Robert is on Art Bell's radio show next week!

Previous topic - Next topic

Robert Bruce

G'day Folks!

Please spread this around to all your friends!

I am booked to appear on Art Bell's radio show, Coast to Coast, next week, for a 3 to 4 hour live interview.  

Note that if you want to listen live on the www, or to the archives, I think you have to pay $6.95us per month for access (cheaper for longer access). But this provides a great service and they no longer get clogged, so you can 'always' get on to listen to live shows and etc. They also provide help so you can record shows on PC. Well worth it for the superior service and access, methinks.

Take care, Robert.

ps, SEE below for details.

------------------------------------------

Robert, we are confirmed for Wednesday, Feb. 20th, 11:00pm-2:00am PST (Pacific Standard Time) -- which is Thursday, Feb. 21st, from 3:00pm -6:00pm in Western Australia.  This will be the actual on-air interview with Art Bell.  Art will be calling you during his commercial break at the top-of-the-hour.  The program starts 6 minutes past the hour. Typically, he will interview for the first two hours and then open it up to callers for the final hour.

Daylani.

Robert Bruce
www.astraldynamics.com

Rusty

Cool i want to listen to this maybe it will help me achieve astral projection some day :x

Tiny

Robert Bruce! terrific  :-)

I wasn't aware Art Bell still runs C2C, I thought he merely runs "Somewhere in Time" now and C2C is primarily George Noory and Ian Punnett. Wikipedia says Art Bell is a stand-in though.

For easy internet listening I recommend:

http://radiotime.com/Search.aspx?query=coast%20to%20coast%20am

It will automatically seek the next or current station playing C2C.

I have a little personal wish for the interview => lucid dreaming tips  8-)

CFTraveler

That announcement is from 2002.  But I do think he still runs Coast to Coast.

outofbodydude

George Noory is now the host of Coast to Coast AM.  I believe Art retired back in 07.

I only found one interview of Robert Bruce by Art Bell on youtube, discussing his book Mastering Astral Projection.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQyNJSSrY5Y&feature=PlayList&p=DDA6911C7639EA51&index=0&playnext=1
Escaping Velocity. Not just eternity, but infinity.

Xanth

Yeah, you can listen to the entire interview on Youtube as I did just a few months ago.
It's pretty damn good.

Actually, there's a guy on Youtube who has a whole bunch of Coast to Coast interviews on there... some are pretty awesome.
I spent the better part of a couple months listening to the ones that intrigued me the most.