My anybody can answer me a question

Previous topic - Next topic

Isr

Hello psydonym

That was an amazing experience, I would like to have one,
Can you tell me what is BWGEN3.1 and what is the brainwavegenerator?I would really know what they are.

stay in the light!!!

Isr

jonas

Which one of the presets did you use, cause the are several right?

Psydonym

I used astral protection no fail. But I also experimented with other too. The greatest affect have the Deep Mind IV - VI, but they aren`t actually designed for OOBE but they are quite good to reach vibrations very fast.

Psydonym

Hi all

First of all please fogive me my bad english.

Two days ago, I downloaded a preset for BWGEN3.1 which should be good to have an out OOBE. I never tried this before, and was just interessted. So I exportetd the pattern, put in my discman and releaxed, I`m allways doing. Just count the breathing, and try to stay clean in mind. Nearby running this wave. The first try (20 min) it was just a better releaxe. The secound try (also 20 min) it was again just a better relaxion. The thierd try (after 13 Minutes) something strange happend. I felt my arms and feet twice. They seem to to be doubble, but just 10 centimeters higher than my actual body. The strang thing each muscel I contracted, was contracted double. So I tried to raise this double Body. My heart beats like it seldom have before. Amazing even during sex I havent such an heartbeat. During I tried to raise, I hade he feeling of falling down behind. This whole was about 20 secounds and than it was over. Tried it later 10 times again but was until today not able to archiev this state again.

I`m complete new to this "chapter of my life". Does anybody knows what this means, was, or whatever ? Am I on the right way ? Was this an vibration or was this just a deeper relaxion ?

Thanks in advanced