sexual fantasies?

Previous topic - Next topic

Tongo

Has anyone been able to 'act out' any in the astral realm at all? have you tried? is it possible? just wantred to ask as i've heard the idea thrown around.

I am not trying to project simply to perve but I just got curious since hearing 2 people elsewhere talk about their rather interesting experiences.

Bloodshadow

yes astral sex is possible all fantasies are, you can do whatever your hearts desire there, but sex isn't exactly like the physical if anything its better. I've done it, but my experience stays with mee, just know you can liv out your fantasies.

Xanth

Let's face it, most people who ask these questions want to do pervey things.  ;)

Yes, you can "do whatever you want"...

What you should be asking yourself is this:  SHOULD you do whatever you want?

desert-rat

I guess pervy stuff would be hanging out in a shower room , or where an orgy is going on .  To me astral sex with a neghbor would be more fun . 

luffy28

I've wondered if I can do sex, but with a celebrity that's an emulation of the real celebrity.

Like a computer generated copy that's not the real one.

Thanks.

Raymond

Good luck doing 'it' without waking up :D
A fool always loses his temper, But a wise man holds it back.

Don't run too far, you will have to return the same distance!

Xanth

Szaxx

Quote from: Raymond on June 08, 2017, 19:26:35
Good luck doing 'it' without waking up :D
]

ROFL, exactly, it can be done :wink:
There's far more where the eye can't see.
Close your eyes and open your mind.

desert-rat

There is a bunch of these on you tube .   One of many . 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUC66cQju-k

Bloodshadow

@luffy28, you create most things in the astral with your thoughts so you don't need a computer generated copy when you have your own thoughts, just make them up as you see them think them into your consciousness.

Stillwater

I guess it is like anything. As long as it is consensual, no one is harmed, and it doesn't dominate your mind, it is probably healthy enough.

I think there is is sort of a stigma against sensuality in the context of mysticism and metaphysics. I think it comes from the beginnings of western philosophy, which were rooted in Plato and Christian teachings in dialogue with one another. Plato very much idealized the abstract, and it caused him to view the physical and all that was associated with it as lesser. The early church sort of absorbed this all up, and the emphasis shifted to heavenly rewards and the present world being labeled profane. I think this attitude has carried to the present, and I have a feeling many people here view projection as a means to escaping to a more refined state of existence away from the tainted physical.

But sensuality can also be a very great ally and teacher, if it isn't your master. It is very different in later Hindu philosophy. There is a reason why the theory of chakras places the root sensual chakra as the wellspring which feeds the others. Sensuality can animate us, and be filtered into every facet of our lives as an incredibly positive and constructive force. I think one of the problems is that sensuality is limited to the area of sex in modern thinking, which is very good, but limiting, since it has a strong part to play across our entire lives.
"The Gardener is but a dream of the Garden."

-Unattributed Zen monastic

Scarlett

You can create any situation you can imagine. If it is something you truly want, it will come to you.

Lumaza

In my current "teachings", I have found that many people find it easier to create a sexual fantasy, Demon, Zombie related focus than a simple ordinary visual of a square, triangle, or circle. But it doesn't matter because it is all "focus". The "Demon Hunters" and "Buffy wannabes, seem to have a very strong focus and imagination skills. Those 2 things combined will definitely get favorable results.

It's akin to a walkthrough of sorts. You are creating something to pass the time until the "shift in your consciousness" occurs. The more focused will you put into your "scenario", the deeper you will find yourself immersed in it. If you can hold your focus strongly, something definitely will occur. Whether that something is experiencing some kind of "exit sign" or just actually finding yourself in her or his arms.

I heard the term "priming the pump" as a analogy to the initial process/mental preparedness of aligning yourself to a shift in consciousness. But in your case, it could take a more "literal" meaning, lol.  :-D
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

Tongo

I think I get the idea here. Thanks guys.

ThaomasOfGrey

I think you will only get booted from the experience if you feel guilty about it on some level. Almost every sexual experience I have been involved in outside of this reality where I was in control was unstable and or resulted in a quick booting from the experience.

On the other hand there have been experiences where the initiator is the other party or perhaps you aren't fully in conscious control seeking the scenario and it work a lot better.

I suspect we either self abort experiences we are guilty about or maybe some other force makes the judgement that said experience is going to be bad for us and terminates it.

