chakra trouble....

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom

The physical body can be of use with these particular difficulties. By giving attention to your posture and your breathing you will be able to gradually relax the muscles and come into a better alignment. This naturally allows the breathing to deepen and slow down. This makes the posture want to align itself better, putting more work on the bones instead of the muscles. This allows the breathing to further relax, deepen, and slow down. When the breathing slows to below ten to the minute the thoughts start to relax themselves and run less rapidly. Attention to the other tasks of the body can help, but the breathing is most helpful because it includes the whole body at once and the mind as well.

Patty

When I feel imbalance in one chakra, sometimes upon reflection I realize that that particular area is more active because it is getting more attention on a  nonphysical level.  

I regularly ask nonphysical 'doctors' for 'tune ups' in the system, so I assume there is some of that going on (for me.) (generally upon such a request the heart chakra gets attention.) Imbalance due to blockage feels more like a backup in the system rather than more intense energy.... (again, for me) - if you see what I mean -

Could that be going on? Your guides/angels/whatever recognize your intent and are trying to jump start the third eye/exit area?

Still, for what it is worth, I have found the wrapping techniques and bread-breaking imagery that Robert mentions to be effective in widening the energy pathways. In addition to attending your physical body, you could try some of that. Doesn't need to be during meditation - Any time you like you can image some energy wraps to improve flow.

Patty

rodentmouse

yes patty, ive started to imagine a python snake made of energy coiling itself around my body then constricting, i find this works well,  but even so this coil tecnique is still just mental energy and not energy i have raised from the earth, is there a difference?  because i  find i can activate energy in my arms  without raising it first,   i assume it is old energy from the last session,  should i always  raise some fresh energy before any  OBE work?

ever since ive started NEW, ive found  it irritating that i seem to be the only person who cant use the bread breaking tecnique...
when i activate my chakras,  i imagine a pair of hands there, but i dont feel hands there,  so i cant  do complicated fingerwork like bread breaking,
ive always found that if i try to feel as though my own hands are inside my body aswell as feeling what they are doing takes to much mental energy  so i can only make do with what my hands are doing and not my hands themselves.....
which leads me to the Rope tecnique,  i find it very difficult to maintain a sense of awareness that my real hands are actually pulling me up,  i can for about a minuite at a time but is always interupted by my innate, instinctive visualisation  which i cannot help but aknoledge.    if  i practise more at imagineing and feeling my real hands touching the rope does it get easier over time?

Patty

Heh - sorry to hear about the problems with the awareness hands. I guess we all have our hurdles, but it sounds like you are finding ways around it with your python technique?  You definitely have 'roped' more than me, I don't know what happens with that technique over time. (I had strong pulling immediately upon trying it, I don't think I visualize the hands so much as just ascending the rope with my awareness. Recently I tried putting the rope over my head - result was a tugging at my head. Strange sensation.)  I think if my main goal was conscious exit projection, then I would be roping more. But my goal at the moment (and for the last couple years) is verification beyond doubt, that I'm really out of body, and not just creating a real seeming fantasy.  I'm getting closer. I don't need a conscious exit to prove this to myself - so I can't help you with rope. Usually I just focus on staying alert as my body falls progressively relaxes into sleep. I'll regularly have some altered experience or other that I can sometimes later verify as really reflecting the physical world.

Anyway - it never occured to me that the energy had to be new energy. Usually my visualisation includes receiving white energy (nuclear power level stuff) from a higher source and so it's possible that I am raising new energy.  I guess I don't know if there is a difference or not, but my guess is 'no.'  You could probably add a quick affirmation or visualisation at the beginning of any session to direct 'new' energy into the system?

Patty

Tom

It really is possible to use the breathing to raise energy. What I was suggesting is something other than directly handling energy. It is more a matter of taking care of things which obstruct its flow. The chakras govern different sections of the body. When working with the energy of the chakra directly does not work it is often helpful to go directly to the parts of the body governed by the chakras which are blocked. The breathing will help you regardless of which chakras are blocked.

rodentmouse

hello to all people :D

for some reason,  for the past few days i have found it  difficult to activate my solar plexus, heart and throat chakras....  i generally find the torso area the most difficult to charge anyway.  i can  charge my limbs and head fine,  i was thinking weather it might be down to my base chakra not being active enough or maybe an energy blockage.....

anyone got any  suggestions for what could be wrong?

i also have an inbalance as my brow chakra is by far my most  active chakra all the time, and because of the intensity of it i find it hard to concentrate on my  other chakras and is begining to be a problem.......