i cant take off from the vibrational state

Previous topic - Next topic

sockcake

ok i can project to the point where i feel pulses throughout my entire body and im almost projecting at which point i just speed up my hammock technique further and maybey try and roll out but however no matter what i do i can get past that point no matter how hard i try and just so you know i project quite late at night unlike most people the reason being i find it easier i fall asleep to early in the moring arfternoon i dont even get close to vibrations night is easier by far and i dont fall asleep at night when i do it i never have not once (im not sure why) if that has something to do with it tell me because the only reason i know as to not do it at night is because you fall asleep but i dont

Volgerle

ask for help! (seriously!), hold out your hand and it is highly likely that s.o. will help you out, you won't necessarily see the person helping you, because that isn't necessary

sockcake

i do ask for help and thats one of the reasons i have progressed so quickly

sockcake

ok i can project to the point where i feel pulses throughout my entire body and im almost projecting at which point i just speed up my hammock technique further and maybey try and roll out but however no matter what i do i can get past that point no matter how hard i try and just so you know i project quite late at night unlike most people the reason being i find it easier i fall asleep to early in the moring arfternoon i dont even get close to vibrations night is easier by far and i dont fall asleep at night when i do it i never have not once (im not sure why) if that has something to do with it tell me because the only reason i know as to not do it at night is because you fall asleep but i dont

Under_the_Midnight_Sun

when I'm having trouble escaping from the vibrational state I switch to a technique that seems to be very easy in escaping the physical.

When you're positively sure you're in the right state (vibrations, and parts of the astral body partly out) simply imagine (in your minds eye) that you are getting out of bed and walking around your house (even walking out the house and down the road). At some moment you should find yourself in that spot and completely out of body.

Using the technique above I've had many powerful projections. It seems to be easier to remain calm using the method as well.

Karxx Gxx

what ive been told anyways is you just keep doing this. try something else.

there was one time i think i OBE without trying, in a way.

I got some vibrations, but it settled later becuase i just decided to look at what i saw in the blackness.
I was just kinda of being free in a sense, just noticing whats going on. I heard a noise hear and there and just let it go. Then i saw a figure and was looking at it. then theres was more figures in an office. it was all shadowy still. And out of no where it felt that someone took my legs, dragged me up,  and flipped me over on top of myself. Unfortunatly i opened my eyes too soon i think, and opened my real eyes.

That was the furthest i got. But what im saying is i wasnt even trying really and it happened through practice.
I havnt tried to OBE for a while but when i was trying, thats what happened after about of 2 weeks of consistant practice. 3 months of non consistant practice. So keep trying and it will come  :-)
Your way is The way

sockcake

but are there any tips or reasons why i cant get past this state

sockcake

i tried that it didnt really work becuase my astarl body still couldnt get out from the vibrations

light487

Quote from: Under_the_Midnight_Sun on August 28, 2011, 14:44:14
when I'm having trouble escaping from the vibrational state I switch to a technique that seems to be very easy in escaping the physical.

When you're positively sure you're in the right state (vibrations, and parts of the astral body partly out) simply imagine (in your minds eye) that you are getting out of bed and walking around your house (even walking out the house and down the road). At some moment you should find yourself in that spot and completely out of body.

Using the technique above I've had many powerful projections. It seems to be easier to remain calm using the method as well.

That totally makes sense now that I am understanding the whole "awareness" thing.

Xanth

You're probably just losing focus and not quite 'getting there'.

Just keep practicing.  :)

Also a note, you don't need to ever get the vibrations to project.  Nor should they become a "goal" to aim towards.  Just keep pushing your consciousness away from the physical and eventually you'll "pop" out on your own.  No trying required.  :)

Also, let's not double post things please.  I've merged your two identical topics together.  Thanks!