Lumaza

Quote from: ThaomasOfGrey on June 15, 2017, 16:08:19
I think you will only get booted from the experience if you feel guilty about it on some level. Almost every sexual experience I have been involved in outside of this reality where I was in control was unstable and or resulted in a quick booting from the experience.

On the other hand there have been experiences where the initiator is the other party or perhaps you aren't fully in conscious control seeking the scenario and it work a lot better.

I suspect we either self abort experiences we are guilty about or maybe some other force makes the judgement that said experience is going to be bad for us and terminates it.
True. we do have free will there (to a point), but we still have to live with ourselves.

I find myself in many precarious situations when I am just gaining conscious awareness in a Dream and then my "higher self/NP personality" aborts and I instantly find myself in 1st person perspective, right in the middle of whatever the dire situation it is. This teaches you to "think" and "react" very quickly. I see these as "tests".

You will find that as you start becoming more aware in your Dreams, that there are tests, quests and challenges (just like there are here in the physical as well), everywhere you go.
"The day science begins to study non-physical phenomena, it will make more progress in one decade than in all the previous centuries of its existence."  Nicolai Tesla

EscapeVelocity

The sexual fantasy encounter is an intriguing situation. Within my experience and my reading, in the short term it is fun and relatively harmless; in the longer term it can become an addiction and an obstacle to further development.

I guess the sexual fantasy can be put into 2 categories: Sleep Paralysis and OBEs. I've had both.

Sleep Paralysis was the most difficult to avoid, at least in my early days, because it came upon me so quickly, without warning. After several instances over forty years, I  finally decided to begin shutting it down immediately.  The condition of SP may be linked with base/root/sacral chakra stimulation (there is certainly no mistaking it!) and this may spill over into the concept of the etheric/ RTZ OBE where it again became an issue for me for awhile.

As far as OBEs-
Early in our experiences we are confronted with a multitude of practically overwhelming emotional issues at varying times and in different intensities. During the early attempts to project, both before and after an exit, we deal with a variety of issues involving excitement/fear/confusion. Once these are transcended, we find ourselves within a successful exit, be it an etheric one or into a Lucid Dream or some type of Phased environment. We may still have an occasional fear issue but now we seem to deal with issues that tend to cause us to lose our mental "stability", these being mostly again excitement or confusion about our situation. A lack of proper Intent can now also cause an experience to end prematurely.

For me it wasn't until my experiences shifted into full color astral or personal dreamspace and I encountered female dream characters that my libido absolutely exploded and I chased every skirt I could find. Slowly I realized they were nothing more than relatively senseless dream characters and the fun quickly wore off. Still, the sexual urge was always there and had to be dealt with.

Kurt Leland has written that our instructors will often show up as an attractive member of the opposite sex to test our reactions and if our sexual impulse takes over, then we are left with an empty dream character. They won't waste much time with us as long as we don't exercise proper control.

Robert Monroe wrote about his problems overcoming this issue in his first book. He came about the answer almost by accident. Maybe I got the idea from him because that is how it worked for me (I did read that book 42 years ago); I inadvertently had the same response he had. I had made one of my last etheric exits and was floating through my bedroom with a specific Intent in my mind to use a mirror for a portal. Suddenly an absolutely stunningly beautiful woman moved past me smiling at me. Mesmerized, I turned to follow her; then I remembered my Intent. I said/thought to her "You, I will see later!" Whereupon she sat down and looked back up at me with her hands held as if she was holding binoculars, studying me still with a smile. Then she faded and I went about my task.

My current and provisional thinking is that many, if not most of these excitement/confusion/fear/anger/sexual episodes are tests of our emotional control. They can and will occur at any time- on exit, on dream entrance, during a simulation. Maybe they are Higher Self induced, Instructor induced, maybe some are just minor consequences of our learning to work within these energies, or all of the above...a new word that came to me recently- it is all a blending.
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde

Xanth

Quote from: bungalow on June 18, 2017, 08:59:18
yes you can. i have had some obe sex with lady gaga and amy lee from evanescence. but i don't think they would remember it. the love is just as real, if not better because everything's perfect in it.
They wouldn't "remember it", because it's not their bit of consciousness you're engaging with.
It's some other bit of consciousness which you perceive as their physical likeness.