I really dont know if im projecting

Previous topic - Next topic

Brett_Gregory

I tried to AP just now and i had the exact same sensations and feelings like my last two attempts.
Two attempts ago:
So I just tried to AP..like 6 minutes ago.
I lay there relaxing my body and kind for about 40 min, and I really thought I did a great job. Like I felt my body was just relaxed and very light. However if I wanted to I could move my body but it would just mess up the whole vibe I felt.

I felt as if the space or area I was in just got a whole lot bigger and free-er and less busy. I focussed on trying to climb out my body and examine things. I felt like I could touch things like walls and walk around. However I kept teleporting to different parts of the room very quickly. I also noticed that I kept switching from my body to the other body (really hoping this is my astral body and not just a visualisation Sad ).

There was something else which freaked me out. My body felt like it was tensing up and like my chest would lift a bit and my mouth would slowly open and my eyes rolled back a bit. One times my eyes opened by them selves and I thought I had successfully AP..but I was wrong.

If anyone can sum up whats happening here for me, like whether this is AP or if im close or if this is just weird and I should give up because im talking absolute rubbish (-_-)

Thanx guys

I really dont know if this is all a vivid dream or if im projecting. This time i got out and wondered around my room but tried to go somewhere else. I went onto my roof and then trd to fly to space(like why not :-D ). I remember going onto a meteorite near Saturn and sat on it. But then i just gave up because i didnt know if its just my imagination or real AP.

Anyone know? 

astralee

IT takes time keep at it dosent work in one night.

Who Am I

omg  so many of u here dont nap.

NAPS ARE KEY TO AP!!!

take a  3-4 hr nap before practicing

read http://research.obe4u.com/practical-guidebook/

u welcome

Szaxx

What you call a nap is all I get some nights.  :lol:

To find out if things are real, go somewhere you don't know and when awake google it.
Best way is zoom out into orbit and pick something that sticks out and REMEMBER it exactly. Then go down to it to see it close up. Look for something being built or new.
You get the picture...
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.