Loud Buzzing Noises

Previous topic - Next topic

8bit

Hey guys, sorry i haven't posted in a while i been busy learning Japanese. Not enough time for meditation or other things. I had 1 OBE today, and a AP. I found my self outside my hallway and my dog running at me. Then he ran straight threw me. After that I heard a really loud buzzing noise. It kind of freaked me out. I thought you heard those why you exit. After I woke up I still heard it.

Contenteo

Here's some Japanese for ya. "Kanishibari"

Yeah, that's normal with the buzzing. It happens to me every now and then. It's the same noise that's made when you consciously 'phase'.  In fact the word phase is almost onomatopoeia in this sense. Vibrtations, of course, go alongside this.

Keep it up, it sounds like you have made quite the amount of progression since you joined.

Cheers,
Contenteo

roman67

Welcome back. If there is some buzzing noises, I guess it is normal. Keep it up...

Tibor

Sound has always been strange for me in the astral.  Sometimes you hear snippets and loud things, other times I hear beautiful music or chimes. 

Szaxx

There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

8bit

Quote from: Tibor on July 26, 2012, 03:31:37
Sound has always been strange for me in the astral.  Sometimes you hear snippets and loud things, other times I hear beautiful music or chimes. 
I heard chimes before, I was about to go into my sisters room one time during a OBE and chimes ringing. I didn't walk in there because it freaked me out. 

Landshark

If i had a buck for everytime noises freaked me out during AP I'd have several dollars. Today actually, the loud noises in my phasing were way different, and rather unpleasant. They kept going for a while too. I once heard a very demonic voice to "Do as I say" among the pulsings while phasing. It freaked the bonk out of me and put me in paralysis for a couple minutes.
Peace of mind is power over one's reality