Possibilities not yet realized

Previous topic - Next topic

Nagual

The only thing I heard about high frequencies is that it might be "dangerous"...  If you are curious, you can try with a brainwave generator like bwgen...
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Noxerus

Renaisance

hey thanks for the input. A couple of things though. First to Noxerus I wanted to point out that in the trance state or body asleep mind awake state as you put it your brain frequency is actualy alpha waves not beta. In beta you are actualy fully awake and aware were as in meditation and trance you are in alpha.
 To Nagual: I was wondering where I could get bwgen. Is there a place I can download it? Personaly I have never heard anything about sped up brain waves. The only brain waves I have ever heard of are alpha, beta, theta, and delta. Of all of those beta is the highest frequency. Of course I wouldn't want to experience an extremely sped up brain wave for to long that would be very overwellming and as you guys said possibly hazardous to your health. It would be intriguing to play with it in doses though. Could learn some profound things

thanks again
Renaisance

Nagual

Here's Bwgen: http://www.bwgen.com/download.htm
A less polished software, but free: http://uazu.net/sbagen/

Hum, wild guess: could trance or techno music have such an effect...?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

LogoRat

I think the word speeding up is referred to as a mental state of amfetamine rush.
That is a mental state that can be accessed through extreme stress.
Most people nowdays do this automatic.
Get yourself a job and you will see ;)
*privacy is a physical illusion*

Noxerus

Renaisance

Hey thanks a lot you guys. to Nagual thanks for the link I will deffinately chen that out. To Noxerus thanks for your input as well. I should read that artical you were talking about. While I know that when we are awake and active that the conscience part of our brain is in beta but it is completely possible that we have multiple facets of our brains that are functioning at different waves completely independant of the others at all times.
 Thanks to you as well logorat. Though your comment about getting a job seemed kind of insulting. Hopefully you were joking though. If not...... Anyways have a good day

Renaisance

SpectralDragon

making the brain actually speed up causes the following I noticed:

• You become grounded more into 3-D. (you will notice things more, senses hieghtened, ect)

• Things appear to slow down.

• Energy manipulation becomes easier at some levels.

• Physical and mentel stresses increase and put the user in danger.

• Adreniline runs through the body. This is part of the cause of the stress.

Of course this is just when I did it a few times. I stopped because I realized this is dangerous to do. [:(] Also, I am thinking this might be different with different people...

Renaisance

quote:
Originally posted by SpectralDragon

making the brain actually speed up causes the following I noticed:

• You become grounded more into 3-D. (you will notice things more, senses hieghtened, ect)

• Things appear to slow down.

• Energy manipulation becomes easier at some levels.

• Physical and mentel stresses increase and put the user in danger.

• Adreniline runs through the body. This is part of the cause of the stress.

Of course this is just when I did it a few times. I stopped because I realized this is dangerous to do. [:(] Also, I am thinking this might be different with different people...

did you find any techs that worked exceptionaly well for this? Of course visualizing or recalling a stressful situation though the problem and limitation with that is convincing the mind that this self imposed image is real, otherwise it fails to cause all that much stress.
  So what did you do to elevate your brainwaves? I haven't experimented with it yet mostly it's just an idea I'm still toying with.

Hope to hear from you
Renaisance

SpectralDragon

Renisaunce, I am not going to tell you how I did it, but I will tell you why and the reason why I stopped.

I was exploring this possibility, and after much thinking and some research decided to try it out. I immediately noticed hieghtened senses, and basically all of the above things. I also noticed something very dangerous.

The stresses on the body while doing something like this are too great. You are removing natural barriers inside your mind and body that keep it from killing or harming itself. I do not suggest trying to invest time in this. There are better ways to hieghten the senses and get the body to move faster and better, ones that do not require you to put your body at risk. That is why I stopped with this. You get immediate power, but at a price too high to be worth it.

innerpilot

Very good advice Spectral Dragon. I too learned the hard way. No need to go faster. The universe may be regulating this for us anyway. Acceleration is going on at an incredible pace right now and according to a lot of "watchers" the next three months are going to be very special. I would recommend relaxing, deeply relaxing and tuning into it. Same with obe.  If one gets bogged down by concepts and techniques, just relax, deeply relax and allow yourself to tune into it.

Renaisance

Thank you all for your cautions. I understand your point Spectral. I realize that what I speak of are dangerous grounds. However I am an explorer, an explorer of possibilities and new horizons. I am not interested in this for any one liniar reason such as heightend senses. I am a martial artist, I could think of many routes to get to that point. I am interested in infinate possibilities, of reaching new hieghts that man has never fathomed before. Thus making the mind operate at a level beyond it's normal capacity seems like a beautiful albiet somewhat dangerous path of discovery.
  I am aware of many of the dangers involved and for this reason I will deffinately tread with caution. I will explore it though because without taking risks we would never get anywhere at all.

best regards
Renaisance

SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by Renaisance

Thank you all for your cautions. I understand your point Spectral. I realize that what I speak of are dangerous grounds. However I am an explorer, an explorer of possibilities and new horizons. I am not interested in this for any one liniar reason such as heightend senses. I am a martial artist, I could think of many routes to get to that point. I am interested in infinate possibilities, of reaching new hieghts that man has never fathomed before. Thus making the mind operate at a level beyond it's normal capacity seems like a beautiful albiet somewhat dangerous path of discovery.
  I am aware of many of the dangers involved and for this reason I will deffinately tread with caution. I will explore it though because without taking risks we would never get anywhere at all.

