seeing deceased relatives

Previous topic - Next topic

Isador

Hi everyone,

When you astral project, are you always able to meet up with deceased relatives or loved ones? I've read that sometimes you aren't able to meet them because they've "moved on to higher realms" or have chosen to reincarnate... What are everyone's experinces with meeting, talking and staying in touch with deceased relatives in an astral projection?

Psychic Erin Pavlina says she can meet up for a family dinner with her deceased relatives in the astral, one thing was that her father or uncle was absent from the family dinner because he was "experiencing" meaning he was travelling the world in astral form. Is it really this easy, to just meet up for a family dinner in the astral with your lost loved ones?

Thank you

Xanth

Nobody knows how reincarnation works, or even if it's a choice at all. 

If you meet someone/something which resembles a passed loved one, just take it for what it is... a second chance to let them know you're okay and for them to tell you they're okay too. 

Love.  :)

EscapeVelocity

Anyone you hear from or read about, keep in mind it is only their personal experience/perspective. I have not had experiences to this depth and I've been experiencing for forty plus years. Wish I could say I have, but I simply haven't.

Certain souls, moving on to other experiences and being unavailable, the idea seems to make sense; then again some speak of encountering their memory or impression upon the local substance, like footprints or recordings...I met my father briefly back in 2010, but I'll admit I'm unsure of what that exactly involved...

It is always worthwhile to put out the request.  :-)
Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.
                                                          -O. Wilde