Hello!

Previous topic - Next topic

Qball

There's the rope technique for astral projection.

alpha

welcome!

Concious exits are not easy.I myself made only  few of them.Most my obes' are from lying awake and going towards the edge of sleep.Staying there for awhile.

Look at the OBE  treatise on the front page.Under training guides.There are some techniques there.

What I do is sink myself.Untill I am in a very deep trance.The vibes just happen sometimes.And I will end up out.Other times  I will not even get them.You can try mentally rocking yourself also.This can bring on the vibes.At that stage just let things happen.

GOOD LUCK!

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"
-------------------------------

ZPE

Hey!

I've found that one Technique that works about 80-90 Percent of the time is this.  You know when you wake up in the middle of the night (for whatever reason, usually to go to the toilet) if you do something active for a few minutes, like go for a quick run/jog for 5 minutes or so, just something to get the heart going (this usually works best if you have only been asleep for a couple hours or so, I've found), and then come back to bed.  Then, when I am dozing off to sleep again, I get the 'Vibrations' or whatever they are called, and then I'm on my way!

Does Anybody else know about this or do this?  I was wondering so.  I was just looking for a more full proof way!  ;)

Cheers

http://www.cdstreet.com/cgi-bin/artisthome_db.cgi?1237827

jilola

HI ZPE!

That sounds like the alarm clock method.
Set th eclock to wake you up a couple of hours before you normally get up. Do something for 30-45 mins to wake up a bit and then go back to sleep.
The vibes should start soon.
This has never worked for me but to tell the truth my sleeping rhythm is horrible mangle at the moment due work work.

2cents

jouni

ZPE

Hi.  I'm new here.  Just thought I'd drop a Few.  I'm an Astral Traveller, but I can't do it on Demand, Although I think I am getting closer.

I was wondering if you had any techniques to learn on how to do it "On Demand", and also, if you know how to ContaKt your Spirit Guide?

Any FeedBack would be greatly Appreciated!

Nice To Meet All of You!  :)

Cheers

http://www.cdstreet.com/cgi-bin/artisthome_db.cgi?1237827