2 or 3 times a week and then moved on to the next one.  Generally though, I only used them once a week and they did help facilitate an obe, although not at the time of use.

Beero

Hi is the guidance on the Hemi Sync Gateway recordings very helpful?
I'm considering purchasing Wave 1 but I'm not sure if it's worth my while because I don't have a lot of money, maybe I could just use these presets.

MisterJingo

The guidance in hemi-sync is very useful, while it does impart guidance; it also teaches a lot of very useful techniques (energy conversion box, resonant energy balloon, resonant breathing, energy breathing, to name a few). The guidance also helps imprint triggers based upon the techniques it teaches and suggestion, so you learn to associate the states induced by the binaural beats to a specific trigger. This allows one, over  time, to achieve states conduce to OBEs very quickly.
If you use the gateway series regularly over time the results can be amazing. Some things to note is that while the Gateway series is geared towards opening perception and gaining the ability to induce OBEs, it's rare to experience an OBE while listening to an actual session. It builds the tools for you yourself to gain the ability to OBE (with practice); it also builds triggers so you can achieve various states of consciousness F10, F12 etc quickly. It teaches in a way so the CDs do not become a crutch to achieving OBE.
They are expensive, but are very useful in my own experience.

outofbodydude

u can download it for free if you want.  just go on any torrent website.
Escaping Velocity. Not just eternity, but infinity.

upstream

I've found some .wav copies at the emule network (complete Wave I). I'd definately go for the lossless, not for crap mp3s with unknown history. Mp3s may retain most carriers (slightly undulating when closely packed together) but sophisticated noise shapening will be lost.

The best way to practice with these programs is probably ,,binaural exposition." While it's difficult to project on them, they still potentiate OBE-specific oscillators in your brain. After 30 minutes or so (trim off the awakening sequence) plug in some earplugs and lock your attention on the increased inner noises.

outofbodydude

binaural exposition, binaural shmexposition.  Gateway Experience is by far the best hemi sync program you can use.  I have the mp3 tracks of the gateway and they work perfectly.  I have used just about every hemisync program there is, so take it from me. 
Escaping Velocity. Not just eternity, but infinity.