How do you go to higher dimensions?

Previous topic - Next topic

david14433

OK so I have been wondering how one can go to other dimensions. All I have really heard is that you can go into a sun and go to higher dimensions. The Buddha said that once you die (I am sure it's not death as in how we know it) that you transition into another dimension, or something like that. Also I think Frank said that you have to really relax and give up all the things of a particular dimension to go high, or something like that. Can anyone add to or clarify what I have here? Thanks.

Peace.

Lionheart

Quote from: david14433 on April 14, 2013, 17:52:58
OK so I have been wondering how one can go to other dimensions. All I have really heard is that you can go into a sun and go to higher dimensions. The Buddha said that once you die (I am sure it's not death as in how we know it) that you transition into another dimension, or something like that. Also I think Frank said that you have to really relax and give up all the things of a particular dimension to go high, or something like that. Can anyone add to or clarify what I have here? Thanks.

Peace.
With a focused will and intent!  :-)

Xanth

Quote from: Lionheart on April 14, 2013, 18:04:14
With a focused will and intent!  :-)
^ This.

Focus your mind.
Place your Intent.

justin35ll

Relax and let go of the physical and you can travel where ever you wish
Also not sure what you mean by "death as we view it". We all have different opinions upon what happens when we die. I think must of us here consider it to be a transition into the non physical