OBE's just a Product of a Confused Mind?

Previous topic - Next topic

Frostytraveler

Thanks for the response. We definitely think along the same lines.

I am fortunate enough to have family that is willing and interested in my experiences and have been very helpful in dealing with all that has occurred in the past year. LightBeam and Xanth have also been incredibly helpful. It's important to communicate with those experienced in these matters to help process things as they occur.

Most of my family has always been somewhat interested in the paranormal and metaphysical. My brother and I from a very early age have been drawn to these topics for whatever reasons. Bigfoot, Loch Ness, UFOs, Ghost stories/hunting are all fair game for discussion, along with other more traditional matters (though at this point I can't stomach politics or professional sports chatter. ;) ).

The "flashover" point you mention was the case with me, as there is a very specific life occurrence that opened the door fully. No doubt about that.

Xanth

I've had to remind some people over on reddit lately that it's great to have an open mind, but don't keep it so open that it falls out!  haha  :D