Some unusual problems when already out

Previous topic - Next topic

Ankhrael

Hello folks, have you all a nice evening.

In the past months i'm 'getting out' in almost a weekly basis. The problem starts immediatly after i'm aware that i'm in "astral". It is extremely hard for me to maintain my focus, or concentrate into something. The whole experience lasts only some seconds! You know that movie "Butterfly Effect" with Ashton Kutcher? It is exactly like when he read his diary: The 'world' starts to melt and shake. In some points i just get dazed and faint (then awake). Last night i got my awareness with a reality test and then some people from my 'dream/astral' jump into me (Wtf mate? Fockoff!) making me awake.

It is not a big problem... but it is unconfortable. I tried to rub my hands, concentrate in objects, spin around, all those techiniques for raising awareness. And it is always the same problem. A few seconds of experience, it is all unfocused, dark, squishy, then i lost my consciencessness and fell in a dark abyss of numbness (then or I normal-dream or i'll awake).

Im most grateful for your attention guys. Thank you very much

Regards from Brazil.

Szaxx

It's thoughts manifesting by the sound of it. Flitting around or the jitters have been reported by many especially in the early days. You need to calm your mind and learn to relax more, no thoughts or analysis on what's present. Just observe with a desire for everything to become nice and clear.
It'll take some time to make the adjustments from the physical world thought processes.
It's quite normal, practice doing nothing more than wanting clarity.
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

Ankhrael

What you said is true.

Last time I projected i found myself awake in my dream near my bed and instead of analyze or "try to figure what is happening" i just chilled. I Instantly felt a little more present and aware. There was even a time when I had no idea if I was still dreaming or have already woken up. Curious, right? But i could NEVER change anything in my dream. I cannot fly or pass through walls. I feel like dreaming in the real world....

But it was still a very short experience.

Maybe next time i'll have some additional informations to share. Maybe, when I have time and a little more experience i'll make a post detailing all that i have been through (altough my english is lame), because it is very curious of how "non-believing in those things" to "experience in first hand" i made.

Anyway, thanks mate, till next time!