Hello, I'm new and need help in many areas ***YOU WILL WANT TO READ THIS********

Previous topic - Next topic

DrunkenIrish

Hello, my names Rick, and I have afew questions, but before i ask them i must first tell you what happend, so here are my experiences.
(Currently 22 yrs old Male, Irish, Southern California)

When i was just in the 5th or 6th grade, I lived in Hesperia California, for those who don't know, its a desert on the way to las vegas from southern california. I was sleeping one night in my room, it was dim but the light from the hallway let me see everything easily. So i'm dead asleep and out of no where, without hearing a noise, or any disturbance, i wake up fully. I look to the door of my room, and theres a 8ish foot tall figure, Wearing a hooded cloak, Where his face should be is pitch black even tho the room is lit. No limbs or legs visable but his robe was big.

So, being a somewhat intelligent kid first thing i thought to myself was "I just woke up, i'm gonna close my eyes and he'll be gone" So i do, I put the cover over my head, close my eyes tight, open them, and look...... He was still there, i couldn't see through him, this wasn't a transperant looking thing, it was a obvious as a real person infront of you in broad day.

So i close my eyes with my head over my covers about 6 more times, and he was STILL there, plain as ever. So i think to myself, "oh my god it really is real" and somehow in the back of my mind i knew to cover my head and close my eyes one more time, i do it, and hes gone.

Thats 1995, Hesperia, CA.

Years later with this incedent long forgetten, i end up living  on vancouver island, my dad had a decent copymachine business and we were able to get a house with a seperate small house, the small house was built like 150+ years ago and i for somereason, even tho at the time i wasn't looking for vibrations or anything weirder then catching fish and crab, i could feel the vibrations in that small old house really strong, and it was RIGHT on ocean, wich i don't know but i always thought the ocean has something to do with everything. anyway,

Heres what happend here, I go to bed one night, and i can't sleep(Or so i thought). in reality, i have accidently astral projected after so many failed attempts, YEARS ago.So, Without knowing i am astral projected i walk to the kitchen for something to drink, on my way, a cloaked figure, this time my height (5'9) comes flying out of my wall and stands there holding a knife. For somereason when he appeared my back got stuck to the ground when i fell and i feel this strong force against my chest NOT letting me up. I struggled a good 5 mins it seemed before i flew back into my body, I literally, slowly(against my will) flu back to my body. Scary excrement.

That was about 2002 Vancouver Island.

ok its 2004 Rancho Cucamonga, CA.

I'm sleeping in my old room at my moms house, middle of the day, everyone else at school or work. I wake up, and theres a shorter then me, cloaked with a hood once again being, I get scared and run to my door, i go to grab the handle and my hand goes through it. I then realize i have astral projected, So, having done different research on use of energies and multiple other new age readings, I was well practiced with meditation, Energy, and Combining your Will, and Energy, So i created a huge energy ball, it just stars at me while i do so, I get it big enough, and then i shoot it towards him, just before it hits him i go back to my body and wake up.

The first hooded cloaked person (sorry but thats the best description)
was 9' tall, and wore a blue cloak.

the second hooded cloaked person was my height or so, (5'9) and wore a red cloak

The shortest and last one wore a blue cloak.

I have 2 more incidents, as follows:
One night i'm asleep at a old buddies house, in his room, about dinner time. I wake up and i see him walk in the room, scream in no human language i ever heard before, and turns the light off in the room, i then come back to my body from the astral projection i didn't know i was having, (the light was on when i woke up from my astral state)

The second, was at my moms house again, this time in my brothers old room, (right next to mine)
I'm asleep, and i wake up under my bed,having heard of people falling through there bed before in astral projection a while ago and being able to remember it in my astral state(amazing) i then realized i astral projected, now this story has TWO VERY ODD THINGS. So after i realize this, i stand up in the room and in walks my mom, yelling and not speaking in any language i have ever heard before and it didn't sound human, sounded alien, demon, i don't know but i'd beleive anything, due to it being so odd. So after that she walks out, so i look at my body and i am wearing a blue suit, kind of like supermans but without any other colors, and i have this Golden Belt, wear on the buckle, it is the sign of the omega. Heres the odd part, I didn't even know what it was, i drew it for someone after this happend and they told me it was the omega.

I've done some research and heard of people calling them astral artifacts, but i have yet to be able to control or astral project AT WILL, just have a good handful of confusing accidents.

Anyway i wake up shortly after looking at my belt buckle, and that was the last of my experience besides failed attempts to astral project and make sense of all this.

First question, who the hell were those cloaked guys?

