If you are aware during a dream, could it be an OB

Previous topic - Next topic

Zenchan

It sounds more like a Lucid Dream, but then it's debatable if Lucid Dreams aren't actually a form of OBE experience anyway.  
It all depends on your stance on dreams.  If you believe that dreams are remote visions on the Astral Plane, then lucid dreams are by definition out of body experiences.

alfa_33au

Richk,

In my experience , some of my lucid dreams turn into obes mid way.
Im sure the two are related. Maybe one can lead to the other.
Paola (alfa_33au)

michael

..you can only go by your own experience..in my case the majority of my OBE's were preceded by a Lucid dream where I knew I was dreaming....and then became 100% conscious in an OBE where my sense of self was identical to waking life which is not in my experience quite the same as when in a lucid dream...somehow although you can cahnge the dream environemnt etc during a lucid dream..it is not in my case truly 1900% conscious and in full charge..whereas in an OBE it usualy is the case...hope you have a fully conscious OBE soon..you are almost there..

richk01

Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

I was having a wonderful experience when I realized I was dreaming it and the dream continued. Is this an OBE?  In the dream/OBE the scenes keep skipping from one scene to the next, I would be in one spot then another; at that point I realized I was not awake, but it was so real. Is this an OBE. When I awoke the dream was very vivid and I remembered it completely.
Many thanks
Richk01