Exp. #3, along with a few questions

Previous topic - Next topic

Fwewyu Tìomumä

Hello again guys,

So I'm really excited right now! I have never had so many NPR experiences in such a short time! I just had another AP/LD experience today, and I would like to share it and ask a few questions. It's not too long, I promise  :-P

EXP #3 Borderlands Theme
I am slowly gaining consciousness through multiple separation attempts by looking at my hands. The first time I have about 7 to 8 fingers, the next I have an extra digit, and the last they finally stabilize but they look different, almost like crystals. When I turn them, they stick and then jump to the next dimension, almost like a quartz crystal. Also, whilst discovering my hands, I am involuntarily flying through an unknown room. As I gain clarity, I am able to control my flight better. Now, I am wielding a nerf gun that looks like a fire elemental sniper from Borderlands 2, and my friend and I, plus a bigwig from a corporation, have to infiltrate the bigwig's company. (The gun is made of plastic, but I feel that it shoots real bullets). I have to act like I'm dead half the time so she doesn't get caught, and I've got a bandage around my jaw so I can't speak. I must have been injured. Also, at the beginning, I am chased down by a couple of psychos and I lose my shield. They knock me unconscious and drag me to their boss, who tells me I have to help her. There's a whole bunch of business with an elevator and a place that looks like the residence hall I'm staying in, and then we're in a mall. My old youth pastor and his brother are trying to find us but we have to avoid them so we don't blow our cover. Then I have to chase this guy down who recognizes me or something through the mall. Also, between these things, everything goes dark and I have to focus to gain my vision again. You know how sometimes when you try to phase you'll accidentally focus your physical eyes on what's happening? It's not so much that, but focusing my brain to pick up the scene. Hard to describe.

Anyway, not too much detail this time, but it was another awesome experience. But I have a few questions. Firstly, I can't tell whether this was an OBE or more of a really lucid dream, because I was in control before I had the nerf gun in my hands, but then I just went along with what was happening. (Also, I've been having more dreams lately where I'll question the reality of it, but then I'll just keep going in the dream without "waking up").

Secondly, do you guys typically have themed projections or dreams like this?

Thanks,
Fwewyu Tìomumä

Lionheart

It sounds to me like you brought your "video game" experiences into the non physical realms with you.

Astralzombie

I still have some trouble every once in a while maintaining my awareness and not getting caught up in the narrative of the dream. You'll get more and more control as you start having more experiences.

The 3-D blackness almost always occurs to me when I am projecting from a dream. The original dream that I gained my awareness in will start to destabilize and fade away to the blackness. That's when you can "go" anywhere you like.

Anything goes in the "astral".

You are really progressing. That's awesome! 8-)
It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.
Mark Twain

Szaxx

You're doing fine. A few more and you'll get better at knowing you're dreaming. As IAB says, you'll pull out of the dream with full awareness and go wherever YOU want.
You'll overdo it a few times and wake up too, this is all part of it so be gentle with yourself.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.