Second, Why was it the friend or family member that is AT THE HOUSE AT THAT MOMMENT that speaks in a demon tongue and yells at me, turns off the light, etc.... the other it was my mother, yelled, left.

And the Belt, Is it a symbol of my past lives??? Fate??? What the hell is it???

What can my present experiences mean??

And if someone has tips on getting me purposely astral projecting it'd be good.

The gold belt buckle with the sign of the omega i was so curious about, i asked people in astral chat rooms, one guy who i have talked to afew diff times told me he was gonna fly to my astral body and look at it. HE desribes me perfectly, he even talks about the blue suit,HOWEVER, i never told him about that, only the buckle, What are the chances he'd say your wearing a blue rubbery suit?? anyway it seemed legit and no he didn't charge me money for it.

Anyone have some good info or comments PLEASE Reply i need all the help i can get!

DrunkenIrish

all of these are exact or true, all these happend as plain as day to me and are crystal clear memmories, PLEASE HELP

Novice

As for tips and techniques to OBE and AP, I would suggest you read the various methods in the Astral FAQ and Permanent Astral Topics sections.

Regarding your experiences, its hard to say. You are describing classic OBE signs (falling through the bed, seperate body, etc). From your descriptions, all of your experiences have been in the etheric/RTZ area. It is possible to see deceased people while out, although I've never experienced this in the etheric/RTZ, only in the astral.

However, I have seen other people who were asleep and OBE at the time, but unaware. They tend to walk around in the etheric almost like zombies. Other 'people' I've seen while OBE have been dream characters. This could be what happened with you. It all depends upon your awareness at the time. The more aware you are, the less likely you are to experience scary things because you are in control of your thoughts. When your thoughts stray, then the experience becomes distorted and you get an overlay of dream images/experiences.

One thing to remember in all of this is that they are all influenced and driven by thoughts and feelings. It's possible to OBE and be barely aware. At this stage, you may suspect or vaguely know you are OBE, but your mind is hazy and the experience is cluttered with dream characters and situations.

I've never had any scary experience like this while OBE or AP, so I can't tell you anything else beyond what I personally have experienced. You may want to post your "cloaked guy" questions in the Psychic and Paranormal board. Users there may have other suggestions for you.

Reality is what you perceive it to be.

DrunkenIrish

thanks its really all fascinating me more then scaring me (until it happens again haha!)

DrunkenIrish

What confuses me, is it doesn't take too long for me to figure out i've astral projected, But the weird part is i'm not projected very long at all before these cloaked figured show up, its always right away they show up or not at all and some other weird thing will happen such as a friend or family member talking in a non human sounding language its weird crap. and the belt buckle with the omega i'm hoping is a peice to this puzzle but with the possibilities of my own mind changing what would have, or could have happend it makes these experiences even tougher to explain. Argh!

phitau

Maybe the hooded cloaked beings are reptilian aliens, if you believe in aliens.
http://www.illuminati-news.com/graphics/draco_hooded2.JPG

They under hooded cloaks, so you don't freak out from the truth. That's why governments hide that aliens exist on our planet! Could I be wrong? Yes, but what if I'm right.  :-o

Tayesin

Quote from: phitau on March 13, 2008, 14:18:44
Maybe the hooded cloaked beings are reptilian aliens, if you believe in aliens.

I've seen beings that choose to dress that way, and the first few times I saw something like that, it was only my primary guide/higher-self wearing clothes that should have caused a memory or reaction in me. We do use devices like this to show 'ourselves' without giving everything away to the incarnation that must work at the awakening. ancient old device that one.

i do not feel it is a reptilian, the one's I've had contact with over the years have not used clothing, except the one who was in human form in the 3d world.

Best advice... Have No Fear. Feel it's energy to know it's choices and intent. Next time begin thinking-communications, and ask any questions that comes to mind. With practice you will master it well.

The reason why these experiences have been so strong for you is to awaken you to further research for yourself, meaning, begin practicing journeying (or OBE) and work with your experiences, interact only in a way that you are still fully aware of your own input so that you are not creating aspects of any experience. As some people say, be the active observer.

This is good for you, the time for you to awaken has arrived. lucky you.

Tayesin

-->PhenomenoN<--

I'm new to this too. But it sounds to me like your MATURING consciously. Each time those hooded figures appear their smaller/weaker, probably just means that your getting stronger and more powerful... consciously.

As far as omega..the only time i heard of omega is with alpha and omega. Omega meaning end. Maybe your ending something, and being awakened to something else/new.

I dunno just throwing this in there. Good luck