What are you able to do while obe or astral?

Previous topic - Next topic

fredhedd

from what i've read, it's all the same. i belive robert says in ad that you cn make weapons as long as you can maintain enough focus to keep them created. as soon as you stop thinking about them they dissapear.
fred

alpha

you can do pretty much anything you want,

example:
Ive made myself a shifter cart and drove through some streets unknown to me.Whether it was a dream or obe who knows.Funny thing was I must of forgot the motor when I  imagined the actual image.

That did not stop it from working though.It was slow at first but an easy fix.All it took was one thought!,63 horsepower.It was like pushing a nitrous button.The tires were spinning everywhere and the back end was sliding out around every corner.

This was one of those rare occasions where I got what I wanted.And I remember the end of it.I was trying to make it dissapear after I was through.I couldnt do it no matter how hard I tried.But than I tried another approach.I imagined the environment I was in without the cart.And like magic it was gone..http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile.gif" border=0>

-------------------------------
"WAKE UP!WAKEUP!WAKE UP AND LOOK AROUND YOU!WERE LOST IN SPACE AND THE TIME IS OUR HOME"
-------------------------------

Jeff_Mash

quote:
Originally posted by General-Army:
Is there any big differences between the astral and obe?

Well, the way I always thought of it, 'OBE' is an EXPERIENCE, and 'Astral' is a non-physical place.  That's about as basic as I can put it.  A lot of people also seem to group 'OBE' with a real time zone environment, while 'astral' is something entirely different than the RTZ.

So to answer your question, IMHO, a person can HAVE an obe and GO into the astral.

quote:

Is there any thing different between them that you woldnt be able to do? Would i be able to create things with my mind? Would i be able to make weapons? Are any of these possible is either or just one or both? I forgot to ask these questions back when i first joined.

Yes, anything is possible when you're out, since all thought is creative energy.  However, I don't have much practice at mentally creating things once I'm out.  However, most people can attest to the power of thought just from the visualization techniques they use when relaxing.  

For example....if you go into your room, close your eyes, and imagine that your door is on the OPPOSITE side of the wall.  At first, you'll quickly imagine this, but your logical mind will cut right in and say, "Nope, that's not true."  And it'll correct you, and put the door back on the right side of the wall.

However, the more you keep concentrating, you're mind will start to lose this battle, until eventually, you'll mentally see this door in a new spot, and that will be your new reality.  Not until you open your eyes will you see that it's back to the old spot.

This same power is 100 times greater when your interacting with the non-physical environment.  However, instead of taking 5-10 minutes to try and visualize your door being on the other side of the room, it will be there in milliseconds.  So you by the time your astral vision kicks in, you may already see these differences in your room without being consciously aware of how they changed.

It's also another reason to listen to Frank when he says, "The border between the imagination and the astral is very thin."  People are quick to discount these types of OBE's because things didn't match up exactly as they are in the physical.  However, just because your imagination is involved doesn't mean it's not real.  It's just there to help you cross over into these other astral realms.

Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
MyJokeMail.com - Jokes and Humor
http://myjokemail.com
Keep smiling,

Jeff Mash
http://www.mjmmagic.com

General-Army

Is there any big differences between the astral and obe? Is there any thing different between them that you woldnt be able to do? Would i be able to create things with my mind? Would i be able to make weapons? Are any of these possible is either or just one or both? I forgot to ask these questions back when i first joined.

Every man has their fear of dieing, whether it be of pain or not knowing where you are going, however, mine is the family, memories, and good times i leave behind.