best regards
Renaisance

Tread this path with an open mind, but instant message me if you wish to talk to me of it.

cube

You should do a google search for 'awakened mind'
OBE Guide: www.saltcube.com/obe-guide/
Find APers near you: www.saltcube.com/nearMe
Bimonthly OBE Newsletter: www.saltcube.com/?t=newsletter

Renaisance

quote:
Originally posted by SpectralDragon

quote:
Originally posted by Renaisance

best regards
Renaisance

Tread this path with an open mind, but instant message me if you wish to talk to me of it.

Whats your IM adress Spectral?

Cube: thanks for the pointer. I'll check it out.

innerpilot

Exploring the possibilities may be both intriguing and rewarding. I'm trying to get a clear picture of what you want to accomplish. This is not exactly unchartered territory, "where no man has ever gone before."  Do you think you will learn something new? Develop or expand upon some power to project or something? Maybe like Clark Kent Smallville? I encourage attempts to develop use of the brain and abilities available to us, and I don't want to create negs for your mind, but I hope you will proceed cautiously and consciously. I went back and read your original message, and everyone else's. Could you take some time, and try and describe what you hope to discover, accomplish, by speeding up brainwaves? Can you give me a detailed picture of what it might be like if you do this? Or at least what you think it might be like?

SpectralDragon

It should be in my profile. And I actually agree with innerpilot, that was a nice idea.

Renaisance

quote:
Originally posted by innerpilot

Exploring the possibilities may be both intriguing and rewarding. I'm trying to get a clear picture of what you want to accomplish. This is not exactly unchartered territory, "where no man has ever gone before."  Do you think you will learn something new? Develop or expand upon some power to project or something? Maybe like Clark Kent Smallville? I encourage attempts to develop use of the brain and abilities available to us, and I don't want to create negs for your mind, but I hope you will proceed cautiously and consciously. I went back and read your original message, and everyone else's. Could you take some time, and try and describe what you hope to discover, accomplish, by speeding up brainwaves? Can you give me a detailed picture of what it might be like if you do this? Or at least what you think it might be like?

Hey innerpilot. What I hope to accomlish is discovery and expansion in it's purest form. I don't hope to accomplish this simply through the speeding up of brain waves. that is simply one small part of a extremely multifaceted indeaver. I don't have any set idea of a destination or goal that I want to acomplish otherwise it wouldn't be an act of discovery would it? I would be heading to an already known place.
 I'm not saying that people haven't explored the process of speeding up brainwaves and that if I do I will be in a place no man has ever been before. What I'm saying is that it may prove to be a gateway into even further realms of conscienceness that I would not be able to reach from lower waves. I think of it as a bridging point, a stepping stone further into possibility.
   Now while I realize the hazards and stresses on the body I also believe there may be a way around some of the pitfalls. I believe that if you were to first bring yourself into a trance state deep enough for a complete mind body disasociation first, that once you began speeding up your brainwaves you would have completely sidesteped the stresses on the body.
  I believe that once I have accomplished this that it will alow me lighting fast processing and awareness doubled with a near trancelike state. From this I have no idea what could happen. It's an open door.
 Most of the cautions people have are from what people know of stressful situations where an emotional response causes an adrenaline rush and hightened physical abilities. Of course this would cause stress.
   Now if I can acomplish hightened brainwaves from a detatched point of veiw and with a mind completely disasociated from the body who knows what I could acomplish.
  That's about it. I'm going to experiment with it in small doses and keep full logs and journals. I'm also going to try to get in touch with some brain experts so I can get as much background as possible. I may acomplish the unthinkable or I may accomplish nothing more than an addition to my own experience. One way or another I'll gain something from it.

The worst thing anyone can do is to do nothing at all.
Renaisance

Renaisance

I just thought of something to add to my last post: Once this state of detached heightened brainwaves is achieved it may be possible to slowly bring back body awareness. It may be possible to do this without any stress to the body due to the complete absence of emotional atatchment. With this it may be a gate into the Clark Kent Smallvile superhuman abilities that innerpiolot hinted at. Just speculation but just imagine the possiblities! I will deffinately explore that as well.

Renaisance

innerpilot

Yes, the portal to such possibilities is definitely there. The first step is your desire, and when you become determined, assistance will be available to you also. Stay open to that. That's why many of us are here. We know there is such a portal. Thankyou for responding to my questions. This is much clearer and detailed from your original post. Your desire may be a "calling." Explore that also. Curiosity is the breeding ground of science and knowledge. Have a safe and healthy and fun journey. I hope you will share with us what you discover.

Renaisance

With all this talk and the practice of slowing down your brainwaves it forces me to ponder: Is it possible to somehow do the reverse and thus speed up your brainwaves instead of slowing them down? I would think that a teqnique of that calaber would be either exceedingly difficult or extremely easy. And I'm talking about sheer mental effort. It might be possible with drugs but I'm not interested in that.
  If anyone has any ideas please post them

Renaisance