tips for oobe

Previous topic - Next topic

iidunno

ok i dont understand how did i get this ability to get out of body so easily now, this might help other who try to achiieve it;
so what i do is jst lay in bed and just think about trying to feel light ,like no pressure on the whole body find a comfy position to sleep in , on the back with arm over my head work best, alrght now im abit shy to say this but i touch myse so i feel horney at the same time it relax my whole body quickly , my eyes i close them but i dont force it is like is really dim , then stop touching myself when i m about to havee an orgasm but i dont ejaculate i stop right before then i just wait and suddently some part of my body start floating then i open my eyes look around and walk out of bed and im super light i cant fly but is almost like im on the moon like no gravity but i fall back on the floor but really slowly like an astronaut so i can go anywhere throu wall outside , but what i dont understand is how i keep encounter people i know is like they keep appearing . alright i just wanted to share this, also thats the only fun part of out of body is able to float cause everything eles is the same in real life so is like living in real life but i can float is so cool. if anyone have idea what should i do while im out  lemme know , thanks. :-D

Volgerle

interesting "technique" for sure  :wink: :-D

iidunno

lmao idunno but it work good for me haha :-D

Volgerle

Well, from a history-of-religion or spiritual practice perspective, imv you are even on the right track...

There are cultures (ancient, indigenous) for whom any sexual practice, ecstasy, orgams was not a shameful thing but in a ritualised way even a kind of communion with god. Similar to the use of (natural) drugs it was used to commune with the gods, demons, spirits or have other altered state experiences.

In the West, the monotheistic religions 'taught' the people that 'free' sex (outside of the procreational purpose) is more or less a shameful thing. Some scholars (such as DM Murdoch) suspect this was also done to keep them away from these practices, since the priesthood was supposed to be the only mediator between the common people and "God", hence 'sex'n'drugs' (and later rock-n-roll  :-D ) became forbidden, disparaged or heavily restricted by (moral/theological) law.

There are practices like occult sex magic, Hindu tantric teachings which connect to spiritual experiences and rituals:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_magic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantra#Sexual_rites
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maithuna

Maybe your "masturbation-interruptus"-technique works (for you) by transforming the 'final' release of sexual energy into sth spiritual (by foregoing the ejaculation) .... after all there's lots of energy involved. Moreover, an orgasm is a kind of altered state of consciousness already.

Volgerle

Apart from that, I also remember a Kundalini-symptom experience of mine which I then compared to sth sexual, although I did not know what Kundalini was back then.

The "snake energy" that moved heavily (!) up my spine / torso back then was for me like my body had become a kind of ejaculating penis. However I did not 'feel' anything orgasmic then, gratefully neither any pain or spams. It was just a more symbolic description, but it makes me wonder if Kundalini is after all also connected to sexual energy.