Learning Evil things from Bad Entities

Previous topic - Next topic

darksidessj25

Well just resently a lot of mischivious astral charecters have been hanging around me. The first one keeps on appearing to me as a girl and asking me to do innaporpite things. She appeared to me twice. When we first met, I invited her to my room and asked her how she died. After that she turned away from my window, flew towards me and screamed. This morning I saw the same girl but this time she wanted me to do something innaporpiate again. I simple said no. Then she got all mad and flew towards me and scratched my leg. After that I woke up and had a scratch on my leg!

I also keep on seeing higher vibrational entities i.e. angels and e.t. ancient masters who would channel through me. One should me 4 of my past lifes. I also learned how to posses people. I was able to posses a girl that was working at a cash register, but after that everything went black.

AAAAAAAA

Lol. Sounds like you've been having quite the experiences lately. My advice to you is to continue learning. Even the bad things. Hopefully you don't use the bad things for a bad purpose, but learning something is good just so that you have the knowledge. If you're uncomfortable around these "bad" entities though, you should probably try to avoid them. Based on your experiences, I'd also say that you probably live in an "active" area in the world, that is, there is a lot of nonhuman people around there, or at least more than you'd expect.

darksidessj25

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on May 12, 2014, 23:21:37
Lol. Sounds like you've been having quite the experiences lately. My advice to you is to continue learning. Even the bad things. Hopefully you don't use the bad things for a bad purpose, but learning something is good just so that you have the knowledge. If you're uncomfortable around these "bad" entities though, you should probably try to avoid them. Based on your experiences, I'd also say that you probably live in an "active" area in the world, that is, there is a lot of nonhuman people around there, or at least more than you'd expect.
Thanks for replying man. I sort of live out in the country lol. I like learning new things, but if they get's a 2 much mischiveous I'll back off. I also forgot to mention about another experience I had. I was either wittnessing it or doing it. I was in somebodies room running my hand through their hair. I was deffinatly out of body. I also felt like someone was watching me. After I woke up from that I could feel the girls hair on the palm of my hand still.

AAAAAAAA

Quote from: darksidessj25 on May 12, 2014, 23:41:02
Thanks for replying man. I sort of live out in the country lol. I like learning new things, but if they get's a 2 much mischiveous I'll back off. I also forgot to mention about another experience I had. I was either wittnessing it or doing it. I was in somebodies room running my hand through their hair. I was deffinatly out of body. I also felt like someone was watching me. After I woke up from that I could feel the girls hair on the palm of my hand still.

Interesting. I wonder if that girl might have some kind of importance to you. I don't know about you, but I find that depressing. I lost someone precious to me in a past life, and every time I think about a girls hair, I can also feel it in my hands -.-

Was this girl also out of body? Or was she still in her physical body?

darksidessj25

Quote from: AAAAAAAA on May 12, 2014, 23:45:36
Interesting. I wonder if that girl might have some kind of importance to you. I don't know about you, but I find that depressing. I lost someone precious to me in a past life, and every time I think about a girls hair, I can also feel it in my hands -.-

Was this girl also out of body? Or was she still in her physical body?
No. She was in her physical body. I just found it very creepy lol.