Simpliest OBE induction method ever....

Previous topic - Next topic

quebec

Hi,
I'm a brand new member on the forum, read your new method and will give it a good try. Will try anything that can help me get my first OBE.
What's a "silver" member ?

PeacefulWarrior

A silver member:  a silver member is a person, such as I, who talks too much and listens to little... OR a person who spends too much time in this forum instead of sleeping.

Actually, depending on the amount of posts you make you get "bumped" up to different levels...if you look in the "astral chat" forum you will find a post I made all about this which subsequently attracted a forum administrator who explains the mystery behind the system...some say that after 500 posts one recieves a free flight to Australia to meet Mr. Bruce as well as a thirty-pound crystal found within one of the pyraminds in Egypt...personally I am little skeptical.

fides quaerens intellectum
We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------

Spiritlodge

Actually I've found that the easiest way is, after trying HARD to have an OOBE with no results, to take a break for a few days/weeks.  Try to put it out of your mind for awhile.  You may just wake up with good vibrations one of these nights...

SPASTRAL

Hi Chaps

I agree.  

I haven't attempted to ap since thursday last week and last night was as close as can be.

I was sat in my comfy chair for avout 45mins and my mind wasn't focusing very well. but I persevered and calmed my mind eventually.  While I am relaxing, I visualise myself doing the Lesser banishing ritual of the pentagram
This seems to really help when I do the chakra excersises..

Anyway, after a short while, I found that I was totally paralysed and was able to see pretty much all over the place without moving my head.  My heart was pounding and adrenaline was pumping....Then, something....This is quite hard to explain why and is quite embarrassing happened. I won't give in depth details, but lets just say it is something that can only happen to a man!!!

I wasn't happy! but I was closer than ever to projecting, so I consider it progress.

a break does help and gives fresh determination and desire to project a boost.

Regards,
Spencer

nightflier101

Hey Spastral, that's pretty funny..
That used to happen to me too.  The old pogo stick would wake up, right when the vibrations would start. Then I would have to concentrate on relaxing that area too. But that's OK, it means your producing energy. Just try to move that energy up to your stomach area, it should feel like a warm spot.
Then continue with your regular routine...

Nightflier101...

PeacefulWarrior

Maybe this is too simple, but for those who are constantly looking for a new way, maybe this is it?  The main thing is to not try too hard while trying really hard...http://www.astralpulse.com/forums/images/icon_Smile_wink.gif" border=0>

The Method

*Relax in a bed or reclining chair.

*Take deep breaths, allowing your breath to slow naturally. Do not force it to slow down.

*Induce sensations of "dropping" rapidly through the bed, several "inches" at a time. These must be quick "drops", not slow sinking feelings.

*Continue until you feel yourself "on the floor" and then rise up again.

*Allow yourself to drift towards sleep, pulling yourself back each time... but do NOT physically move your body. You should being feeling very heavy.

*As you drift towards sleep, you will see images. Use these images or create your own to focus on and stay aware.

*Soon you will feel vibrations. These are mild and you must remain passive.

*Visualize yourself floating above your body and feeling the "drops". As soon as you have left your body, you will know, mostly at first by the following sensation followed by a temporary "blindness" and lightweight feeling.

Remember:

This will take practice, so give it time! Remember, once you are out, move far away from your body or you may be pulled back in. When you want to return, simply visualize your body and being back in it.

We shall not cease from our exploration, and at the end of all our exploring, we shall arrive where we started and know the place for the first time.
T.S. Elliot
---------------